July 22, 2013 - Wonder Cruise to Alaska

Been absent for a while - work was/is busy and just got back from 8 day trip to WDW. With that behind me I can now focus a bit more on the cruise. :yay:

For the Facebook page, I like Wonders of Alaska '13 too. Do we have any other suggestions? We still have lots of time so post whatever comes to mind.

Also, has anyone been to Vancouver before? Considering adding a few nights either front/back to check out the area. What is there to do with kids (ages 10 - 16)? Haven't spent much time researching the subject yet but thought someone out here might have a few suggestions.

I set up a FB page as a placeholder for now but we can always change it. If you would like me to add you to the FB page, send me a PM with the following info:

1) Your DISboard name
2) Your email address

I will only use these to find you on FB and send you an invite to the group. If I can find you on FB, I will send you a friend request. If I can't, I'll send you the link to the group so you can request membership.

Again, please send it to me as a PM unless you want your details out here for the world to see. :eek:

Thanks everyone!
- Tony

Been absent for a while - work was/is busy and just got back from 8 day trip to WDW. With that behind me I can now focus a bit more on the cruise. :yay:

For the Facebook page, I like Wonders of Alaska '13 too. Do we have any other suggestions? We still have lots of time so post whatever comes to mind.

Also, has anyone been to Vancouver before? Considering adding a few nights either front/back to check out the area. What is there to do with kids (ages 10 - 16)? Haven't spent much time researching the subject yet but thought someone out here might have a few suggestions.
I know the feeling with work and vacation but I'm trying to start focusing a little more, too. Just found out one of my coworkers is leaving tomorrow on an Alaska cruise on Princess, so I've already warned her that I'll be hitting her up for information when she returns. I haven't even started thinking about excursions yet.

I'm good with Wonders of Alaska '13 but I will continue to give it some thought. I'll PM you my info for Facebook.

Have never been to Vancouver but another coworker is there on his honeymoon right now, so I'm sure I'll be hitting him up for info, too. At this point we're only considering flying in a day early.

CHIdadOF3, I tried to PM you my info for the Facebook page and it said I had 0 posts and could not PM because you have to have 10. I actually had 5 before this one but still not 10. I tried to email you but it said you have to have 15 posts. Any suggestions?

I had to reset some things and forgot what my username was. Now I am harrisonsmeme and I used to be Almeda. Guess that's why they said I had 0 posts. Maybe I just need to post 8 more times. :)

Now all my posts say 5 posts. I guess it wouldn't matter if I didn't need 10 posts to PM someone about Facebook.

CHIdadOF3, I tried to PM you my info for the Facebook page and it said I had 0 posts and could not PM because you have to have 10. I actually had 5 before this one but still not 10. I tried to email you but it said you have to have 15 posts. Any suggestions?

I sent you a PM with my email address. You can either find me on FB or send me back your info and I'll search for you.

CHIdadOF3, it wouldn't let me reply without 10 posts so I will try another way...or soon I should have 10 posts. LOL

Hey all!
Haven't posted in a while but I see there has been some activity. My in-laws are currently cruising Alaska and loving it. Can't wait till they get back and we can see pictures. We leave in two days for Hawaii. Can't wait...but when we get back I will be in cruise planning mode. Almost time to start looking at airfare. I have been getting some ideas as to who flies from the Baltimore/NJ/DC area nonstop to Seattle or Vancouver. So far I have only found United from EWR to SEA. Didn't really want to travel that far north. Found some 1 stops on United from BWI to SEA. Flights to Vancouver are ridiculous, I guess because of the flying into Canada. I think we are going to fly in Wed or Thurs before the cruise so we can see Seattle and Vancouver and then after we get off the ship on the 29th, head down to Seattle to fly out.
I would love to join the FB group, I will PM my info...
Talk to you all soon! Glad to see some activity!!
Debbie

Good Morning Folks!

DS and Myself just jumped ship from a 2013 Med Cruise to this one! This will be our 9th Disney cruise and we are grand slammers (all 4 ships)

I think I work to cruise LOL...:cool1:

I am trying to talk my sister and BIL onto coming with us ....working on it.:thumbsup2

Who do I PM for the FB page? I loved FB meet group on my last cruise but wont neglect the dis either LOL

I might try to get a 3 day in between now and Alaska....would love to be platinum by Alaska and we are one more away ...so I will spend $1000 so I can get PALO for free, makes sense right ???.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Anyhow, looking forward....... Happy Day Everyone!:goodvibes

Good Morning Folks!

DS and Myself just jumped ship from a 2013 Med Cruise to this one! This will be our 9th Disney cruise and we are grand slammers (all 4 ships)

I think I work to cruise LOL...:cool1:

I am trying to talk my sister and BIL onto coming with us ....working on it.:thumbsup2

Who do I PM for the FB page? I loved FB meet group on my last cruise but wont neglect the dis either LOL

I might try to get a 3 day in between now and Alaska....would love to be platinum by Alaska and we are one more away ...so I will spend $1000 so I can get PALO for free, makes sense right ???.:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Anyhow, looking forward....... Happy Day Everyone!:goodvibes

Welcome to the group! Send me a PM and I'll add you to the FB page - just need your email address so I can find you on FB.

Wow, 9 cruises! That's great! This will be our 2nd with the Dream last year being our first. Which boat was your fave?

- Tony

Welcome to the group! Send me a PM and I'll add you to the FB page - just need your email address so I can find you on FB.

Wow, 9 cruises! That's great! This will be our 2nd with the Dream last year being our first. Which boat was your fave?

- Tony

They are like your babies....hard to pick a favorite one LOL Like em all for different reasons.... although I have to say, the Fantasy was pretty smoooooooth sailing :thumbsup2

I will PM you my name ....name, I think you will find me that way
Thanks Tony

Hey everyone! I know we are still a little more than a year away, but since folks have started to ask already, who might be interested in participating in an FE exchange? Figured I could start compiling the list and we'll gather more details as we go along.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter