July 22, 2013 - Wonder Cruise to Alaska

My DD 9 (will be 10, 2 weeks after cruise) would be thrilled to pre-meet your DD.

I will have to ask my DS13. He can be shy.

Hey Flowermouse...
My son, Connor is 11 and would like to hang out in the Edge if there are others to hang with... Connor is in 6th grade right now. My sister will be with us too, she will be 9 at the time of the cruise.
PM me if you want to exchange email addresses.
Debbie

Hi everyone,
We're also booked on this cruise - our first ever, so not really sure what to expect, but we're really looking forward to it. we're from the UK, as you'll have guessed from the name, and have 2 sons who will be 11 & 9 at the time of the cruise.

Please could someone send me details of the Facebook group?

Many thanks!

UKDisTravellers said:
Hi everyone,
We're also booked on this cruise - our first ever, so not really sure what to expect, but we're really looking forward to it. we're from the UK, as you'll have guessed from the name, and have 2 sons who will be 11 & 9 at the time of the cruise.

Please could someone send me details of the Facebook group?

Many thanks!

Welcome to the group! Just sent you a pm about the facebook group. Looking forward to getting to know you!

Thanks! I got the pm, and tried to reply, but got the message that I can't send PMs yet - not enough posts.
Anyway, I've sent a request to join the Facebook group and I look forward to getting to know you all.

Hello Everyone :)
I am really excited to go on this cruise. This is our family's first trip on disney and first cruise in general. My husband and I will be bring along our 5 yr old and 2 yr old. Any tips out there for first timers with young children ?

Heather

Hello Everyone :)
I am really excited to go on this cruise. This is our family's first trip on disney and first cruise in general. My husband and I will be bring along our 5 yr old and 2 yr old. Any tips out there for first timers with young children ?

Heather
Welcome to the Fam! Read as much as you can on the DisBoard, but remember a lot things that are written are "opinions". We have a Facebook page for our cruise if your interested.

Hello all :) I will be in this cruise as well- first disney cruise for us! I will be with my two sons (4 and 2) and my husband, mil, fil, bil, sil, great grandma and a family friend- 10 of us in total!! I would love to become part of the Facebook group. I'm looking into the FE more- I like the idea, I just want to make sure I can really commit and that my boys will like it :)

Hello all :) I will be in this cruise as well- first disney cruise for us! I will be with my two sons (4 and 2) and my husband, mil, fil, bil, sil, great grandma and a family friend- 10 of us in total!! I would love to become part of the Facebook group. I'm looking into the FE more- I like the idea, I just want to make sure I can really commit and that my boys will like it :)
WELCOME to the Family of "Wonderers to Alaska" WOW! what a group you've got going... sounds like a Fun family. We have a Facebook page, if your interested?

Thank you for the pm- I am trying to get my 10 posts in so thy I can send my own/reply! I just requested to join the group on fb and look forward to getting to know more about all o the fun stuff that will be happening on the cruise!

Our family will be enjoying our 3rd Disney cruise - my parents (in their 60's), husband and children DS (17), DD (13) & DD (4) will be traveling together.

I would love to check out the FB page if someone can send me the info.

I would also like to see if a group of 2 or 3 would be interested in trying to do this (which I copied and pasted from another thread & another member):

"a special helicopter tour through Coastal Helicopters for the Juneau. This tour is a 3-1/2 tour that consists of a helicopter ride to have an hour long dogsled experience AND a 20 minute landing on an icefield. Normally, companies only offer one or the other. In order for us to be guaranteed the icefield landing, all riders in the helicopter have to agree. There are only 4 in our family that want to go and the helicopter seats 6. The total cost per person would be $545. If you or someone you know would be interested in joining our family for this tour, please PM me and I can give you more information. We would love to know we are guaranteed both landings! Without finding others on our own we are only guaranteed to do the dogsled."

Seemed like a great price and activity! Let me know if you are interested!

Our family will be enjoying our 3rd Disney cruise - my parents (in their 60's), husband and children DS (17), DD (13) & DD (4) will be traveling together.

I would also like to see if a group of 2 or 3 would be interested in trying to do this (which I copied and pasted from another thread & another member):

"a special helicopter tour through Coastal Helicopters for the Juneau. This tour is a 3-1/2 tour that consists of a helicopter ride to have an hour long dogsled experience AND a 20 minute landing on an icefield. Normally, companies only offer one or the other. In order for us to be guaranteed the icefield landing, all riders in the helicopter have to agree. There are only 4 in our family that want to go and the helicopter seats 6. The total cost per person would be $545. If you or someone you know would be interested in joining our family for this tour, please PM me and I can give you more information. We would love to know we are guaranteed both landings! Without finding others on our own we are only guaranteed to do the dogsled."

Sent ya a PM for our FB page. Also, we booked this excursion too!!!! We meet at 8:15 on the dock.

Welcome to the group! As you call tell by the last post out here, most of the activity has been taking place on the FB page. Looking forward to getting to know more about you and your family.

Hello cruisers!

I just booked this cruise.

There will be me and DS16 and DD14.

COuld someone send me the facebook information?

Hi all, Not quite sure how any of this works, but would love to get involved. This is our first cruise, Disney or otherwise but I cannot think of any other way to go. We are heading over from Australia and have talked with some friends here who tell me to try and get involve with fish extenders. Can you please let me know if it's not too late to be in a group. Also how do I get onto the facebook page to get in touch with people who are travelling. So it's me, hubby and 2 girls (11 & 9.5). Love for the girls to have some friends before we travel. Thanks for any help. M.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter