Jellyrolls?

Cover is twelve bucks. Doors open at 7, players start at 8. After Illuminations it will most likely be standing room only.

If you make it to last call there will a Disney bus in front of the resort that will take you back to your resort.

Have fun!

OMD!!! I must have not been for awhile... last yr it was still $10 around F&W 2011 I think... how much is the big solo cup now????:faint:

I didn't know you can bring food in! Thanks for the info!

if u try this on your upcoming trip would like to hear how it went.... 2 yrs back there were a group of kids who brought chicken nuggets and stuff dont know from where and they let them finish the nuggets but the bag of chips was ask to be put away :( :confused3

If you don't want to pay for the same experience, go to POR for the same show. :P
I disagree with this post. I LOVE Yehaa Bob at POR and suggest everyone check him out too. But these are two very different experiences. Yes, they both have guys playing the piano and singing and getting the crowd involved. But that is where the similarities end. Bob Jackson at POR is family friendly singalong entertainment that is more on the silly side. He is a very talented pianist but his show is more geared to silliness.

Jellyrolls has two piano players at a time who play against, and with, each other. While they play to their audience and get the audience involved, it is more of an adult-type concert show. And with that they are able to showcase their talent a bit more with good harmonies, good piano work, etc. If you're a music person, this one will likely appeal to you more. For instance, I once requested "the Ballad of Billy the Kid" (Billy Joel) which is an intricate song with an orchestra playing against a single piano (like a musical duel) and these guys played the CRAP out of it!

BUT! I strongly encourage people going to see BOTH Bob and Jellyrolls. Both are equally good - just different. :goodvibes

Sorry if I am being a fool ... $12 cover ... is that an entrance fee? I've never heard of covers other than when I worked in a restaurant, a cover was a place at a table. Is it the same?

What's "the big red cup" about? Is that a souvenir?

It's our 1st wedding anniversary the day after we arrive, I was too slow to book a meal at Cinderella's Castle but have read only good things about Jellyrolls, so we're hoping to grab an early dinner from a Boardwalk restaurant and head over there for the entertainment.

Sorry if I am being a fool ... $12 cover ... is that an entrance fee? I've never heard of covers other than when I worked in a restaurant, a cover was a place at a table. Is it the same?

What's "the big red cup" about? Is that a souvenir?

It's our 1st wedding anniversary the day after we arrive, I was too slow to book a meal at Cinderella's Castle but have read only good things about Jellyrolls, so we're hoping to grab an early dinner from a Boardwalk restaurant and head over there for the entertainment.

Not a fool at all. Better to be safe and ask then be sorry.

It costs $12 to get into the bar. The big red cup special is a large 32oz red solo cup with the special drink of the night (usually something fruity (sex on the beach, lynchberg lemonade, etc). It is a little cheaper for such a large amount of alcohol, but it is all bottom shelf stuff. If you care about taste then you will want to avoid the big red cup. But that's just my opinion, it is nice to have a less expensive option, just not for me. But the Big Red Cup is VERY popular!

We love Jellyrolls! I have been 3 times (twice with hubby and once with my BFF) and can't wait to take my DSIS and her hubby with DH and I in January. The $12 cover is more than worth it, the guys are awesome and it's very entertaining and fun. As for drinks, yes they're expensive to us, but we aren't there to drink a lot, so generally just stretch a beer as long as we can. We like to get there by 8 when the guys start, usually quiet and we get some good requests in by just shouting them out. By nine it starts to fill in, and we have fun making requests and 'chair dancing'. We have always been able to get on the DTD after midnight and get a ride directly to our onsite resort :goodvibes

It costs $12 to get into the bar. The big red cup special is a large 32oz red solo cup with the special drink of the night (usually something fruity (sex on the beach, lynchberg lemonade, etc). It is a little cheaper for such a large amount of alcohol, but it is all bottom shelf stuff. If you care about taste then you will want to avoid the big red cup. But that's just my opinion, it is nice to have a less expensive option, just not for me. But the Big Red Cup is VERY popular!

Thanks PACpl, appreciate the heads-up

Thank you for this. I'm planning to go to Jellyrolls for the first time for my bachelorette party. I really like Savannah Smiles in Savannah, GA (another dueling piano bar) and since I can't go there, I figure Jellyrolls is the closest to it.

Do you know around how much the big red cup is? I'm trying to gather some info for my party and have no idea what drink prices are like there.

LyndsayJ said:
Do you know around how much the big red cup is? I'm trying to gather some info for my party and have no idea what drink prices are like there.

wondering the same thing ????

Thank you for this. I'm planning to go to Jellyrolls for the first time for my bachelorette party. I really like Savannah Smiles in Savannah, GA (another dueling piano bar) and since I can't go there, I figure Jellyrolls is the closest to it.

It was either $9 or $11 - I'm thinking $11 probably.

The funny guys play on weekends, the duds play on week nights....lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter