• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jodi Arias Trial Part 7 GUILTY 1ST DEGREE!!!

How long will the jury deliberate in the GUILT phase? VOTES ARE PUBLIC.

• Up to 4 hours

• 4 - 8 hours

• 8 - 12 hours

• 12 - 16 hours

• 16 - 20 hours

• 20 - 24 hours

• 24 - 36 hours

• 36 - 40 hours

• Over 40 hours

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have peace about this. It is interesting. It would make it easier to understand, at least for me to have it in front of me instead of hearing it read. Really Jodi is yawning. She looks to calm to me.

No commercials so far on HLN, let's hope this is how it remains for the duration of the day!!

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 3m
Wow, this is a record. Nurmi has been sitting in a dereclinated position for this entire time. Wild is proud of him.

LOVE that too!!

Have 3 containers right now in my fridge.

My supermarket recently had 10 for $10.00 sale on Oikos!

I get mine at Wal-Mart where regular price is $1.00. But then Cali is higher. My cousin, who lives in LA, said Wendy's charged 10 cents more for their advertized 99cent menu.

I went into a bit of a fog there, can someone explain why the judge was just going into explanation regarding sexual acts?? JA is not charged with any sexual offenses right???

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter