Jennifer & Brandon's Wishes PJ-10/12/09 France/LSS/Italy- 11/2 even more pics!

hahaha..guess I wasn't awake this morning when I was reading and totally missed that link...:headache: so now I will actually look at the pictures and come back and tell you how pretty they are (which I'm sure they are) sorry i'm a silly!

hahaha..guess I wasn't awake this morning when I was reading and totally missed that link...:headache: so now I will actually look at the pictures and come back and tell you how pretty they are (which I'm sure they are) sorry i'm a silly!

lol I couldnt imagine you wanted more photos!! :lmao:

Jennifer,

I love your pictures! We are having David and Vicki Arndt shoot our VR for my parents. I've always loved their work. You look so pretty and happy in everyone of them. Yes, I did look at every single picture.:banana:

When I have time, I'm going to go back and look at them again!:thumbsup2

I'm so totally jealous that you got your outside photographers, but that's totally awesome for you! I can't wait to see more, especially of the venue. You made a beautiful bride.

The pictures are beautiful! They really are fantastic.
We were so pleased with how they came out!!

Jennifer,

I love your pictures! We are having David and Vicki Arndt shoot our VR for my parents. I've always loved their work. You look so pretty and happy in everyone of them. Yes, I did look at every single picture.:banana:

When I have time, I'm going to go back and look at them again!:thumbsup2

LOL I cant believe you went thru them all! We love David and Vicki - they are so much fun too, on top of being great photographers.

Beautiful pics! Now time for a TR! ;)

I know i know... TR will be soon. Work has been super busy since we got back, so I dont have as much time to spend on the DIS as I used to!

I'm so totally jealous that you got your outside photographers, but that's totally awesome for you! I can't wait to see more, especially of the venue. You made a beautiful bride.

The venue we have tons of from our site visit (begining on post 44 of this PJ) - there arent too many of the venue as a whole from the wedding. But you can get the feel from the reception shots how the dance floor worked and such.

So... we now have even more pics to share! :)

I've uploaded pictures from the rehearsal, dessert party and theme parks too. All on our wedding website, in the new photos section:

http://www.ourmagicalwedding.com/weddingphotos

AND- we also got money back!!:cool1: Apparently our guests were just not drinking during our brunch! It was a nice surprise to see a credit for $2500 on my credit card!

ohhh, your pics are just sooo amazing!!! I really enjoyed looking at the dessert party ones! I keep feeling that I should not have my rehearsal/welcome dinner in Epcot, and instead save it for the wedding night, but you looked like you had lots of fun, and your pics are still amazing:goodvibes

So... we now have even more pics to share! :)

I've uploaded pictures from the rehearsal, dessert party and theme parks too. All on our wedding website, in the new photos section:

http://www.ourmagicalwedding.com/weddingphotos

AND- we also got money back!!:cool1: Apparently our guests were just not drinking during our brunch! It was a nice surprise to see a credit for $2500 on my credit card!

WOOOHOOOO! That's a huge credit! :banana:

I loved looking at all of your pictures! :love: You didn't do any decorations for your DP did you?

I love the pictures everything looks perfect. I am trying to talk my dad into a dessert party for the rehearsal dinner. I am going to show him your pictures to try and talk him into it.

ohhh, your pics are just sooo amazing!!! I really enjoyed looking at the dessert party ones! I keep feeling that I should not have my rehearsal/welcome dinner in Epcot, and instead save it for the wedding night, but you looked like you had lots of fun, and your pics are still amazing:goodvibes

We were originally going to do a Dessert Party the night of the wedding, but with such an early start for and Epcot ceremony, that left a huge gap between the end of the reception and the dessert party at night. PLUS this worked out much better - instead of a rehearsal dinner we had a "welcome party" so all the guests could come. it gave us a great chance to mingle with our guests before the wedding.
WOOOHOOOO! That's a huge credit! :banana:

I loved looking at all of your pictures! :love: You didn't do any decorations for your DP did you?

For the dessert party we didnt do anything except votives on the tables - which came out to like $57. We used the standard black table cloths and chairs that were free :thumbsup2

I love the pictures everything looks perfect. I am trying to talk my dad into a dessert party for the rehearsal dinner. I am going to show him your pictures to try and talk him into it.

Thank Ann :) It really did work out better for us - our rehearsal dinner guest list kept growing - to the point where 2/3 of the guest list would be there. So by changing the from a rehearsal dinner to a dessert party, we were able to inlcude everyone. AND it also worked out because we had been doing both rehearsal dinner plus dessert party another night. So we saved a lot of $ by combining it.

Jennifer your pictures are gorgeous! You looked beautiful. I can't wait for the trip report!

Are those pictures the professional ones, or from guests?

which ones? the ones on our website are a mix.
Anything that is on the getting ready, ceremony, reception, bride &groom, or bridal party/family albums are all professional.

Dessert party was taken by friends, who happen to be photographers. Theme Parks and character pics are a mix of photpass and our own camera.

"jacks pics" and the rehearsal were taken by my uncle jack ;)

Hope that helps!

Jennifer your pictures are gorgeous! You looked beautiful. I can't wait for the trip report!

Thanks Stacey. I think I might start it now - slow day at work :)
I need to write up my vendor reviews in a word doc before i post - so i can really think about it. I'll go work on it!

I love all your pictures, your location, your dress, your hair, Brandon's tux.
You have so many different locations in your professional photos the day of your wedding. You did the Boardwalk, Japan, Morocco, UK, and got married in
France. That all had to be a dream come true.

I can hardly wait to read the vendor reviews.
:woohoo:

I love all your pictures, your location, your dress, your hair, Brandon's tux.
You have so many different locations in your professional photos the day of your wedding. You did the Boardwalk, Japan, Morocco, UK, and got married in
France. That all had to be a dream come true.

I can hardly wait to read the vendor reviews.
:woohoo:

Thanks SuzeQ! We love that we got to have photos in so many places!

I started my TR - http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2323605

See you there!

Can you pretty please PM me and tell me where you got your cake topper? I am a big Ariel fan too and would love to have one similar to yours! Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter