*Jessica & Jared's Wedding and Honeymoon TR* RANDY PICS UP

Here is the link to my MK Session again... Check them out:

http://www.collages.net/disneyweddings/

Username: Thomas / McKeever
Password: 1971

Thanks for that, I just spotted the link of the first page actually, I don't know how I missed that yesterday after looking like 500 times! :rotfl:

They're awesome, I love the different angles they got of all the familiar places, making them look really new and different.

What time of day was it, it looks really quiet in some shots, or is that just clever camera work? :lmao:

Sorry Everyone... I got a phone call from my sister in St. Louis yesterday, and I had to make an emergancy over-night trip up there to be with her.:sad1: I am finally back, so I plan to post the BIG DAY tomorrow! I didn't want everyone to think I was neglecting my TR. Thank you for following my report and I love all of the feedback. :lovestruc

DAY FIVE: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 (The WEDDING DAY: Part One)

Hurray!! It’s my big day, and I couldn’t wrap my mind around it! Holly and Sarah had set their alarm for 5am, so they could get ready and out of my way by 5:30am… they are so funny and sweet! Here they are getting ready, side-by-side. Thank goodness for those double-sink/mirrors in Disney.

DisneyWorld2008236.jpg

I woke up at 5:30am and immediately started filling out the cards that I wanted to give to all of my vendors throughout the day.

DisneyWorld2008234.jpg

So we were all up, bright-eyed, and bushy-tailed… and my little sister slept through it all.

DisneyWorld2008237.jpg

Lili, from Beaute Speciale, arrived at about a quarter-to-six, and got to work immediately. She was just amazing… and speedy too! I absolutely loved her!

DisneyWorld2008238.jpg

DisneyWorld2008239.jpg

I showed her a few pictures of what I wanted, and she created exactly what I wanted! Have I said that I absolutely loved her yet?

DisneyWorld2008242.jpg

About fifteen minutes after Lili arrived; the steamstress from Carolyn Allen’s arrived and also go straight to work. She was working so hard and quietly, that I forgot she was there many times.

DisneyWorld2008253.jpg

Here are more photos of Lili doing my hair:

DisneyWorld2008247.jpg

DisneyWorld2008251.jpg

DisneyWorld2008254.jpg

Oh, and my sister finally opened her eyes and just watched the whole process from her bed!

DisneyWorld2008246.jpg

Holly and Sarah took turns getting their pictures with me. Silly girls!!!

DisneyWorld2008255.jpg

DisneyWorld2008256.jpg

Lili is almost done with my hair!

DisneyWorld2008258.jpg

Here is the final turn-out of the back of my hair. I was so pleased! Wow!

DisneyWorld2008260.jpg

And then she got straight to work on my make-up!

DisneyWorld2008261.jpg

DisneyWorld2008262.jpg

I loved her make-up kit!!!

DisneyWorld2008270.jpg

Here I am half-way-done with my make-up!

DisneyWorld2008266.jpg

DisneyWorld2008269.jpg

And WALLA!!! The final product!!!

DisneyWorld2008272.jpg

Before Lili left, she stopped for a pose. Thank you so much Lili!!!

DisneyWorld2008273.jpg

After Lili left, I started to put on my jewelry.

DisneyWorld2008274.jpg

Then we heard a knock on the door and it was my mom… already in tears.

DisneyWorld2008277.jpg

DisneyWorld2008278.jpg

(Cont…)

Then I thought it was a great time to give my mom her gift I made her. I made her a larger scrapbook of pictures of her and me growing up.

DisneyWorld2008279.jpg

DisneyWorld2008284.jpg

She loved it!!

DisneyWorld2008285.jpg

Then I heard another knock on the door and it was Randy! Yay! Her took a few pictures of my pre-dress and the he stepped out as we attempted to get my dress on without messing up Lili’s masterpiece of my hair and make-up.

DisneyWorld2008288.jpg

DisneyWorld2008291.jpg

After that, Randy came back in and we discussed the happenings of the day.

DisneyWorld2008293.jpg

Then my daddy arrived with my step-mom and my little sister all cleaned up and beautiful. She had left sometime during my hair process to get ready in her parent’s room. Isn’t she pretty?

DisneyWorld2008294.jpg

DisneyWorld2008301.jpg

Next I gave my dad his gift that I made him. Another scrapbook very similar to my mom’s, but it held pictures of my dad and his girls.

DisneyWorld2008299.jpg

DisneyWorld2008300.jpg

Next, Randy took all of us around the grounds of POFQ to snap a ton of wonderful shots. Here are just a few places he took pictures. I can’t wait to receive his versions!

DisneyWorld2008303.jpg

DisneyWorld2008305.jpg

DisneyWorld2008307.jpg

DisneyWorld2008314.jpg

DisneyWorld2008322.jpg

DisneyWorld2008323.jpg

DisneyWorld2008330.jpg

DisneyWorld2008341.jpg

Here is a little girl on the balcony look down on all of us and taking it all in. I thought it was super cute. I waved at her a few times.

DisneyWorld2008342.jpg

Then Randy left us to catch up with DH and his family as they arrived at SBP. Just as Randy left, the limousine arrived to get all of us and we were on our way! I was on my way to marry my Prince Charming!!!:bride: :groom:

DisneyWorld2008345.jpg

DisneyWorld2008357.jpg

DisneyWorld2008360.jpg

END OF PART ONE of the Wedding Day!

Stay tuned for Part Two!!!:3dglasses

Before I begin working on posting part two of the wedding day, I wanted to post a few up close shots of the scrapbooks I made for my parents. I also gave one to my older sister (MOH), but we didn't get a shot of her receiving it.

wedding011-1.jpg

wedding013-1.jpg

wedding014-1.jpg

wedding017.jpg

wedding018.jpg

wedding020.jpg

wedding004-3.jpg

wedding005-3.jpg

wedding010-2.jpg

I make these books from children's board-books, that I get at any dollar store. Ironically, the ones that work best for me are the Disney ones. I then cut and paste scrapbook paper to cover all the pages and cover of the little book. Then I just apply pictures and messages throughout each page. It is a cheap and creative way to make your own memory books. And it is fun too!!!

awwww the last installment before I leave.

Well I'll be reading about all this when I get back from WDW!! POR here I come! :P

You look beautiful! I LOVE your hair and makeup!! I love those books too- i would have never known you just covered childrens books- how creative! I'll have to try that sometime! You are gorgeous- have I told you that? I cannot wait to see your wedding day! I know your DH must have been so stunned when he saw you!!

You look beautiful! I LOVE your hair and makeup!! I love those books too- i would have never known you just covered childrens books- how creative! I'll have to try that sometime! You are gorgeous- have I told you that? I cannot wait to see your wedding day! I know your DH must have been so stunned when he saw you!!

Oh, Thank you Maggie! You are so super sweet! :cutie:

Love the update! The scrapbooks are fantastic... I might steal that idea! ;)

Can't wait for part two of the wedding day!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2

Wow you really are moving with your TR.

I love the shots around POFQ, your hair and makeup turned out fantastic. You look so beautiful in your dress. I just love the memory books you gave your sisters, friend, Mom and Dad. I love the idea of covering a board book, and I will have to check out our dollar stores. Disney books, thanks for the tip.

Going way back to the start of your TR, do you like your luggage?:confused3 My large red bag did not hold up at all. I used it on about 4-5 airline trips, all the plastic lining broke off. It happened in pieces, so when 80% of the support was gone I threw it away. I wanted to take off the cute zipper pulls, they have Mickey cutouts, but I never did. I did love using it, but it just didn't hold up. It was pretty inexpensive, so I wasn't to mad about it.

Can't wait for all the pictures of the wedding.:surfweb:

Oh, Jessica! You looked so beautiful! Truly a princess all dressed up to marry her Prince Charming! I've just caught up on your TR. How wonderful that you and Jared had all those wonderful times with family and friends in the days leading up to the wedding. Those are precious memories! The scrapbooks you made are so creative and wonderfully sentimental. What perfect gifts! I can't wait to read more. Thank you so much for sharing and taking the time to post so many wonderful pix!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter