• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*Jessica & Jared* 06/17/08>Wedding PJ< *We're Back & Married!*

I know I'm joining late in the game, but I just read through your PJ, and I can't wait to see how everything turns out! I love love LOVE your BM dress. The dresses my MOH and I are looking at for her are similar, but with a different ribbon and light blue/brown.

I've loved reading your journal! You've worked so hard! It sounds like you're going to have a fabulous time! And your dress is a big "wow"!

If you opt to go on another 3- or 4-night cruise, and you like Atlantis, definitely book a room at the Comfort Suites. You can get all the amenities of Atlantis for about $180 per four people!

We took a 4-night in January, and we walked around Atlantis (we took a cab to the ferry port for a dolphin encounter, and Atlantis is across the street), and we decided we definitely wanted to do Aquaventure. We found out that you can book a room overnight and then get to go to Aquaventure. We're going on one next January again and doing the Comfort Suites. Definitely a deal! I've talked to several people who have done it, and it's great.

I can't wait to see pictures!

3 Weeks!! That will come FAST!!!
Oh, I hope you are right Keira! I want the next few weeks to fly by...:hourglass
I know I'm joining late in the game, but I just read through your PJ, and I can't wait to see how everything turns out! I love love LOVE your BM dress. The dresses my MOH and I are looking at for her are similar, but with a different ribbon and light blue/brown.
Thank you Mocharilla! I love the BM dress too. The dress I have pictured is a little darker green than the actual dress is. David's Bridal calls the dress pictured "Clover Green", but the dress my sister is actually wearing is called "Peridot Green". The sash and under-skirt are still white though. Thank you for the wonderful comment!:wave2:
I love love love your cake! The tinkerbell cake topper was so cute!
Thank you! I love the cake too. My friends did such a great job. They suprised me with the Tinkerbell topper. I think they are getting into the whole Disney mood too, because they are joining me at Disney World as well!:rotfl:

I've loved reading your journal! You've worked so hard! It sounds like you're going to have a fabulous time! And your dress is a big "wow"!

If you opt to go on another 3- or 4-night cruise, and you like Atlantis, definitely book a room at the Comfort Suites. You can get all the amenities of Atlantis for about $180 per four people!

We took a 4-night in January, and we walked around Atlantis (we took a cab to the ferry port for a dolphin encounter, and Atlantis is across the street), and we decided we definitely wanted to do Aquaventure. We found out that you can book a room overnight and then get to go to Aquaventure. We're going on one next January again and doing the Comfort Suites. Definitely a deal! I've talked to several people who have done it, and it's great.

I can't wait to see pictures!
Thanks for the comment Jennifaerie! I am really excited about the Atlantis Resort. I can't wait to take advantage of all of the resorts goodies. I am super excited about the Aquadventure and the private beaches! My DF has never been to the beach, so I am more excited for him!:beach:

So, I have been wanting to get nice pictures taken of DF and me, because after eight years together we have never done that… can you believe it! All of the pictures of us together consist of Walt Disney World pictures or just casual everyday pictures. I didn’t want to spend a lot for a photographer, but I wanted outside shots. So, I dragged my step-father and Jared to the park on Saturday and had my stepdad take some pictures of us. We found many great places to shoot and many of the pictures turned out really nice. Here are just a handful of photos that we came away with. Let me know what you think…

jaredandjess001.jpg

jaredandjess006.jpg

jaredandjess016-1.jpg

jaredandjess021.jpg

jaredandjess020.jpg

jaredandjess032.jpg

jaredandjess007.jpg

jaredandjess009-Copy.jpg

Here is the photo that will be on the front of our program:

jaredandjess005.jpg

This is the photo that will be on the last page of our program with our "thank yous" printed over it. The picture makes for a nice backdrop:

jaredandjess038.jpg

My stepdad did a pretty great job, didn't he?:thumbsup2

Oh wow! What gorgeous pictures! The backdrop is just beautiful, and you two look so happy! They're great!

Oh wow! What gorgeous pictures! The backdrop is just beautiful, and you two look so happy! They're great!

:goodvibes Those are really great pictures. The last one will be really nice for your program too!:goodvibes

of the two of you. His step dad did a very good job.

WOW, he did a great job!:thumbsup2

Thank you ladies! I was very impressed by the way they turned out too!:lovestruc

Just read your PJ! Everything looks great! I love your dress and your colors are just beautiful!

Congratulations on being so close finally! Can't wait to hear all about your magical day!

Jennifer

i love the bridesmaid dress! and your dress is stunning!!! i don't feel so bad about the huge disney collection i have lol. it doesn't look bad on surface, but if you dig through my pin collection ... oh my goodness. it is bad lol. i love your collection of snow globes!! it sounds like you have a very sweet fiance. i loved reading your story. :-)

i just saw your engagement photos; they are fantastic! i guess i didn't scroll down far enough to see them lol.

and your wedding ring is beautiful. my ring is gold with an oval shaped diamond in the middle. old fashioned but traditional. it was his mother's. i love your ring!

ok. i'll stop posting now. three posts in one day is probably exceeding my limit lol. sorry for posting so much ...

Just read your PJ! Everything looks great! I love your dress and your colors are just beautiful!

Congratulations on being so close finally! Can't wait to hear all about your magical day!

Jennifer
Thank you Jennifer! I can't wait for the magical day to arrive!:hyper:

i love the bridesmaid dress! and your dress is stunning!!! i don't feel so bad about the huge disney collection i have lol. it doesn't look bad on surface, but if you dig through my pin collection ... oh my goodness. it is bad lol. i love your collection of snow globes!! it sounds like you have a very sweet fiance. i loved reading your story. :-)
Thank you so much! Yes... my collection can be a little overwhelming to some people. I am glad that there are people out there that can understand me. Living in the mid-west (a little far from Disney), I don't come across too many people that understand my obsession! That is why I love disboards! I get to meet wonderful people like you.:rotfl:

i just saw your engagement photos; they are fantastic! i guess i didn't scroll down far enough to see them lol.
I am so glad you like them! I am very happy in the way they turned out!

and your wedding ring is beautiful. my ring is gold with an oval shaped diamond in the middle. old fashioned but traditional. it was his mother's. i love your ring!

ok. i'll stop posting now. three posts in one day is probably exceeding my limit lol. sorry for posting so much ...
Oh... there is no limit on my PJ! I love reading posts. The more the merrier!

I will also agree that those pics are so cute! You guys looked like you were having fun! Good job, stepdad!
Thank you so much! My stepdad did a great job... he is so patient with me!:laughing:
Great pictures! I think that'll look great on your program! :)
They do look wonderful. I will have to post a picture of the actual program now that I am done with it. The program that I posted earlier was just a trial, due to me not having the pictures taken yet. Thank you for the compliment!;)

Wow Jessica! I'm loving your PJ! Everything looks fabululous! I really love your favors! I'm really shocked by how your seamstress did your bustle however.....considering we have the same dress I assumed they would have bustled them fairly similarly.......I received mine a week ago and this is what she did [Davids Bridal Seamstress BTW]

019-1.jpg

Great Job with everything! It's really coming together very nicely!:thumbsup2

So neat! I will be on my second leg of our Disney World honeymoon during your VR. Our wedding is the week before yours, then we leave for our Disney cruise, and then during your wedding week we are back in the world. We are getting so close. How excited are you?

I am freaking out a little bit!!! It feels like there is still alot to do!

Wow Jessica! I'm loving your PJ! Everything looks fabululous! I really love your favors! I'm really shocked by how your seamstress did your bustle however.....considering we have the same dress I assumed they would have bustled them fairly similarly.......I received mine a week ago and this is what she did [Davids Bridal Seamstress BTW]

Great Job with everything! It's really coming together very nicely!:thumbsup2

Wow! They are very different! I guess it just proves how different two different seamstresses visualize something! Yours is very pretty! I like the way yours still compliments the beaded picki-ups. Very beautiful!:bitelip:

Mine:
2008017.jpg
Yours:
019-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter