*Jessica & Jared's Wedding and Honeymoon TR* RANDY PICS UP

Beautiful bride, I really love your dress. You look so happy, and so does your DH.:goodvibes

you looked fantastic! I love your dress. It is so cool that the pick ups were just in the back. Can't wait to read more!

I've just realised that you are using the same resorts as us, DF will be at Pop the night before the wedding with pretty much everyone else, and I'll be at the BWV, probably with my girlies.
How did you find it worked out for you?

Jessica -- The pictures are stunning. You were absolutely gorgeous! You did a beautiful job with the portrait charms; the bouquet looked so nice! Thanks for taking the time to post the pictures. It is so fun to see how everything came together so beautifully for you! :goodvibes :bride: princess:

Everything looked so beautiful! I loved your bouquet! Was the silver handle something you requested? I don't remember seeing it in any other pictures? Was it part of the charms you used?

Jess- I hope things are going okay! I know there were issues before and I havent seen any updates on here in a little while! Just know im thinkin about ya!

Jess- I hope things are going okay! I know there were issues before and I havent seen any updates on here in a little while! Just know im thinkin about ya!

Thank you so much for your worries. I am fine. I have just been super busy with birthdays, funerals, holidays, and randoms things. I do apologize.

Ironically, also my interent has been out for a few days, so I have not been able to get on from home. I am at my mom's right now so, I thought I would reassure everyone that I will be back once my internet is up and running at home. Oh, and I finally got my Randy pictures today! They are wonderful! I can't wait to post them. Stay tuned!:cutie:

Glad to hear you are alright! :hug:

Can't wait to read the rest of your TR and see your Randy pics!

DAY FIVE: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 (The WEDDING DAY: Part Three)

The pictures in this segment are not Randy’s yet… I want to wait until I finish reporting the wedding day and then I will post Randy’s pictures all together.

Ok… so after the ceremony we stood and hugged everyone in the receiving line and then Randy had everyone line up and blow bubbles while we walked back into the gazebo for or cake-cutting reception. It was funny seeing everyone getting those bubbles going. You will see in the Randy pictures later…

1001081.jpg

Next, Rev. Tim made a toast for us and wished us to be as happy as Mickey and Minnie are… and as rich as they are too!

1001083.jpg

Then my sister made an impromptu toast. She didn’t realize she would be asked, but she did a good job at the spur-of-the-moment.

1001085.jpg

We then cut our cake… it looked so delicious…

1001086.jpg

And then we fed each other…. It was delicious!

1001087.jpg

After the cake-cutting, we had our first dance. We danced to "So This is Love" from Cinderella. I have always loved that song!

1001089.jpg

1001090.jpg

Next everyone just hung out and chatted while Randy took us around to take pictures. We also took some family and guest pictures as well.

1001091.jpg

1001092.jpg

1001094.jpg

1001096.jpg

1001097.jpg

1001103.jpg

1001099.jpg

DisneyWorld2008429.jpg

1001109.jpg

1001110.jpg

After a while it was time to head over to the Yacht Club for our reception. Everyone, except for DH and I walked over. We stayed behind with Randy so he could take some pictures of us on the beach, around the boardwalk, and in front of the Boardwalk Resort.

Then the limousine took us around to the Yacht Club. When DH and I arrived, everyone was seated and waiting for us. We got to make a mini grand entrance, I guess.

The reception at the Captain’s Grille was wonderful. I loved the atmosphere and the service was great. Randy surprised us and showed up at the reception as well and took some pictures. He said he still had some time on his hands, so he thought he would come over here. He was so amazing to us!

DisneyWorld2008451-1.jpg

My sister trying to bustle my dress...
DisneyWorld2008453.jpg

Continued...

We all ate and conversed for a while. Then the cake from our ceremony was cut and served. While we were waiting for everyone to receive their cake, I heard one of the waitresses in the restaurant announced to get everyone in the restaurants attention. She then proceeded to say that “Everyday in Walt Disney World is a special day of magical memories, but today is a very, very special day because Jessica and Jared just got married!” Everyone in the restaurant clapped and they surprised us with a singing Mickey and Minnie plush, two wine glasses with Mickey heads, and a really cool Yacht Club dessert with a candle. It was such a special surprise. We loved it.

DisneyWorld2008456.jpg

DisneyWorld2008457.jpg

DisneyWorld2008460.jpg

DisneyWorld2008458.jpg

DisneyWorld2008461.jpg

After we ate our cake and dessert, it was time to leave. We all headed out to the front where our limo was waiting. We left in the limo with my family first because we were all going back to POFQ. The limo was then going to come back and pick DH’s family and our friends up to take them back to PC.

1001114.jpg

1001115.jpg

The limo was ride was very nice and relaxing.

DisneyWorld2008463.jpg

DisneyWorld2008464.jpg

We then arrive back at our resort, said farewell for a while to my family, and parted ways. DH and I got back to our room and crashed.

DisneyWorld2008466.jpg

DisneyWorld2008469.jpg

DisneyWorld2008470.jpg

We took a few pictures and then took a nap. We were supposed to meet everyone back up in a few hours to head over to the Magic Kingdom.

Hurray… so that was the wedding part of our day. We were married and loving it.

Stay tuned for Randy’s pictures and our time at the MK that same night!

Jessica

Wow, everything looks amazing! Congrats on the special pixie dust with your Mickey & Minnie!! They are so cute.

Wow, I am just loving everything. We have the same luggage in the red color and so far it has stood up fine. Keeping my fingers crossed. All your pictures came out great and I love all the different bride tshirts you wore. I am planning on making some also.

I really love the white and red tote bags that it looks like you guys made. I would love to make something like that for our guests. Can you let me know where you got the bags from? They look like a great size.

I am also have Lily for my hair and makeup. We were down in WDW this past May and I did a trial with her and I really liked working with her. We are also using Carolyn Allen for our tuxes and gown steaming.

You dress is just beautiful. Can't wait to read more.

Linda

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter