Jodi Arias Trial Part 4, starting with redirect of "expert" Dr Samuels, March 19

He should have been tried as an adult. :confused3
Especially after his behavior yesterday.

I believe he was tried as an adult with the exception of DP being an option. I don't know why a year would make a difference, the mindframe is the same. He apparently has just as much hatred now as he did then. I guess the only positive with him sitting in prison is that he's pretty young and there's going to be quite a few guys who will make him their b***h, he better get used to dropping the soap. And I also wouldn't be surprised if he ended up getting killed while in prison- he seems to have an attitude that other inmates not appreciate so much.

I believe he was tried as an adult with the exception of DP being an option. I don't know why a year would make a difference, the mindframe is the same. He apparently has just as much hatred now as he did then. I guess the only positive with him sitting in prison is that he's pretty young and there's going to be quite a few guys who will make him their b***h, he better get used to dropping the soap. And I also wouldn't be surprised if he ended up getting killed while in prison- he seems to have an attitude that other inmates not appreciate so much.

I agree 100%. He is going in a place where that attitude won't be taken lightly. Out here in the real world he used it for 'shock value'. He could do it because really, what were the parents and the court going to do about it? Nothing more serious than he was already getting.

However, in prison that shock value won't go over well and in the end, someone will come along and give him an attitude adjustment. In about 5 years, it would be interesting to see if he is still the same cocky teenager or ifhe is a meek and demur person from getting his butt kicked and soap dropping. They will not be kind to him. He is going where people have that all figured out. He will be just like them.

Kelly

He does come across as the disorganized mad scientist type.

I understand the DT is attempting to make it seem like this was such a traumatic event for Jodi that she acquired PTSD from it, basically having to defend herself 'broke' her mind. Morally she couldn't believe she had to do it. They are trying to save her life. Make it seem like she has feelings.

I think the Rebuttal part of this case is going to be super interesting. I really do.
Kelly

I so agree. I think JM will present his rebuttal and it will be the final nail in JA's coffin.

There is another justice site that I go on and someone provided a link to a blog that I read and found interesting. So, I thought I would share that link here.

http://kristinarandle.com/blog/jodi-arias-trial-dr-samuels-second-day-of-testimony-oops/
Excellent article. Here's another one I read there, about Jodi testifying she bought the 9 mm gun to take camping just weeks after murdering Travis, in case she had to defend herself against these men she barely knew, showing how willing she'd be to murder again, rather than pass up on the fun of the trip and just not go.

http://kristinarandle.com/blog/jodis-most-condemning-answer/
Did you guys catch when "Willie"(love that name) said to the numbskull, "would you say it would be unethical(maybe not exact word) if another psychologist came to the stand and said a person with a score of less than 75 on the PTSD does not have it"?

She was setting that up for when JM calls his guy up in rebuttal.

She is a piece of work grasping at straws.
Yes, I caught that! I suspect (hope) that JM's expert is a better witness. And honestly, JM is just better at questioning someone than Willie/Nurmi are. :thumbsup2

Excellent article. Here's another one I read there, about how Jodi testifying she bought the 9 mm gun to take camping just weeks after murdering Travis, in case she had to defend herself against these men she barely knew, showing how willing she'd be to murder again, rather than pass up on the fun of the trip and just not go.

http://kristinarandle.com/blog/jodis-most-condemning-answer/Yes, I caught that! I suspect (hope) that JM's expert is a better witness. And honestly, JM is just better at questioning someone than Willie/Nurmi are. :thumbsup2

:::In my best Willie voice::: So umm...well, okay, let me ask this...uhh, what you're saying..hmm..is that *ruffles through notes*, I'm not as articulate as that yelly man?, That's what you're saying, right?

Well peeps its off to work so that I can pay the bills and feed my WDW addiction. How I wish I could win the lotto and stay home and watch some more!

I will be back this evening to see what happens. Keep up the play by play..its very interesting for me to see your thoughts as things are going on in the courtroom live.

Kelly

Good morning, everyone. :goodvibes

:lmao: Hate to ask, maybe someone could refresh my memory, is there going to be testimony tomorrow?

Good morning, all. :wave: No coverage today until 4 p.m. EST, right? I'm kind of glad - I've been putting off a haircut and have some other errands to run.

Excellent article. Here's another one I read there, about Jodi testifying she bought the 9 mm gun to take camping just weeks after murdering Travis, in case she had to defend herself against these men she barely knew, showing how willing she'd be to murder again, rather than pass up on the fun of the trip and just not go.

http://kristinarandle.com/blog/jodis-most-condemning-answer/Yes, I caught that! I suspect (hope) that JM's expert is a better witness. And honestly, JM is just better at questioning someone than Willie/Nurmi are. :thumbsup2

Thanks for posting. I've been on her website and reading her blogs. They're all very informative.

I hope the dv expert is watching and deciding not to ruin her career for JA. Tell the truth and don't take one for JA.

I think Juan has proved his point to the jury without a doubt. Jodi is playing mind games. I don't believe for one second she has PTSD. For all we know she could of been reading up on all this stuff long before she went to prison.

But she told Det. Flores that she was covering up the murder for the reason of forensics. That tells me she knew what she was doing, as she was trying to cover all her tracks. She told the Dr. that he even caught her in the closet and pulled her sweater.

This Dr. filled in all her answers. Being in fog, you clean the scene of a crime, even washing yourself in the shower? Take a gun, rope , put a camera in the washer , lock a door, turn up the A/C. You leave a scene, then pull over wash off your hands, change clothes, dispose of a gun, call Travis' phone , the message is not good enough. Go into his phone system to erase it and then call back? I could sit here and think of so much more. I don't think this jury is buying any of it. Not even PTSD.

If you murder someone , you would more than likely being driving terrible. You would be all over the place. She even knew she needed gas, and she filled up the gas cans and the car.

My ex played terrible mind games to manipulate people to think I was the crazy one. I don't believe this woman for one second of anything. I see games and manipulation. I forgot to make a mention about the gun, why hide that gun? Why would her mom know about that gun? He mom knows allot more. I think she should be grilled by Juan. I bet we could hear stuff that would make our heads spin.

Hey, thanks for posting that link, favorited it so I can continue reading there, refreshing. :thumbsup2

Oh hell, I don't, I think he's just incompetent at this point.

LOL. I'm probably giving him too much credit, but it's basic math. There's a big difference between 3-8 percent of 100,000 and 3-8 out of 100,000. Samuels is a bumbling fool. I cannot believe that anyone would consider him an expert.

LOL. I'm probably giving him too much credit, but it's basic math. There's a big difference between 3-8 percent of 100,000 and 3-8 out of 100,000. Samuels is a bumbling fool. I cannot believe that anyone would consider him an expert.

Aren't most people who would have PTSD put on medication because they can not cope? Forgive me who is DV?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter