Jennifer & Brandon's Wishes PJ-10/12/09 France/LSS/Italy- 11/2 even more pics!

Beautiful pictures. I especially liked the one a guest took of the wedding party. The green of the BMs dresses contrasts really well with your dress.

Hey Jen!

You looked gorgeous chica! Karen showed me an IPhone picture of you and Brandon when we were on our way to the reception - I think the Roots got a picture of Rob and I looking and oohing and aahing over it! I'll pass it along when I get it! But seriously - you looked beautiful!! :lovestruc

Can't wait to hear about your day!! :goodvibes

Wow! Your pictures, location, you and everything were just stunning!!!!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes I can't wait to see more!

welcome back! your pictures look beautiful so far. your bouquet is gorgeous!!! i can't wait to see more!!!!
thank you steph! The bouquet was heavy as all heck!!!! my wrist started to hurt from holding the darn thing!

Oh everything looked beautiful!! love the ceremony location!!!
thanks mandy - i know you considered france too. It turned out wonderful!

Oh my gosh...your pictures look amazing!! I love both the cakes!!
thanks - brandon was totally surprised by the stitch cake!! And they were both delicious (i cant personally vouch for the chocolate grooms cake, but brandon said it was great!)

Congrats! Everything looks wonderful! Looking forward to your wedding TR!
I will try to get working on that TR this weekend sara ;)

Beautiful pictures. I especially liked the one a guest took of the wedding party. The green of the BMs dresses contrasts really well with your dress.
The girls really did look fabulous! I was so pleased with how the dresses and flowers turned out.

WOW--incredible--I can't wait for this TR!
thank you :goodvibes I will really try to start the TR this weekend!

Hey Jen!

You looked gorgeous chica! Karen showed me an IPhone picture of you and Brandon when we were on our way to the reception - I think the Roots got a picture of Rob and I looking and oohing and aahing over it! I'll pass it along when I get it! But seriously - you looked beautiful!! :lovestruc

Can't wait to hear about your day!! :goodvibes

MEG!! My wedding twin! karen was so funny taking our picture with her phone! When she found out we knew each other from the DIS she just had to have a pic to show you!
You looked great too - cant wait to see more of your pics!

Cut your hair yet?? I am going to go this weekend i think to chop mine off!

Wow! Your pictures, location, you and everything were just stunning!!!!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes I can't wait to see more!

Awwww, thanks Toni! I am not yet caught up on your anniversary trip plans, but it's on the reading list ;)

Your pictures are gorgeous! :goodvibes I love how your red bouquet really stands out against the other colors. Awesome! :thumbsup2

I cannot wait to see more!

Your pictures are gorgeous! :goodvibes I love how your red bouquet really stands out against the other colors. Awesome! :thumbsup2

I cannot wait to see more!

Thank you Sarah!

i havent forgotten about you girls, but I was trying to wait until my pics were all posted before i started my trip report.

As a whole, i will say that I am probably one of the few brides that feels like it WASNT worth it. We spent a lot of money on the wedding, and even though the day itself turned out perfect, there were a lot of other things that were not so perfect regarding the wedding event.

At least we got fabulous photographers!!! ;)

Anyway, I will get to the TR and vendor reviews as soon as I have pics to share!

As a whole, i will say that I am probably one of the few brides that feels like it WASNT worth it. We spent a lot of money on the wedding, and even though the day itself turned out perfect, there were a lot of other things that were not so perfect regarding the wedding event.

At least we got fabulous photographers!!! ;)

Anyway, I will get to the TR and vendor reviews as soon as I have pics to share!

Oh no, I hope everything is okay!! It looks like you had a good time anyway through the pics!

You were a beautiful bride! The teaser pics are lovely, I love the location. I can't wait to read your TR.

oh no, I'm sorry to hear that. Well at least your photographers were good! Looking forward to hearing more.

Oh no, I hope everything is okay!! It looks like you had a good time anyway through the pics!

Everything is fine, i didnt mean to alarm anyone :) Our wedding day was truly perfect, but there were a lot of headaches in the days before - most of which we had no control over.

Wow - beautiful photos. Love the first and the sepia colored one in Morocco.

Linda

Thank you linda, that one is one of my favorites too!

You were a beautiful bride! The teaser pics are lovely, I love the location. I can't wait to read your TR.

Thank you. The location suited us perfectly - france was beautiful!

oh no, I'm sorry to hear that. Well at least your photographers were good! Looking forward to hearing more.

Our photographers were jsut awesome. I couldnt have asked for anyone better!

Wow... you looked beautiful. Your dress.... :lovestruc Your hair.... :lovestruc your make up....:lovestruc and Brandon looked handsome too!

okay so im off to see all your photos! Stuff work! haha!

your pictures look beautiful! your hair came out gorgeous. disney did a great job. if you don't mind me asking, who was your photographers?

These are so pretty! Can't wait to see more!

More???:scared1: Did you go thru all 866? It took us over 2 hours to get thru them the first time.

Wow... you looked beautiful. Your dress.... :lovestruc Your hair.... :lovestruc your make up....:lovestruc and Brandon looked handsome too!

okay so im off to see all your photos! Stuff work! haha!

Awww, thanks stacey! I'm not getting much done at work this afternoon either ;)

your pictures look beautiful! your hair came out gorgeous. disney did a great job. if you don't mind me asking, who was your photographers?

Thank you Steph - Ana did a great job on my hair. It stayed in place the entire day - even after dancing!

Our photographers were David and Vicki Arndt. Here is their site:
http://davidandvickiarndtphoto.com/

Now, I am sure this is going to bring up a ton of questions because we had an event IN the park, but had outside photgraphers technically.
So let me just explain now... kinda long...

David and Vicki used to work for Disney Photo. It was a huge struggle for us when deciding on our locations whether or not we would chance using Disney photo after i had read so many bad things on here. We even talked to Misty Miotto thinking we would go with something outside the park... but in the end location was really important to us, and so Misty (i think) and someone else suggested David & Vicki. So we actually had it put in our contract that we would have them - i know, disney normally doesnt gaurantee requests. In our case, so much had been decided based on us having david and vicki, that disney said ok. We had met David and Vicki in April and absolutely loved them!
Well, in June, David & Vicki decided they were leaving Disney Photo to go out on thier own. They called us themselves to let us know before they told disney. David & Vicki, as well as our planner Ken, worked very very very hard to let us keep them as our photographers. When I say that, I mean there was begging, pleading, screaming, escalations etc on our behalf.
In the end, Disney Photo reached an agreement with Ken and David & Vicki. David & Vicki would be "contractors" for the day, so everything still went thru disney photo (payment, pics being uploaded, albums etc). David & Vicki took all the pictures and did all the editing themselves, then gave the finished pics to Disney.
I know that David & Vicki probably didnt get paid from Disney what they would have made if we had booked with them, but they did it anyway. We have gotten to be such good friends with them, and I am so thankful Disney allowed them to be contracted for our wedding.

So there's the long version. I had refrained from saying too much about David and Vicki before our wedding because I didnt want to open a can of worms on here about the whole outside photographer thing.
But now that the wedding is over, I will tell anyone and everyone how freaking awesome they are! :thumbsup2

Our photographers were David and Vicki Arndt. Here is their site:
http://davidandvickiarndtphoto.com/

Now, I am sure this is going to bring up a ton of questions because we had an event IN the park, but had outside photgraphers technically.
So let me just explain now... kinda long...

David and Vicki used to work for Disney Photo. It was a huge struggle for us when deciding on our locations whether or not we would chance using Disney photo after i had read so many bad things on here. We even talked to Misty Miotto thinking we would go with something outside the park... but in the end location was really important to us, and so Misty (i think) and someone else suggested David & Vicki. So we actually had it put in our contract that we would have them - i know, disney normally doesnt gaurantee requests. In our case, so much had been decided based on us having david and vicki, that disney said ok. We had met David and Vicki in April and absolutely loved them!
Well, in June, David & Vicki decided they were leaving Disney Photo to go out on thier own. They called us themselves to let us know before they told disney. David & Vicki, as well as our planner Ken, worked very very very hard to let us keep them as our photographers. When I say that, I mean there was begging, pleading, screaming, escalations etc on our behalf.
In the end, Disney Photo reached an agreement with Ken and David & Vicki. David & Vicki would be "contractors" for the day, so everything still went thru disney photo (payment, pics being uploaded, albums etc). David & Vicki took all the pictures and did all the editing themselves, then gave the finished pics to Disney.
I know that David & Vicki probably didnt get paid from Disney what they would have made if we had booked with them, but they did it anyway. We have gotten to be such good friends with them, and I am so thankful Disney allowed them to be contracted for our wedding.

So there's the long version. I had refrained from saying too much about David and Vicki before our wedding because I didnt want to open a can of worms on here about the whole outside photographer thing.
But now that the wedding is over, I will tell anyone and everyone how freaking awesome they are! :thumbsup2

I was just about to ask... :thumbsup2 I'm so glad you got to keep them as your photographers!! Your pictures turned out so beautiful! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter