JJ&JH'sMom is the winner!October Scrap Challenge! Lets Scare up Some Pages!

I'm on the board with 4 pages. It was nice to get back to scrapping. Now, to clean my area up to really push some numbers out the rest of this week..

hmmm that would be nice - I would rather host Dec, you are usually the one that can beat me in pages

Hi
I just finished another baby book, finally!
Please start me off with 20 pages and we will see what happens!
Thank you!

Ok I am trying to get out of my scrapper's block with a goal of 20 pages. And I would like to say it's going well as I have 7 pages completed so far!

OK got Labor Day & TREAT done so 4 pages done
now back to Disney pagespixiedust:

I'll join with a goal of 15 pages. No way I can keep up with you pros around here! You guys are amazing!

I would like to have 20 for this month.

And put me down for 4done so far.

Thank you :)

I'd like to set a goal of 15 pages this month - so far I've done 6 pages:goodvibes

Sorry for the late goals post this month - just got back from vacation on Saturday - it was amazing - and I needed to assess how much free time I will have this month to get some scrapping in.

I don't have a lot of time between my vacation and my business trip coming up at the end of the month, so I am setting a goal of only 10 pages this month.

Thanks!

finished 1 page (halloween 2010) to bring my total for october to
4 pages.

On to sledding/winter 2010 :)

Well I finally got 2 pages finished. I just have one more page to have this trip all done, but I'm not sure when I'll get back to it.

Finished 2 more pages so my total is 4 pages.

I woke up early so I finished with the last photos from my big trip last summer! Yeah! Now I'll start organizing the next set of photos and events so I can scrap some more.

Can you add 4more for me please? Slowly but surely.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter