JJ&JH'sMom is the winner!October Scrap Challenge! Lets Scare up Some Pages!

There's a group of people that actually drive up a camp in Mentone Al to scrapbook for a weekend. It really is a lot of fun! Scrapbooking at the beach has to be awesome! I'll let you know when we have something around here!

2 more today please. So happy to have hit 25 for the month!

Holy guacamole! It is the end of the month and I don't think I've posted much all month! I'll do a last tally and try to have my total on tonight! So sorry. BTW, Happy Halloween!...............P

ETA: Well.... apparently I am SO lame that I never even posted a GOAL for this month! Where is my brain lately? Anyhow.... seems like a cop-out to post a goal on the last day cause I could make it exactly whatever I had managed to create! But I will post my number of pages tonight so it can count for the group total!

shutterfly code - spooky = 101 free prints (7.50 for shipping or only order 99 and shipping is 5.09)

8 more done tonight. Not bad considering I had to cut lettering and do some piercing for my pages. I'll post some soon.

14 for me! Just glad to be on the board for the month-LOL At least it will be added to my yearly total.

Finished my last 11 pages for the month...1/2 way done with the grandparent albums for the holidays!

Well I finished one page yesterday - brings to a total of 24 for October :)

Becky

Congrats Cassey!!! Can you help motivate me??? :) Looking forward to this month! Back to cleaning so I can participate this month..

Congrats Cassey!!! Can you help motivate me??? :) Looking forward to this month! Back to cleaning so I can participate this month..

congrats Cassey

PN - you & me both - maybe we need to race this month??:lmao:

My motivation has been Julia nagging me to get up to date in her books! She is non-stop everytime I am scrapping! :rotfl: That and I build "me" time into my schedule every week, might scrap, read a book or just veg! Keeps me sane and happy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter