Jennifer & Brandon's Wishes PJ-10/12/09 France/LSS/Italy- 11/2 even more pics!

Ohh, I cannot beleive you are there! I hope you are having a fantastic time (although I am sure you are:goodvibes) Can't wait to hear all about it!

AH! So soon!

I love the window cling and luggage tag ideas! I love how resouceful and inexpensive everyone's ideas are on here!!

Have a great wedding! I'm sure it will be beautiful!

I know I am going to be busy tomorrow, and I didn't want to forgot to wish you all the best on your day, so I am going to do it one day early!

HAPPY (almost) WEDDING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi girls!!! Thanks so much for your kind wishes :goodvibes We are now home in Atlanta - so sad! Already trying to figure out our next disney trip!

The wedding was beautiful - everything went smoothly on our wedding day. We had a few hiccups leading up to it, but overall everything turned out great.

I will post some pics when I get home from work - I dont have too many yet. I will try to do vendor reviews this week as well. I dont think i will do a full blown day by day TR, but I promise to give you all the important info ;)

AND, the grooms cake came out unbelievably perfect!!! I will post that picture tonight too!

Hi girls!!! Thanks so much for your kind wishes :goodvibes We are now home in Atlanta - so sad! Already trying to figure out our next disney trip!

The wedding was beautiful - everything went smoothly on our wedding day. We had a few hiccups leading up to it, but overall everything turned out great.

I will post some pics when I get home from work - I dont have too many yet. I will try to do vendor reviews this week as well. I dont think i will do a full blown day by day TR, but I promise to give you all the important info ;)

AND, the grooms cake came out unbelievably perfect!!! I will post that picture tonight too!

Yay! Glad you are back, and had a good time:goodvibes Can't wait for the TR!!

Here is your PJ! I knew I had to know who you were when Vicki mentioned you! :) Your pictures are GOOOORGEOUS! It looks like such a magical day! :goodvibes

As promised, here are a few pics. These were saved down from facebook, so they arent the highest quality. These are the sneak peeks David & Vicki Arndt (our photographers) posted to my wall:

pic6.jpg

pic4.jpg

pic3.jpg

pic1.jpg

pic5.jpg

and here are some pics that guests took - including the grooms cake!

DSC_2983.jpg

DSC_2984.jpg

IMG_0530.jpg

IMG_0502.jpg

DSC_3111.jpg

And finally, a pic of brandon and I with our planner, Ken.

DSC_3123.jpg

Yay! Glad you are back, and had a good time:goodvibes Can't wait for the TR!!

Here is your PJ! I knew I had to know who you were when Vicki mentioned you! :) Your pictures are GOOOORGEOUS! It looks like such a magical day! :goodvibes

Yay you are home!! Can't wait to see pictures!!

YES PICTURES. PLEASE!!

Wooooohoooooo!! :banana: I cant wait to see them!

Yay for pics!! I can't to see them!! I'm glad everything was perfect for you, including the grooms cake!

Thank you ladies -I hope you like the pics! I feel so out of touch with all of your plans. I am hoping to catch up with everyones PJs/TRs this weekend! Staying off the DIS for almost 3 weeks leaves me a lot of reading!;)

LOVE the 2nd to last one.

I love that one too - that was in morocco after our ceremony.

welcome back! your pictures look beautiful so far. your bouquet is gorgeous!!! i can't wait to see more!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter