Journal to use at Disney

Okay, rookie here...please excuse my questions! When you take these to a printer to be printed, how are you taking it? CD? Thumb drive? Do they even do that? I'd rather not print at home at all, what a ton of ink.

This is a REALLY cool thing, thank you for all your ideas!

Cruise pages would also be so cool. We are doing WDW and DCL this Christmas. :woohoo:

I just downloaded it and will have it printed for my almost 4 year old dd. :goodvibes This is perfect and she is going to enjoy doing this! :banana:

Thank you! You Rock!:yay:

has anyone done any cruise pages or know of some that have been done before?

I have done cruise pages
They are in my photobucket (link below)
They are in the album 'Journal pages and covers'. It is really disorganized so you need to scroll through the pages to get them all!!
Let me know if you need help or need anything changed
Feel free to use what you like!!
Hugs
Joanne

OK, maybe a silly question, but if you take it to Staples on a flash drive and want it printed on both sides of the paper, do they just print in order? I want to make sure everything is printed correctly, so the come out in the right order on my book.

Any what about the cover? Did you print anything on the back of the cover or leave that blank?

OK, maybe a silly question, but if you take it to Staples on a flash drive and want it printed on both sides of the paper, do they just print in order? I want to make sure everything is printed correctly, so the come out in the right order on my book.

Any what about the cover? Did you print anything on the back of the cover or leave that blank?

They way I did it was page 1 is cover and 2nd character, page 2 is 1st character and 3rd and so on. Ask them to print odds first and then when thats done have them flip them over and print evens.

This is fantastic - having my daughter do this will take away the guilt of taking her out of school

have to agree with the above post....

my DD's will be able to use this as a tool to present to their class upon return.

Thanks so much to the op ....incredible job....you have added to the magic for our entire family!

This is FANTASTIC!!! I can't wait to try downloading them ! ( I never have luck with that share site :confused3

This is FANTASTIC!!! I can't wait to try downloading them ! ( I never have luck with that share site :confused3

My DD is celebrating her 9th Birthday at WDW in June. I am planning on printing out the the power point journal, because I think it will work great, but I would love a couple of pages that have info such as...
What we did on her birthday...What she will remember most...How the Cast Members made it special...

Can you help me?????Thanks!!!!

Thanks guys for all of you comments!!
I'm so glad you will be using these.

Enjoy:yay:

Krista- this has probably been asked a million times but when I downloaded the boy book (which by the way is INCREDIBLE) the first page says "Gabe" on it- is there a way to remove that and put Jackson in its place?

whoops- wrong thread- sorry supposed to be on the activity book thread :)

I am so glad I found this thread! I'm making journals for our 3 boys for our trip in March - thank you so much for sharing your incredible designs!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter