JEDIYODA'S Trade List (Complete List)

I can meet either in your room or mine at around 7pm EST tomorrow (1/12). As for the other parts, would you be willing to trade them for 1k each?

I can meet either in your room or mine at around 7pm EST tomorrow (1/12). As for the other parts, would you be willing to trade them for 1k each?

I don't think I'll be available at that time tomorrow. I'll be on this evening and some in the morning tomorrow.
And I would have to ask for 2.5k for the other herbie pieces each. If you accept this that would be 10k for all three items.

let me know.

I am interested in your pirate insider tour pin, and can offer credits. Let me know how many you would accept for it. Thanks!

I don't think I'll be available at that time tomorrow. I'll be on this evening and some in the morning tomorrow.
And I would have to ask for 2.5k for the other herbie pieces each. If you accept this that would be 10k for all three items.

let me know.

I'm sorry to be doing this but I forgot that I already have the Herbie helmet so if it's okay with you, I'll take both items for 5k. How late are you on tonight? I should be able to meet with you for some time before closing. Maybe you can PM me if you're signing off for the night. Thanks and I'm sorry again for backing out on the Herbie.

Hello there,

I'm interested in the Black Mansion suit, I have Gold Penny Press, Turnstile and Gold edition chair:)

You can combine those 3 items to make them a fair value for the suit- I'm not sure if all 3 are good enought but you inform me of an offer if you're interested if not Thank You for the cosideration so much :goodvibes

Thanks!

I am interested in your pirate insider tour pin, and can offer credits. Let me know how many you would accept for it. Thanks!

How about 5k in credits?

I'm sorry to be doing this but I forgot that I already have the Herbie helmet so if it's okay with you, I'll take both items for 5k. How late are you on tonight? I should be able to meet with you for some time before closing. Maybe you can PM me if you're signing off for the night. Thanks and I'm sorry again for backing out on the Herbie.

That's fine 5k for the other two herbie pieces (shirt and shoes).
I'll pretty much be on all night. Private message me when you are ready.

Hello there,

I'm interested in the Black Mansion suit, I have Gold Penny Press, Turnstile and Gold edition chair:)

You can combine those 3 items to make them a fair value for the suit- I'm not sure if all 3 are good enought but you inform me of an offer if you're interested if not Thank You for the cosideration so much :goodvibes

Thanks!

Pretty good offer. By any chance would you happen to have any pirate quest or dream items to offer instead. I would prefer those items if you had them instead of the gold items, but not a bad offer. I have someone else that is offering on black haunted mansion suit so please keep that in mind. :)

5k is Ok with me, let me know when/if you want to trade I'm currently collecting credits from NPC and still waiting for ezra to come out of the ballroom, as soon as i'm done with these ghost I can head over to my room and set up a quest with the credits, if your interested.

5k is Ok with me, let me know when/if you want to trade I'm currently collecting credits from NPC and still waiting for ezra to come out of the ballroom, as soon as i'm done with these ghost I can head over to my room and set up a quest with the credits, if your interested.

Set it up and let me know when you are ready :)

Pretty good offer. By any chance would you happen to have any pirate quest or dream items to offer instead. I would prefer those items if you had them instead of the gold items, but not a bad offer. I have someone else that is offering on black haunted mansion suit so please keep that in mind. :)

Hi:),

At the moment I don't have those for trade sense I don't have alot at this time..so I apoligize. And yes I did see that someone offered on the suit and that's fine just offered in case the person doesn't replay or something. Either way, thanks for the consideration:)and GL with your trades!
-Pirate

Thanks for the trade enjoy!

Here is the following senarios I will trade for what you offered. I just wasn't sure what items were more important to you. It's mostly a matter of how many of which royal item you are more interested in.

1x black haunted mansion costume (full)
1x royal leaping fountain
5x cloud prop
5x royal castle column
1x VMK Racing 07 pin

10x cloud prop
1x VMK Racing 07 pin

10x royal castle column
1x VMK Racing 07 pin

Let me know which senario you are most interested in. We can trade later this afternoon/evening.

I think I would offer too much for any of the three offers sorry, actually I need as many clouds and columns but I would have prefered it to be an even number and higher.

I think I would offer too much for any of the three offers sorry, actually I need as many clouds and columns but I would have prefered it to be an even number and higher.

Not sure what you are trying to say, lol.

how about

1x black mansion suit (full)
10x clouds
10x columns
1x leaping fountain

how's that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter