• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*Jessica & Jared* 06/17/08>Wedding PJ< *We're Back & Married!*

OMG i just read your pj form start to finish.. It looked amazing i hope it was as wonderfu las u looked and i love the reg pics cant wait to see the ones from randy..

Welcome back Jessica! Gorgeous!:yay: :yay:

We got to lurk at your wedding:cool1: We had breakfast after our rehearsal at the BW bakery and watched you come by!!! You looked beautiful!

Lily did my hair the next day- I told her I :love: your hair!

Cant wait to hear all about your trip and see more pictures!:love:

Your on your way! How exciting. I wish you the very best trip. I'll have an extra drink in honor of your wedding on tuesday (its my birthday)! Can't wait to see the pictures!

HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!

Can't wait to hear all about it.

I'm so jealous, I'm ready to leave too! :cool1: :cool1: Have fun, be safe, and take lots of pictures!!!!! Congratulations!!!! :goodvibes

Have a great trip and wedding!!!

:dance3: HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME:dance3:

HAve FUN!!!!!!!! Here is an early Congrats :)

Ekkk! Have a great trip!

Have an awesome trip!!

Have a wonderful trip!! :goodvibes Can't wait to hear all about it!

HAPPY WEDDING DAY!pixiedust:

Happy Wedding Day!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

Definatly! Happy Wedding Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE]

:dance3: pixiedust: party:
Happy Wedding Day!

I'm glad that things worked out with your charms, I can't wait to see pictures of the final result!

HAPPY WEDDING DAY!!!!!!!!

Happy Wedding Day You are going to be beautiful!!! I hope it is everything you imagined and more!!!!

Happy Wedding Day! I hope you are living your dream come true!

Happy Wedding Day. Hope it's magical.

Happy Wedding Day!

wishing you a lifetime of happiness and magic!

Today is the day! Yay! (Wow, that's a lot of rhyming!)

Happy Happy Wedding Day!!!!!!!

HAPPY WEDDING DAY!!!

HAPPY WEDDING DAY!!!!!!!!!!​
Congrats!

HAPPY WEDDING DAY
JESSICA & JARED

Oh my goodness I just found your PJ and it's your wedding day!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! HAPPY WEDDING DAY!!

party: :dance3: YAY!!! HAPPY WEDDING DAY!!!!!:dance3: party:

HAPPY WEDDING DAY!!!!!!!!!!:dance3:

Thank you so much EVERYONE for the amazing wedding wishes! The trip was wonderful and the wedding day was picture perfect. I know many of the things that added to our special day would not have been possible without many of you and your wonderful ideas and inputs. Thank you, thank you! I am currently working on collecting photos from family and friends that traveled with us and am uploading as I get them. I am planning to start our TR tomorrow, so tune in! ;)

I can't wait to hear more!!!!!! You looked beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much! I can't wait to get into my TR so I can describe and relive every detail of our wonderful trip!

oohhh! you looked so beautiful ! CONGRATS! Can't wait to see more!

Thank you so much!

OMG! :yay: :yay: You are gorgeous!!! I love your pics....can't wait until the TR!! :goodvibes

Thanks! I can't wait until my TR too! I am anticipating reliving all of it through the boards!

Can't wait to see more :goodvibes
Stay tuned! :rotfl:

You looked absolutely fantabulous on your wedding day. I'm so glad you are back.:cloud9:
Thank you! I am glad to be back too... but I am missing the World!

OMG i just read your pj form start to finish.. It looked amazing i hope it was as wonderfu las u looked and i love the reg pics cant wait to see the ones from randy..
Thanks for reading! I can't wait for Randy's pictures either. My family was so impressed by him. Everyone has asked me when I expect to receive them. They are excited too!

You looked amazing and your dress was gorgeous! I can't wait to hear more.

Thank you! I felt amazing the entire day! It was exactly what I expected my wedding day to be!

Welcome back Jessica! Gorgeous!:yay: :yay:

We got to lurk at your wedding:cool1: We had breakfast after our rehearsal at the BW bakery and watched you come by!!! You looked beautiful!

Lily did my hair the next day- I told her I :love: your hair!

Cant wait to hear all about your trip and see more pictures!:love:

Oh Sandy, Thank you! That is so exciting that you got to see me. I wish I would have gotten a glimpse of you! You should have yelled my way. I would have loved to see you! I love the pictures you have posted so far. Your wedding day looks like it was amazing.

Did you like Lili? I loved her. I asked her if she would be doing your hair the next day and she said she was. She was amazing! I just showed her a few pictures of what I wanted and she recreating it perfectly... and fast too! My friends were amazed by how fast she worked and how perfect everything turned out! Your hair looked amazing too!

I can't wait to read your TR. I am going to be working on mine and taking breaks to peak in on yours. I can't wait!

We want more pictures!!! :banana: Just wanted to say you looke very pretty your dress is beautiful and wish you both lots of happiness :lovestruc

Jessica,

You look absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to see and read more!

Wow you looked beautiful!! Can't wait to see all of your pictures from Randy and hear all about your trip!!

Jessica, I LOVE your PJ and the sneak peek photos!!! :goodvibes You looked gorgeous!! :bride: I can't wait to read your TR... :surfweb:

Looking forward to reading more and seeing more pictures :cool1: I know the wait for our pictures from Randy was so hard, so I can totally relate. Although it will be worth it in the end!

Yeah! :cheer2: I just discovered that my Magic Kingdom Photo Session pics are up on the website. What is weird is that I haven't received anything from Disney to tell me. I just guessed the username and password from other bride's and finally got in after a few tries. Check them out:

http://www.collages.net/disneyweddings/

Username: Thomas / McKeever
Password: 1971

This will probably be the last post I have on this planning board. Thanks to all of you that followed me through my planning! Please join me on my journey through my NEW TR board. Follow my link within my signature! Enjoy!:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter