• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

July 20, 2013 - Western on Fantasy

Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know that once you are part of the Facebook group, you can add people. So make sure to add your traveling companions!

Cheers!

Joining the thread....we will be there! Don't know how many will be joining us (at least 13 are confirmed, but 21 booked). I know we've done this a lot because I can't remember what number this is for us...but I know it is the first on the Fantasy.

Have a great weekend!

Missyoh8

Okay - it took me another 10 mins. to post this picture (back). I did not design it. I did not even know how to order it :rolleyes2 someone sent me the link all filled out. Not too computer literate here :worried: Many on the cruise bought it. Just an idea.

What a COOL t-shirt! :cool1: Nice graphic on the front, and a GREAT idea :idea: to have all the DIS boards screen names on the back! :disrocks:

Such a fantastic personalised souvenir from your Disney Cruise! :woohoo:

Joining the thread....we will be there! Don't know how many will be joining us (at least 13 are confirmed, but 21 booked). I know we've done this a lot because I can't remember what number this is for us...but I know it is the first on the Fantasy.

Have a great weekend!

Missyoh8

Welcome!!! We have a Facebook group going as well, so friend me (Aimee Gromowsky) if you want to join the group.

Cheers!

Can't wait to get home so I can join the Secret Facebook group!!!

I've been so busy, i haven't had a chance to really think about this cruise and now i'm feeling the pressure to book our excursions!

So, i'll see you tonight on facebook! D

Our family will be joining the cruise along with my parents, who decided to bring all of their kids and grandkids along for their 45th wedding anniversary!

We'll have 2 seniors (mid-60's), 2 30-somethings, 2 40-somethings, and 3 kids (ages 1 (boy), 2 (girl), and 5 (boy)). My sister (one of the 40 somethings), who is special needs, is also joining.
None of us have ever cruised on Disney before, and half of the adults are fairly new to cruising in general. First time for all three kids.

We would love to meet other families who either are bringing small children around the same ages and/or other families who are coming with special needs adults.

I'm generally a lurker on the boards, so please bear with any of my ignorance! ;)

Looking forward to meeting lots of you and also potentially participating in the FE exchange!

Welcome DisFaninMI!

We are a multi-generational family cruising as well!

What a great time it will be.

Added you to the FB group.

Have a great weekend!

Missyoh8

Our family will be joining the cruise along with my parents, who decided to bring all of their kids and grandkids along for their 45th wedding anniversary!

We'll have 2 seniors (mid-60's), 2 30-somethings, 2 40-somethings, and 3 kids (ages 1 (boy), 2 (girl), and 5 (boy)). My sister (one of the 40 somethings), who is special needs, is also joining.
None of us have ever cruised on Disney before, and half of the adults are fairly new to cruising in general. First time for all three kids.

We would love to meet other families who either are bringing small children around the same ages and/or other families who are coming with special needs adults.

I'm generally a lurker on the boards, so please bear with any of my ignorance! ;)

Looking forward to meeting lots of you and also potentially participating in the FE exchange!

Welcome!!!!

??? on FB - will this be a separate group like the one I joined for the Disney College Parents??? It will be just us cruisers on it, yes?

Also - if so - when I post on this/these groups like the College one - my regular FB friends/family cannot see it - correct? Just curious. I don't like to post too much or want everyone to see everything all the time.

Thank you.

Okay, one more question for the day :rotfl:

If I wanted to keep the list of cruisers that is on page 7, post 98 I believe - can this be moved to be the first post?

TIA.

Anna - good questions.

This is a secret facebook group for everyone who will be on the cruise. Secret means that nobody sees it except for the people in the group. We can talk about the cruise, etc. . . . Everything we talk about here but without the clunkiness of a message board.

Cheers!

Okay, one more question for the day :rotfl:

If I wanted to keep the list of cruisers that is on page 7, post 98 I believe - can this be moved to be the first post?

TIA.

Unless I am mistakin... all you need to do is go back to your first post and hit edit (at the bottom of the post) and copy paste the info in..

Have a great weekend!

Missyoh8

A great big :welcome::welcome::welcome: from our family to yours!

We are also from Ohio. This will be our second trip on the Fantasy!

:welcome::welcome::welcome: to you and your extended family! Congrats on the 1st Disney cruise, and the anniversary! We will be celebrating THREE :cake::cake::cake: birthdays on this cruise! (DW's dad, and our two boys)

Thank you. I thought the screen names on the back were a great idea too. I can't take any credit for them though.

Pictures of the t-shirt came out great. I still have mine somewhere. I'll try and dig up the magnet,too.

WHOOO HOOO!!! :hyper:

The 6 month countdown is just around the corner!!! :cool1::banana:

Who's ready to head out now??? :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter