• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jodi Arias Trial Part 7 GUILTY 1ST DEGREE!!!

How long will the jury deliberate in the GUILT phase? VOTES ARE PUBLIC.

• Up to 4 hours

• 4 - 8 hours

• 8 - 12 hours

• 12 - 16 hours

• 16 - 20 hours

• 20 - 24 hours

• 24 - 36 hours

• 36 - 40 hours

• Over 40 hours

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just about to say. The glasses are back on, but her face is getting read again as she tries to bring on the tears. I'm wondering if Willie is giving her notes about when to pretend to cry and when not to.

I wouldn't put anything past Willie :rolleyes:

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

If she took his gun that's a burglary and if she then killed him with it that is premeditated murder. #JodiArias

Well after JM flipped that pic up there of TA dead, she had to look at it ... and then (attempt to) look remorseful and sad. :rolleyes:

She looks at EVERY crime scene photo...especially the bloody ones...it makes me want to throw up at the way she sneaks in her glances. SICKO :sad2:

Is this going longer today?

Juan brings up the shelves again. His voice is getting louder. He explains there was nothing out of place to show any activity. #JodiArias

"Remember, with the truth, you ain't got to remember nothing."

I love JM.

"with the truth you ain't got to remember nothin'" Juan says. He is referring to her first interview with Det. Flores. #JodiArias

Willie looks defeated already and their closing hadn't even started.

Nurmi smiled at the word "naked" when JM said that Jodi could have run outside...that Travis wasn't going to run outside after her naked. Nurmi is so slimy.

"if she believes the gun is unloaded what is she going to do with it? Throw it at him?" Juan said. #JodiArias

I love the line "Throw It At Him " ?

10 DT objections during JM closing (8 overruled, 1 sustained, 1 unknown)

Juan is going through the part of the juror instructions that deals with burglary now. #JodiArias

Willie looks zoned out ... and she seems quite itchy today too ... dry skin maybe? ... or maybe hives from worry? ;) ...

Nurmi smiled at the word "naked" when JM said that Jodi could have run outside...that Travis wasn't going to run outside after her naked. Nurmi is so slimy.

Yes he is, and so is Willie Wannabe. I don't care how long it's been, it is so damn sick and wrong that they both stand there laughing while waiting for the break to be over. You aint at a movie you two! His family is there, no matter how you say it happened her was horribly hacked up. At least have some sort of pretend respect for your so called defendants family who may be losing their kid too.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

He then puts up the image of Travis' back with stab wounds and reminds them of what really happened and is the truth. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter