Jodi Arias Trial Part 7 GUILTY 1ST DEGREE!!!

How long will the jury deliberate in the GUILT phase? VOTES ARE PUBLIC.

• Up to 4 hours

• 4 - 8 hours

• 8 - 12 hours

• 12 - 16 hours

• 16 - 20 hours

• 20 - 24 hours

• 24 - 36 hours

• 36 - 40 hours

• Over 40 hours

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the warm welcome! I brought drinks and desserts!

alcohol_drinks.jpg

dessert1.jpg

And its only breakfast here, Mare!

I am having a CHOBANI yogurt!

I love Greek yogurt. ::yes:: All I've had today is a bottled water and a protein bar! :lmao: I don't know what I'm having for lunch, but dinner's cookin'! :teeth:

You would think after all this time, they would learn to coordinate and get things started on time.

On the news, a 5 yo shot his 2 yo sister with a rifle he got for his birthday. How sad. Makes me wonder where the parents were?

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 51s
Valerie knocked on the door to the room where #JodiArias is. Spectators are being let in now. Jodi is still in the room.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m
Valerie announced for everyone to stand for the jury but then darted over to the other door. No jury yet.

HLN is saying Jodes is back in her holding cell ... wonder why? They said about a half hour ago she was being brought in. :confused3 She better not pull that "I've-got-a-migrane" crap today. :mad:

I just saw some of those spectators just let in sitting behind jodi's family have blue ribbons on. Good for them.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 27s
Valerie is handing the jury their final instructions. Judge is going to read the instructions to the jury now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter