Journal to use at Disney

Wow! I may have to redo their journals and I already have them bound but your designs are that amazing. Thanks

hey everyone -
I'm going to try and download the power point files for the journal to the sharing files today or tommorow. Just didn't want you to think I dropped of the face of the earth. Things have just been busy!

Laura

When you take something to be printed how do you do it/ Do you save the file in a disk? Our trip is not until October but I am downloading like crazy for things that I want to make!!!

http://www.4shared.com/dir/6261473/d4b843d6/sharing.html

Ok, so here are most of my powerpoint journal pages....all except Animal Kingdom. I've seemed to misplace it . I have the jpeg in the right spot, but no ppptx....so I may need to work from scratch on that one. Meanwhile, the stomach bug has yet again reared it's head in my house for the umpteenth time this year, so this is going to take just a bit longer than I first thought, but I'm running to the computer every spare minute I have so barring the fact that I get sick too (please oh please oh please Lord no!) I should get the rest of the journal pages done soon. I'm going to do some covers that people requested first before finishing the DHS and AK pages, only because the covers are faster! Thanks everyone for your patience!

I can get the country pages downloaded, but my Powerpoint won't open them because their file type "pptx" instead of "ppt" . Anyone have a clue??? If I have to just copy the images I will, but I would like to personalize a couple of things!

These are great - kids will love them!!

When you take something to be printed how do you do it/ Do you save the file in a disk? Our trip is not until October but I am downloading like crazy for things that I want to make!!!

Sorry, I miss your post on here... I used one of those small external USB drives They are handheld. I think that is what they are called. I save it on there and took that to Staples.

:confused3 OK - I'm so computer illiterate! What did I do wrong? If someone can walk me through how to fix this so I can share, I'd appreciate it!

I really wanted to do a journal for my son because i am soo excited for disney :banana: but he will only be 3 when we go. Think i should skip it this time? or do it?

My daughter will be 3 and I'm planning on having her do one - I'm just going to do the writing for her.

same here. youngest is 2 and I will do it this year and did it for him last year too when he was 1. I wrote down the funny things or things I would like to remember everyday when we were winding down for bed. It's nice to do it while still fresh in your mind. Years from now when we have gotten rid of the stuffed animals and things from our trip he will still have these journals and pics to look back on. (I also include pics in ours of just that child or a group shot and the park maps from that day)

I really don't know! For some reason when it uploaded, it added an "x" to the end of the file name. Can you try reloading one, and just check that name before you click the button? i've never used 4shared before, so I'm not much help...

I really don't know! For some reason when it uploaded, it added an "x" to the end of the file name. Can you try reloading one, and just check that name before you click the button? i've never used 4shared before, so I'm not much help...
I downloaded the pages and once it was saved to my PC. Powerpoint converted it and asked me to save it with the .ppt. It then opened with no problem. Maybe its encrypted, but my powerpoint handeled it with no issue

I LOVE your journal! I am trying to make one and am using the one at themouseforless.com as a template. Do you mind if I use some of your ideas to add to mine? Thanks so much! Your journal is awesome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter