• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

January Exercise Challenge!

I'm in.... a bit late

I would like to do 1000 minutes
So far I have done:

Jan 2: 45 minute step class
Jan 3: 45 min circuits
Jan 4: 45 min circuits
Jan 7: 35 min intervals

Currently at 170/1000

45 more minutes for me today brings me to 282/1500

Chicago262 said:
I wish I had pixiedust: and COULD add hours to the day ;) I just plan around my "me" time which is going to the gym. I am sooo much happier when I prioritize and make my workouts come first. Exercising used to be the first thing knocked off the schedule when things got really busy...but for the last 7 months it has been my first priority and I plan on keeping it there!! I have been substitute teaching for the past several years and any day I worked meant no exercising for me because I usually exercise in the morning. Also, the gym is crowded and it's hard to get my butt out the door in the evenings because the family is home, etc., etc. However, now I LOVE going at night because we have some awesome teachers that only teach evening classes so that really helps. Another motivator is actually seeing some progress in the weight-loss department :goodvibes

An hour WERQ class and an hour Strong class this morning bring me to:

660/2013 :woohoo:

You are so right that if you want to succeed at weight loss or fitness you have to give it a priority. We all juggle so much all the time for sure but making exercise important is good for everyone and everything in our lives. Thanks for the reminder!

40 min of strength and core work tonight brings me to 230/800.

A little walking, a little Zumba, altogether 50 minutes.
120/750 for January

Don't worry Fig, my boys got knocked out at the end of the regular season too. Darn Giants!

1/7 - 40 minute walk (this humidity is just sucking the life out of me):furious:, and a 75 minute yoga class that felt like I had just finished a 10 mile run!:scared1:

Brings January to 373/1300 :cheer2:

I'll join! I started yesterday and I'm shooting for an average of 30 minutes per day for the rest of the month, so my goal is 750 minutes :).

So far I'm 130/750 :thumbsup2.

Monday - 25 minute walk at lunch, 60 minute circuit class
Tuesday - 25 minute walk at lunch, 50 minute Kick Boot class

445/2013

I really haven't been exercising much so far this year! But that's changing, haha. I did 60 minutes of Just Dance 4 today, so that brings me to 60/1500 :)

January 7:
Morning Walk: 1 hour 15 minutes
Walk at work: 21 minutes

January 8
Run 5/Walk 3
1 hour 56 minutes

Total: 212 minutes

Brings me to: 960/3000

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter