January BOG FP+...who wants to stalk with me?

I would like to know this too. I just made a reservation for 1/3, but it didn't give me a confirmation number and it has not update in my MDE account.

:confused3

The December group didn't receive a confirmation email and it seemed to work out just fine. Hopefully it goes smoothly for us as well. Good vibes and pixie dust to all!!!

OH NO. It's not working for me. I think it's still recognizing my old Magic Band number from my October trip, because it's got our party information from last time and it's only letting me make reservations for the current week. My trip is in January. Everything is properly linked up in MDE, but I noticed that it's not asking me for that MagicBand reservation number.. it just takes me straight to the calendar where you schedule it. Which makes me think our old MB number is still in that system.

I tried making the FP+ reservation for my parents under their account (they've never been) and it worked fine.

What can I do? :confused3 Could I try to make a dummy account and link my MB to it? Or would that create more problems? Would Disney IT even know anything about Be Our Guest FP? (they'd probably just tell me I haven't been invited! :rolleyes:)

Wouldn't you know the fastpasses for January opened up on the ONE day in weeks and weeks that I haven't tried to make one?! Thanks so much, y'all, for the heads up! I was able to book for our family of four on the date I wanted, January 9th, at 12:15. So excited to go inside that castle:)

Oh, one question. My hubby and teens weren't around when I made the fastpass, so I didn't choose meals, although I think I'd rather have done that. Does anyone know if you can go back in and select meals (direct to table option) for the reservation, or would that involve changing the fastpass? If that's the case, I'll just stick with what we have.

Thanks again:)

Yeah! Just got fastpass for lunch on January 6th, my daughters birthday! We got a good time too (1210-1240). So excited, we have dinner reservations at CRT so we get to eat at both castles for her 5th birthday! She is going to love it! Like others I got no confirmation number which is normal, so I just printed my screen just in case.

I do have one question though. I thought I heard you could modify food items and I didnt see anywhere to do that. For example I got my daughter the turkey sandwhich but she doesnt like Mayo. Is there a way order without the mayo???

Scored the exact FastPass reservation we wanted, for 12:35 to 1:05 arrival (perfect, right after Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique) on Saturday, Jan. 25th. Did meal selection. Printed out the receipt, just in case. I'm enjoying all this. Never been to Disney before, so it's all entertaining to me!

OH NO. It's not working for me. I think it's still recognizing my old Magic Band number from my October trip, because it's got our party information from last time and it's only letting me make reservations for the current week. My trip is in January. Everything is properly linked up in MDE, but I noticed that it's not asking me for that MagicBand reservation number.. it just takes me straight to the calendar where you schedule it. Which makes me think our old MB number is still in that system.

I tried making the FP+ reservation for my parents under their account (they've never been) and it worked fine.

What can I do? :confused3 Could I try to make a dummy account and link my MB to it? Or would that create more problems? Would Disney IT even know anything about Be Our Guest FP? (they'd probably just tell me I haven't been invited! :rolleyes:)

This is exactly what is happening for me, too. It keeps giving me the same guests that ate at BOG in early Nov. and will only open dates up for one week.:( I don't want to mess with MDEx to add an account for DD or anyone else - I've already spent enough hours on the phone with IT with various ticket issues.:crazy2:

:cool1::banana::thumbsup2

Checked earlier today for the lunch BOG FP+ and no options....just checked now and :cool1: got 'em! We have two parties -- one of 4 other of 3 so it took a few times to get the overlap in times that work but got it. That was the last remaining piece for plans for our 12/31 - 1/5 trip. My wife and I ate at BOG earlier this year on a couples only trip....now we get to show it off to our kids.

:cool1::banana::thumbsup2 Checked earlier today for the lunch BOG FP+ and no options....just checked now and :cool1: got 'em! We have two parties -- one of 4 other of 3 so it took a few times to get the overlap in times that work but got it. That was the last remaining piece for plans for our 12/31 - 1/5 trip. My wife and I ate at BOG earlier this year on a couples only trip....now we get to show it off to our kids.

Ditto! Git mine for 1/4 at 12-12:30.

Tip for those wanting other time options. You don't have to go thru the whole thing and then modify (altho that is an option). When you are on the screen with the two timeslots, just hit refresh and one or both will change to a different time, then you can proceed from there.

Woohoo! We got January 6th at 11:20-11:50 and our friends got 11-00-11:30 are we able to sit together even though our ressies are not together?

Help!
I can't find the email link to book. Can anyone tell me from whom the email came?
Thanks!

Yay! This was the last piece of our planning, too.

Not sure what to do with myself first thing each morning now that I don't have to click through and hit the "No FP+ times for your date" greeting!

:wizard:

Woohoo! We got January 6th at 11:20-11:50 and our friends got 11-00-11:30 are we able to sit together even though our ressies are not together?

In October my family had a 11:35-11:50 and my sister's was 11;45-12; we all showed up at 11:45 and no problem, were sent in together. You will be fine; I would suggest all checking in at 11:20.

I can tell you definitively how this works. I found out about the BOG Fastpass weeks & weeks (more than a month, can't remember exactly) ago on the forums. Tried the website immediately & of course it didn't work. Have been trying every.single.day since, always to get the "No Fastpasses available foe that date" message (going Jan. 17-20 for MLK weekend).

So, in my frustration, I call Disney Dining to get the lowdown. Initial lly in the conversation, the operator flat-out denied the existence of a Fastpass for BOG. I'm thinking ok, either she doesn't know about the test OR she isn't supposed to talk about the test. So we continue to chat about BOG & how excited I am to eat there, blah, blah, blah...and later in the convo she lets this nugget slip: "Now keep in mind, you will be able to get a Fastpass for BOG 30 days out." I'm like, huh?? Really!? You can do that?? (Playing all dumb & excited) Thanked her profusely & hung up.
Counted 30 days out & noted it on my calendar (today). I still continued to check foe Fastpasses every single day, first thing in the morning when I sit down to my computer. No luck. UNTIL.....TODAY!! Exactly 30 days out. It only gave me two slots as options, which expire in 30 min if you don't get it booked then. I quickly choose our meals (which is a really cool feature!) and we are set! The meal for the four of us came to $72 bucks (yikes!!!) but no worries bc I was able to call after we'd booked our package and found that we had a PIN for free quick service dining!!!! LOVE the forums. You can learn so much! That pin saved us hundreds of dollars on food and if I hadn't been reading, I would never have considered calling to check what was available to us! :cool1:

On the right side of the screen where it lists all guests & their selections, there's a small pen icon next to each food item. Click on the pen & it will bring up available options. Neither of my teenage boys like sauces on their sandwiches and I was able to have them taken off! So cool.

On the right side of the screen where it lists all guests & their selections, there's a small pen icon next to each food item. Click on the pen & it will bring up available options. Neither of my teenage boys like sauces on their sandwiches and I was able to have them taken off! So cool.

Do you have to preselect and pay for the food or can you just make a FP+ and order from the kiosk?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter