July 16, 2016 Disney Fantasy, Eastern Caribbean

Welcome! I would love to add you to our list! Do you know your cabin number? FE is pretty open...you can do individual gifts or a gift for each cabin. You deliver one time during the cruise, whichever day you wish. There are lots of idea threads on the dis. Some people make gifts and others buy, whatever you wish! Ask if you have specific questions!

Yes! Forgot that important info. Our cabin number is 7128. Also, my sister in law is disneyLAT, so if it's possible to be on the next 10 grouping, that would be more fun. If not, that's ok! Looking forward to everything. Thanks for organizing this!

How cool -- our crew is growing. Welcome disneyLAT and Urusaiko. We're glad to have you aboard!!! :welcome:

Yes! Forgot that important info. Our cabin number is 7128. Also, my sister in law is disneyLAT, so if it's possible to be on the next 10 grouping, that would be more fun. If not, that's ok! Looking forward to everything. Thanks for organizing this!
Done! I'm sure more will join in to fill up the groups! ;)

Hello Ruth! So excited to see a meet thread! I'm guessing you mean July 16 though yes? If so we are also booked on this cruise!

We are a family of 6 and next summer kids will be DD14, DS 11, DS 8 and DD 5. We are from Iowa. This will be our third cruise...we did the Dream in June 2013 and just did the Magic March 2015. Both were such wonderful trips we couldn't wait to go again so rebooked and settled on this week!

We will definitely be in for fish extender exchange and are SO excited to check out the Fantasy and the Eastern ports!

FISH EXTENDER LISTS-
Please PM me or post on the thread if you would like to join a FE group. We will limit to 10 families per group. If you have more than one cabin, let us know if each one will have its own FE or just one. We will close lists as we hit 10 families and start a new one. If you would like to join more than one list, just let me know and how many! Please let me know if any allergies. Rules are otherwise open, you can give a cabin gift or one per person and can deliver any day of your choice during the cruise. Finally if your plans change and you will no longer be cruising or doing FE please post or PM asap! Thank you!
Group 1(FULL)
Madzac- 7514/7516 DH, DW, DD14, DS11, DS8 and DD5.
2. JerseyBernie- 9652- Mom, DS(adult)
3. Also cabin 9652, separate FE DD(adult), DGS7
4. Sweetpng -9162- DW, DH, DS12 and DD10
5. IndyMouseFan- 7512 -DW, DH and DS15
6. Disneywells- 9122- DH, DW, DD14, DS 10
7. Nerosfamily -7580- DH, DW, DD16, DD14 (birthday!)
8. Jennifer Crunelle- 7062- DH, DW, DS7, DD5(birthday!)-Peanut, egg and tomato allergies(kids)
9. Pollybrit- 9044/9046- DH, DW, DS15(birthday), DD14, DS10, DD4(birthday)
10. Disneykitties- 6560- DH and DW (honeymoon )

Group 2:
1. IndyMouseFan 7512 DW, DH DS15
2. Disneycrazy43 - 7560 DW & DH
3. Ndejesus77 -6104 DH,DW,DS7 (gluten allergy), DS5
4. DisneyLAT- 8502 DH DW, DD3

Group 3:
1. Urusaiko-7128 DH, DW, DS10, DS7

I'd like to join the fe group too. Cinderoni: 7188 DH, DW, DD12, and DD10

I'd like to join the fe group too. Cinderoni: 7188 DH, DW, DD12, and DD10
Added to the Minnie group, group 2! Welcome! So glad to have you here!

So excited for some new faces...if you all have a few minutes please introduce yourself...where are you from? Have you all cruised before?

This will be our third Disney cruise. First as newlyweds, no kids and then last January on the 5 day with our two daughters Dd10 and Dd12. We had such a great time, we decided to go again this year but for the 7 day! We are traveling with another family also. Can't wait. First time doing fish extenders. I'm not real crafty but will try to get creative. I've got some time!!!

It's so easy to get hooked on DCL! Our 2013 cruise was supposed to be our once in a lifetime and this upcoming trip will be #3. So excited to check out the fantasy!

Good morning and welcome to the new folk. This will be our 10th DCL Sailing so Platinum from here on out after this one :sail:. Sorry for celebrating 10 here but work is just so crazy recently that looking forward to our upcoming Disney trips is helping to keep me sane o_O

Good morning and welcome to the new folk. This will be our 10th DCL Sailing so Platinum from here on out after this one :sail:. Sorry for celebrating 10 here but work is just so crazy recently that looking forward to our upcoming Disney trips is helping to keep me sane o_O
If you can't celebrate here, where can you celebrate?!?? :D
Congratulations on your 10th Sailing and Platinum status! I have no idea what it means :D But it sounds wonderful!!
Polly xx

that's so funny because we just got our "gold" magnet in the mail and i was sooo excited! Can't wait to get back on the Fantasy for 7 days..Remy's is calling me!

Only 16 more day buckets to go until we sail! Which means we are closer to things like a wine tasting on a sea day

Or if you have little ones like mine, :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:, who want to meet Elsa and Anna you can do that too. TIP, you have to go to guest services on day one to get tickets / reservation for an Elsa an Anna meet as they do not do meets like all the other characters. There is no cost you just basically have to schedule in advance. My little ones

Hello from rainy central Florida. I just checked the Port Canaveral webcam and saw that the Fantasy is still moored. It had engine problems on the way back from the last cruise -- they had to skip Castaway Cay on Friday. They must still be doing engine repairs! I just said to my husband that it wouldn't matter to me to still be in port. I'd be having plenty of fun even if we weren't going anywhere!

I'm glad we're down to 16 day buckets -- it's starting to get close enough that I need to get busy on organizing FE gifts!! :thumbsup2

Hope you all have a great Super Bowl Sunday. At the risk of stirring things up a bit -- go Peyton!!! :cheer2:

Hello from rainy central Florida. I just checked the Port Canaveral webcam and saw that the Fantasy is still moored. It had engine problems on the way back from the last cruise -- they had to skip Castaway Cay on Friday. They must still be doing engine repairs! I just said to my husband that it wouldn't matter to me to still be in port. I'd be having plenty of fun even if we weren't going anywhere!

I'm glad we're down to 16 day buckets -- it's starting to get close enough that I need to get busy on organizing FE gifts!! :thumbsup2

Hope you all have a great Super Bowl Sunday. At the risk of stirring things up a bit -- go Peyton!!! :cheer2:
She's leaving right now.

So this might be a stupid question but I just had a friend come off a cruise (not Disney) and she said to bring a clock because her ship didn't have any clocks and her and her boyfriend were up at 3 wandering around thinking it was a lot later. Does the Disney ships have clocks in the room? Or is it necessary to bring one. Sorry if it's a stupid question!

So this might be a stupid question but I just had a friend come off a cruise (not Disney) and she said to bring a clock because her ship didn't have any clocks and her and her boyfriend were up at 3 wandering around thinking it was a lot later. Does the Disney ships have clocks in the room? Or is it necessary to bring one. Sorry if it's a stupid question!
Some rooms on some ships do not have clocks. But the room host will find one for you. It's been reported that DCL is changing out the specific clock type to be uniform across the fleet, so as the old ones become unusable, they remove them, but they aren't being replaced just yet.

Does anyone have the new list for the 2nd FE group? Just thinking and planning what i am going to make...It will probably be the same as this January's so as long as no one was on the Dream for a short 3 day cruise I think i'm pretty safe!

Does anyone have the new list for the 2nd FE group? Just thinking and planning what i am going to make...It will probably be the same as this January's so as long as no one was on the Dream for a short 3 day cruise I think i'm pretty safe!
It's on the first page of the thread, second post. It's up to date as of now. There is one member in group 3 listed because she requested they be separate from family. There are still a few more spots in group 2 o have no doubt will fill!

It's on the first page of the thread, second post. It's up to date as of now. There is one member in group 3 listed because she requested they be separate from family. There are still a few more spots in group 2 o have no doubt will fill!
Will we eventually get family names if needed or is that discouraged?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter