JJ&JH'sMom is the winner!October Scrap Challenge! Lets Scare up Some Pages!

JohnsonsLoveDisney

DIS Veteran
Everyone is welcome!!

October already? :earseek::earseek::earseek::earseek::earseek::earseek:

Any page 6 x 6 or larger counts! Just post your totals, and I'll keep us updated! I'll also keep track of our goals and when we meet them (because we will!!) Please make your numbers large and colorful so I can see them!

I think our group goal should be 700 pages this month!!

So on your mark, get set, bring on those completed pages!!!

Total Scrapped so far this month: TBD

Players/Goals:
PrincessNancy96-31
Joyah-60
Urbkols-36
JJ&JHsmom-30
Reddy-75
Mm2000-20
Poppins2000-40
M2mrb-30
Ohiopugmom- 15
BAMB-31
Tpaetz-50
laura&fam-3
ArizonaRita-20
Mantaz-20
TOTLaugher-15
disneygirl-20
MazdaUK-15
lynner-10
lovingthemouse-20
daisyduck49-75
bigsis1970-40

Completed Pages:

Ohiopugmom-7
Reddy-28
M2mrb-10
Poppins2000-32
PN96-4
Mantaz-25
TOTlaugher-2
dsneygirl-25
Mazda-14
MM2000-6
:cool1:JJ&JH'smom-109
tpaetz-47
laura&fam-6
urbkols-27
LoriAbill-19
lovingthemouse-12
lynner-11
bigsis1970-31
daisyduck49-50
Disney-AKJ-14

I will set a goal of 31 for the month!!!
I must get that many or more done this month!! My hiatus has lasted a bit too long for my liking!!

October :scared1: where did my summer go?

Well i've got Eric's entire 2008 sorted and ready to get onto paper so my goal for this month is to finish that. A very lofty goal considering I have a haunted cemetary and hay ride to pull off the end of the month.

I'm going to aim to complete that year in 60 pages or less.

I figured I just signed up for my first swap and need to motivate myself to get some pages done for my gifts for the grandparents!

My goal is 36 pages.

Thanks

Michelle

My goal for this month is 30 pages. Hopefully I will accomplish more as I have almost 1,000 pics to srap.:eek:

where has time gone?? this year is going quickly
Mygoal is 75
still lots to get done

Since I will be traveling alot this month, put me down for 40 pages...

Becky

Hi all! I love scrapbooking, but it has been taking me a while to get back into things. I did a 2 day retreat last november and haven't touched anything until last week!!!

so.....

I am due for another retreat next month, but I want to get some stuff done before then.

I am going to say 15 pages for october
I have completed 3 so far (but they were pretty easy - already had the paper pulled etc....)

Welcome Ohiopugmom - thanks for joining our fun

OK got Richard's B-day party scrapped - 4 pages done

Okay, I've already completed 8 pages between yesterday and today. Tomorrow I am off to Canada for a week...no scrapping there...lots of Oktoberfesting though :)

Becky

Hi all! I love scrapbooking, but it has been taking me a while to get back into things. I did a 2 day retreat last november and haven't touched anything until last week!!!

so.....

I am due for another retreat next month, but I want to get some stuff done before then.

I am going to say 15 pages for october
I have completed 3 so far (but they were pretty easy - already had the paper pulled etc....)

:welcome:

Updated to here :goodvibes

I'm in with a goal of 3 pages which sounds piddley, but with making birthday party invitations and our DL trip this month I'm just hoping I can get those last 3 pages from our last summer trip finished.

OK got Cameron Park Zoo done so 4 more of me (pic is in the week-end challange thread post 12)

I'm on the board with 4 pages. It was nice to get back to scrapping. Now, to clean my area up to really push some numbers out the rest of this week..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter