July 2013 Discounts

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by Z28KatCar, Aug 19, 2012.

1. RHMH

RHMH FTW Texas

Linda - I am amazed with how much snow your area has been getting this year. It's amazing to people in Texas when we only get an inch or 2 at the most in one day and melts the next day.

Hopefully we'll get to meet up this year.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. Miss Monorail 1971

Miss Monorail 1971 Please Stand Clear of the Door

I have to apologize if this has already been discussed. I have never gone in the summer but since DH and I are both teaching now and my sister is getting married in Jacksonville July 5 we decided this will our only time to go for quite some time. We are going to face the heat and crowds but July Disney is better than no Disney. I hate that I have thrown out 2 pin codes already but they aren't for our dates. Our dates 7/7-7/12. Are those dates usually blacked out for the holidays? It will be a value if no discounts can be found. If we find a discount then we can do Wilderness Lodge. I know it's just a waiting game now. Am I correct that if I book before the discounts come out that I can re-book using a discount if one is available. Or is it better to just wait? It's been a while since I've done this kind of planning and I have forgotten things or the policies have changed.:confused3

Thanks Konni

4. RHMH

RHMH FTW Texas

Hello Fellow Diser - DD and I go in July every year. We make reservations for our next year vacation as we depart of a couple of weeks after we get home. We just wait and see what discounts come out and then apply to our reservation. We usually just use the General Public Discount that everyone receives. I heard - maybe the end of March we will see discounts for July. Maybe, maybe not. But make your reservations as soon as you ae sure you are going. That is only my opinion - Other Diser's may have better advice to share.

5. Z28KatCar

Z28KatCar "A wish is a dream your heart makes"

I agree! History would dictate that in March there should be a July discount. It has been room only for the past 3 years so that what I would expect this year if they do anything.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

6. Miss Monorail 1971

Miss Monorail 1971 Please Stand Clear of the Door

Thanks I think I will book my trip then. I am thinking of possibly getting an ap. looks like that might even save a little more.

7. lhk617

lhk617 Earning My Ears

When in July were these offers good? Beginning end? We are going July 12 to the 19th

8. lhk617

lhk617 Earning My Ears

When there is a room discount like the 30% is it for certain hotels or all of them.

9. DizDiver

DizDiver Earning My Ears

This summer most of all Deluxe and DVC resorts will be 30%. Wilderness lodge will be 20% and the rooms at Animal Kingdom that face the savanah will not be included.

10. Ziggy

Ziggy Playing guitar with the spiders from mars

Interesting :thumbsup2, any idea of the dates it's valid for?

11. Z28KatCar

How can you possible know this info? Nothing has been announced.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

12. Z28KatCar

13. Linda T.

Linda T. DIS Veteran

DizDiver when are these summer discounts supposed to be offered?

14. 5boyz

5boyz DIS Veteran

15. Beachwed04

Beachwed04 Earning My Ears

Are meal plan discounts offered at the end of March as well? I've heard the meal plan discounts take more off of a persons stay than the resort discount. Thoughts? :listen:

16. Mom2Elliot

Mom2Elliot Mouseketeer

Unfortunately the end of March is prime time with it being the week before Easter and spring break for lots. So no hotel discounts and definitely no free dining should be expected. They actually add a surcharge to the character meals at that time.

17. fadingjamie

fadingjamie Up next... our first trip to Disneyland!

A lot of people on these boards think that that resort discounts are usually better because you pay the rack rate on the room with meal plan discounts.

18. lhk617

lhk617 Earning My Ears

19. Z28KatCar

Agreed, if both a room discount and free dining are being offered you need to see which is the better discount for your situation. For us a room discount is usually better but I will take any discount over nothing, lol!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

20. Ekl828

Ekl828 Earning My Ears

Hoping for discounts in July 2013. Anyone heard ANYTHING???
    Thanks! We r really mising Mickey and his friends!!

:cool1:

21. RHMH

RHMH FTW Texas

Heard maybe the end of March. Let's not hold our breath...:thumbsup2