JEDIYODA'S Trade List (Complete List)

Thank you for trade, and thanks for being patient while i figured out how to get it to go into trade window. Luck on all your trades.

Hey again Jedi,

I'm interested in the following:
1x Jolly Roger pin
1x 2007 valentines Day Pin
1x flying carpet chair purple

I have:
Gold Penny Press and Turnstile

I'm not sure if you're still interested in gold items if not I apoligize:flower3:
I'm also NOT sure if both is good or one of the gold items but you can determine the fair offer:)

Thanks for the consideration :)
-Pirate

Hey again Jedi,

I'm interested in the following:
1x Jolly Roger pin
1x 2007 valentines Day Pin
1x flying carpet chair purple

I have:
Gold Penny Press and Turnstile

I'm not sure if you're still interested in gold items if not I apoligize:flower3:
I'm also NOT sure if both is good or one of the gold items but you can determine the fair offer:)

Thanks for the consideration :)
-Pirate

Yes i'm still interested in gold items. I like the offer so far but in my opinion the offer is just a little low. The Jolly roger pin is pretty rare. Would you be willing to add another item from my want list. Or I'd be willing to trade two items on my list for the two items you offered. Let me know what is best for you. :)

Yes i'm still interested in gold items. I like the offer so far but in my opinion the offer is just a little low. The Jolly roger pin is pretty rare. Would you be willing to add another item from my want list. Or I'd be willing to trade two items on my list for the two items you offered. Let me know what is best for you. :)

Ok, Sorry bout that I lack sometimes in making offers :headache: .
Well I'm really highly interested in the jolly roger pin so how about both the gold items for the Roger Pin and Alladin chair?

Heh..if it's not good tell me what works for you:)

Thanks!
-Pirate

Ok, Sorry bout that I lack sometimes in making offers :headache: .
Well I'm really highly interested in the jolly roger pin so how about both the gold items for the Roger Pin and Alladin chair?

Heh..if it's not good tell me what works for you:)

Thanks!
-Pirate

That works for me, i'm on right now. What is your name on VMk? I'm JEDIYODA

ill offer a 1x Red soldier for the

1x Full Green Mission Space Costume

~thanks! :)

If you accept, ill be on later today. I have school. bleh.

ill offer a 1x Red soldier for the

1x Full Green Mission Space Costume

~thanks! :)

If you accept, ill be on later today. I have school. bleh.

I'm not looking for any red soldiers at this time. If you would like to offer something from my want list. I would gladly take it into consideration.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter