Jodi Arias Trial Part 7 GUILTY 1ST DEGREE!!!

How long will the jury deliberate in the GUILT phase? VOTES ARE PUBLIC.

• Up to 4 hours

• 4 - 8 hours

• 8 - 12 hours

• 12 - 16 hours

• 16 - 20 hours

• 20 - 24 hours

• 24 - 36 hours

• 36 - 40 hours

• Over 40 hours

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On the news, a 5 yo shot his 2 yo sister with a rifle he got for his birthday. How sad. Makes me wonder where the parents were?

I saw that yesterday. News said Mom stepped out of the house for a minute. 5yo shot 2yo when Mom had just stepped out. AWFUL.

AND why are they giving a 5yo a GUN???? Give him LEGO's not a GUN. :mad:

I wish I knew who was who as far as TA & JA's family members. The only one I know fur sure is JA's grandma. They zoom in on certain people and I wonder who they are. :confused3

Chris Williams@chriswnews
#JodiArias jurors appear to have their heads down looking at copy of instructions as Judge Stephens reads to them

I saw that yesterday. News said Mom stepped out of the house for a minute. 5yo shot 2yo when Mom had just stepped out. AWFUL.

AND why are they giving a 5yo a GUN???? Give him LEGO's not a GUN. :mad:

I don't have a problem with a 5 year old having a gun, my daughter had one and I think I was about 8 or 9 when I got my first gun. However, there was never a single time that those guns were allowed to be touched without my dad or other knowledgeable adult in my presence. Also, these guns are never kept loaded and my daughter is not allowed to touch either her bow or her gun when my niece and nephew are present. They're also left locked up. 5 year old kids are quick and can get into trouble with far less and do damage, why even chance that? My heart breaks for each of them.

Back on topic: I have azcentral up but it keeps skipping, anybody else having that problem?

Chris Williams@chriswnews
#JodiArias jurors appear to have their heads down looking at copy of instructions as Judge Stephens reads to them
I'd hope she'd throw up on them (how pretty and sexy would that be, Jodes?), but I don't want anymore delays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter