Journal to use at Disney

sahlink

DIS Veteran
It will be my kids first time to Disney. So I started this journal for my kids to be able to fill out (well, me transcribing their words into the journals) <grin> That way we are able to remember this trip for quite some time.

I worked on this with my heart to make for my kiddos... and definately thought many others would be able to use this themselves to create their own memories. A thank you to rumblytumbly for helping with the cover. (I put a couple options in the document)

Here is where you download this file:
http://www.4shared.com/office/XMIEs2pK/our_WDW_JOURNAL-designed.html for you to download it and change whatever you'd like to, to make it yours. It is a Powerpoint document (I am SO NOT a designer and do not have any advanced knowledge at Photoshop...so I felt Powerpoint was easy/user friendly) If you would reather have jpegs, I will list them after this log.

I printed this a major office supply store here in town for about $28 for 2 books (one for DD, one for DS) They printed, trimmed, cut, bound and put covers on the front and back for me. I had a bit of trouble at first about printing "Disney". I told them, that I was a stay at home mom, making this for my 2 children, I used clip arts online, that said it was ok for personal use...that it was not able to SELL anything. The mgr decided to do it. Although, he said it was just cause the store was a BIG name. Any local/smalled print store probably wouldn't even question it. Oh, one note about printing centers, they may not have the "Disney" fonts in their computers, so they automatically get changed. I found out AFTER printing. But they still turned out great.

Here are some pics of the finished copies:
IMG_3952.jpg

IMG_3955.jpg

IMG_3957.jpg

IMG_3956.jpg

OH MY GOSH!!:worship: This is just WONDERFUL. I love,love,love it. Thanks so much for sharing it with us! The back cover with the phrase it just perfect. :flower3: :flower3: :flower3:

Oh one more thing... I made two areas for pockets, one is on the Epcot page, you can slide in your passport. Another is on the second to last page. Print TWO pages, glue and cut around the picture and slide things in. Did I explain that well?? See pictures below:

IMG_3961.jpg

IMG_3960.jpg

Krista

This is SOOOO Cute! I have it saved for when eventually I get there. Thank you very much for sharing your hard work! Love It!

This is wonderful!

Thanks for sharing.

I made one similar for my boys, but only one of them bothered to fill it out.. it is a wonderful souvenir!

I bound mine at Kinkos (printed it on cardstock at home myself) for $5 per book.

I think I'll have to do one of these for Disneyland this summer!

These pages are wonderful. Very visual and fun for the kids to fill in. I can't wait to use them. Thanks for sharing.:goodvibes

Terrific! That is a great idea, and I think I'll make something like it for our vacation this year (if we actually get one planned...)

That is absolutely fantastic! Thanks for sharing too! It's just the right size for the younger kiddos. Great work!

I love it! I wish we were going to the parks! We are going on a cruise and this would be great! Hmmm....maybe I should keep working at photoshop to create some for cruises!! Thanks for the inspiration!!:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter