*Jessica & Jared's Wedding and Honeymoon TR* RANDY PICS UP

Randy did a great job :thumbsup2

You look like you had a great day !

Your hair was beautiful.

Linz xxx :)

Wow! Your pictures are amazing. :love: I cannot wait to work with Randy.

Your wedding was beautiful - love your color choices. And your hair is gorgeous!

Thanks for sharing and I'll be trying to keep up with the rest of your report (as I am slowly trying to catch up with all of them :rotfl: ).

Congratulations!! :flower3:

Your pictures were pure MAGIC.

Oh, thank you! Randy is pure magic!

I love how your DH kissed you at the end of the wedding! He got a real smooch, not just a peck, lol! :lovestruc

There is a funny story to that. I told him to be nice with the kiss, so he gave me a nice, quick peck when it was time. Rev. Tim was not impressed and yelled at him... he said, "Jared, put your hands around your wife and give her a real kiss!" Then he grabbed me and planted that one on me. It was pretty great!

Awesome pix Jessica!!! That Randy does an awesome job!

Thanks so much! I feel so blessed to have had him as my photographer!

Beautiful pictures!! What an amazing day you had!! Congrats again!

It was a fantastic day! Unbelievable!

Wow I am loving your TR, what beautiful photos.

Thanks...stay tuned!

Aww Jessica!!! Everything was beautiful!!!! Your dad is so cute,he looked so happy for you :)

Your pictures are beautiful!

Thank you Lynn! My dad was so happy all day. He isn't one to smile a lot, and on that day there wasn't a moment that he wasn't smiling. I was loving it!

your pictures turned out WONDERFUL!:cheer2: :yay:

Thanks!

Randy did a great job :thumbsup2

You look like you had a great day !

Your hair was beautiful.

Linz xxx :)

I had a fabulous day. Lili did a great job with my hair. I loved her.

Wow! Your pictures are amazing. :love: I cannot wait to work with Randy.

Your wedding was beautiful - love your color choices. And your hair is gorgeous!

Thanks for sharing and I'll be trying to keep up with the rest of your report (as I am slowly trying to catch up with all of them :rotfl: ).

Congratulations!! :flower3:

Oh good... you got Randy too! You will not regret it. He is fabulous! I can't say enough about him.

Your pictures are absolutely amazing. You were a beautiful bride. What a wonderful place to get married.:lovestruc

My favourite pics are the ones of you behind the water. But they're all beautiful!!

Your pictures are absolutely amazing. You were a beautiful bride. What a wonderful place to get married.:lovestruc

My favourite pics are the ones of you behind the water. But they're all beautiful!!

Thank you ladies!! Randy Chapman did such an amazing job with the pictures. Using him for my photgraphy was the best decision I made for our wedding... besides having it at Disney!! :rotfl:

Hello there. I just found the link to your report on another brides report that I was reading. I have to tell you that I was so hooked I read the whole thing this morning. Your pictures were beautiful and you and your DH were blessed with a beautiful family and beautiful day. Thank you so much for sharing!

Anna Marie

Hello there. I just found the link to your report on another brides report that I was reading. I have to tell you that I was so hooked I read the whole thing this morning. Your pictures were beautiful and you and your DH were blessed with a beautiful family and beautiful day. Thank you so much for sharing!

Anna Marie

Thanks Anna Marie! We made some wonderful memories! These boards helped me so much in my planning process! I feel so bad about neglecting the boards during the past several months. Life has been getting in the way. I do catch myself from time to time making quick visits to read the new wedding posts. Thanks so much for stopping by my TR and leaving such a lovely comment! :wave2:

Thanks Anna Marie! We made some wonderful memories! These boards helped me so much in my planning process! I feel so bad about neglecting the boards during the past several months. Life has been getting in the way. I do catch myself from time to time making quick visits to read the new wedding posts. Thanks so much for stopping by my TR and leaving such a lovely comment! :wave2:

Awe hey Jess!!!! it is so nice to see you. Just wanted to say hey and I miss ya!!

Awe hey Jess!!!! it is so nice to see you. Just wanted to say hey and I miss ya!!

Hey Lynn! Thanks for the nice comment. Your TRs are usually my first stop on the boards when I get a chance to visit. I have had some time to visit the boards this week, due to several snow days from school. :teacher: You have continued to do such an amazing job of updating your threads! Whenever I need a quick Disney fix, I just love to see what Lynn is up to! :earboy2: I read that you got to go to NYC and see The Little Mermaid... which is on my dream "to do" list. I bet it was amazing! I also see that you are planning an anniversary trip in May. DH and I are going back the last week of March, which is my school's spring break. I am counting down the days. I hope you are doing amazing! I can't wait to read more about your NYC trip!!! :bitelip:

Hey Lynn! Thanks for the nice comment. Your TRs are usually my first stop on the boards when I get a chance to visit. I have had some time to visit the boards this week, due to several snow days from school. :teacher: You have continued to do such an amazing job of updating your threads! Whenever I need a quick Disney fix, I just love to see what Lynn is up to! :earboy2: I read that you got to go to NYC and see The Little Mermaid... which is on my dream "to do" list. I bet it was amazing! I also see that you are planning an anniversary trip in May. DH and I are going back the last week of March, which is my school's spring break. I am counting down the days. I hope you are doing amazing! I can't wait to read more about your NYC trip!!! :bitelip:

Jess I'm going to be in your boat too come this summer. I'm going to be going to school so I can only imagine how busy you are and how busy I will be. When I'm in school all my focus and attention is going to go on my schoolwork. When I'm in school I don't play around lol.

You are too funny lol.. glad I give you a good Disney fix.

Yes we had a blast in NYC... I think I'm going to go post about it now. The show was amazing. I loved it so much. I plan on seeing the Lion King next.

YAY I'm glad you are going in March! :cheer2:

Jess I'm going to be in your boat too come this summer. I'm going to be going to school so I can only imagine how busy you are and how busy I will be. When I'm in school all my focus and attention is going to go on my schoolwork. When I'm in school I don't play around lol.

You are too funny lol.. glad I give you a good Disney fix.

Yes we had a blast in NYC... I think I'm going to go post about it now. The show was amazing. I loved it so much. I plan on seeing the Lion King next.

YAY I'm glad you are going in March! :cheer2:

School does take a ton of time. Last summer when I was working on my TR, I knew I needed to get as much done as I could before school started in August. I teach fourth grade at a small town public school about 15 miles outside of my city, so during the school year I have no extra time. On top of school starting last August, my DH and I also suddenly decided to buy a house in October. Boy, does that take a ton of time as well. It has been so much fun decorating the house though... and it's great to be out of our one bedroom apartment too!

That is neat that you will be starting school in the summer. What will you be going to school for? I plan to start my masters degree in the summer as well. So, that will add to more time taken away from visiting these wonderful boards. I need to try my best to visit more often though. I will have a new TR to report after March and hopefully one to read after your trip in May. :beach:

Jess I'm going to school for childhood education. I can't wait.

Hi I've just read your TR - your wedding day looked amazing!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter