JJ&JH'sMom is the winner!October Scrap Challenge! Lets Scare up Some Pages!

Holy guacamole! It is the end of the month and I don't think I've posted much all month! I'll do a last tally and try to have my total on tonight! So sorry. BTW, Happy Halloween!...............P

ETA: Well.... apparently I am SO lame that I never even posted a GOAL for this month! Where is my brain lately? Anyhow.... seems like a cop-out to post a goal on the last day cause I could make it exactly whatever I had managed to create! But I will post my number of pages tonight so it can count for the group total!

Well, my tally sheet for October shows 7 pages done. :lmao: not exactly record breaking! I'm sure I made more than that, but have been lax in my record keeping lately. So please add my 7 to the group total for the year and I'll try to do better next month!:thumbsup2 Off to join the Novembeer challenge! ............P

congrats Cassey

PN - you & me both - maybe we need to race this month??:lmao:

You are on Reddy! I can't start til Monday, so I'll give you a head start!

Well, my tally sheet for October shows 7 pages done. :lmao: not exactly record breaking! I'm sure I made more than that, but have been lax in my record keeping lately. So please add my 7 to the group total for the year and I'll try to do better next month!:thumbsup2 Off to join the Novembeer challenge! ............P

I have you added Pjlla! :)

I'm in the process of updating the annual thread now..

You are on Reddy! I can't start til Monday, so I'll give you a head start!

I better get Splash Mt done then
I got a new Bear, Fox & 2 rabbits for the LOs (thinking 3 double pages - it is the boys favorite ride, I'm planning that photopass + just because of this ride:banana:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter