• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

July 15-22 2006 Western Anyone?

Chocolate Chip cookies would be much better than peanuts! Guess i'll just have to wait until that first Sat. night, and call room service and order 6 of those large scrumcious Choclate chip cookies. With milk of course.Then maybe call back and order a pizza.......... LOL Not soon enough!

buzz2 said:
Chocolate Chip cookies would be much better than peanuts! Guess i'll just have to wait until that first Sat. night, and call room service and order 6 of those large scrumcious Choclate chip cookies. With milk of course.Then maybe call back and order a pizza.......... LOL Not soon enough!

4 months from today we will be eating those chocolate chip cookies. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We have never ordered from room service on the ship. It's one of my goals this trip!

Every night when we got in the cabin, we would call room service and order coffee and donuts to be delivered at the time we wanted to wake up. It was soooo heavenly to drink coffee on the verandah before getting ready for our day.

OOOOOOOOHH Kripy Cream Donuts! Must do, every morning along with a pot of coffee. The key, is to get to them before the kids do!

ansky922 said:
Oh by the way did I mention how excited I am about this trip
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :banana: :cheer2:

The countdown continues :hourglass

:rotfl2: :rotfl:

Me too!!!! I've been sitting here searching everything I can on Key West. We aren't planning on doing an excursion there. We are just going to explore. I told my DD tonight that tomorrow is less then 4 months until we cruise. She is 12 and thinks I'm nutty. :rotfl: But, I know she's excited too.

I bought our airline tickets tonight. :woohoo: I looked at the prices tonight and they were about $230 less then I spent last November when we flew to Orlando so I bought them. The bad news is we leave very early, the good news is I will be at Downtown Disney eating at Earl of Sandwich by noon. :thumbsup2

Excited is an understatement for me.........I just cannot wait to be on that ship!!!!!!

I'm looking so forward to it. My expectations are so high --I'm sure we're gonna have a blast!

noahsmom said:
it must be really small - I can't see it! Just kidding. Keep trying, I can't wait to see it! :thumbsup2

Okay so I took your advice I kept trying and now look what happened its sooooooo big :rolleyes1 :confused3 :goodvibes :)
but I finally got one to work
Hope you guys enjoy it
I am so excited :banana: :cheer2: :woohoo: :wave2:

Dayatthebeach.gif

It looks great ansky. :thumbsup2 I will be glad when I am done being busy at work so I can start working on my signs. Maybe in a month or so. :banana:

I read earlier that someone called DCL to see if their cruise in April was going to Cozumel and they were told that DCL was going to do a trial run to Cozumel in April. I hope it is true. Although I know that could change tomorrow.

Thank You

I also read that they might be doing a trial to Cozumel late april to see how it goes

but like you say one never knows

My DS keeps asking me how much longer he is ready to go as is my DH and me.

I was thinking of getting a basket from Shirley
How early should I order it? :confused3

Last time I ordered it about a month before the trip. Then, I talked to her again about 2 weeks before. I've heard she doesn't want the orders too early. She's very nice, hopefully you will get to talk to her personally.

ImMarcik said:
Last time I ordered it about a month before the trip. Then, I talked to her again about 2 weeks before. I've heard she doesn't want the orders too early. She's very nice, hopefully you will get to talk to her personally.

Okay thanks for the advice :thumbsup2
I Hope I do get to talk to her she sounds like a nice person

YVW Ansky. :goodvibes

Does anyone know if it's easy to get to an ATM machine in Key West?

The 1st time I ordered a basket from Shirley I did it way in advance (I like to plan). The 2nd time she asked me to call back, she preferred just a couple weeks before the cruise.

She is very helpful and easy to work with.

ImMarcik, I remember their was an ATM in a drug store I bought some beer in 2 years ago. I just can't remember were it was. I know it was not that long of a walk though. Of course we stopped at Sloppy Joes for a drink, and another place on the way so that may have something to do with that.

ansky922 said:
Thanks for the info that beach looked amazing

I am such a chicken when it comes to going off on my own you hear so many stories.

But I would really like to take my son to see a really great beach

My DH is that way too. That's why we are so excited about Key West. We are doing everything all on our own there.

We've been debating the ruins, but there is so much talk about vaccines and not being able to give blood after you go there. Is it that unsafe? My DD doesn't know how fond she will be of all the bugs. :rotfl2:

The other thing is, if we go to that beach on our own, and quickly see we do not like Costa Maya then we can go back to the ship. We still aren't completely sure what we are going to do there. Who knows maybe we will go to Cozumel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter