January BOG FP+...who wants to stalk with me?

You can either preselect or wait to order in person.

Even if u preorder, u don't pay until u arrive is my understanding. But we are on the QS dining plan so I don't know that for certain from experience. For us, it showed the $72 total and a button to turn the DDP on or off. I slid it to On and then my total went to zero. So I can't speak to that. But I have been reading about this for months now & I don't believe you must pay in advance.

I'm a little late to the party, but I did manage to get a FP+ for 1/22 from 10:50-11:20 AM!! Woo hoo!!!!

Thanks to everyone who did the "stalking" and posted the website to make the reservations.

Quick question...where is the FP+ check-in podium? Is it hard to get past those waiting in the regular line to get to it??

You can either preselect or wait to order in person.

Even if u preorder, u don't pay until u arrive is my understanding. But we are on the QS dining plan so I don't know that for certain from experience. For us, it showed the $72 total and a button to turn the DDP on or off. I slid it to On and then my total went to zero. So I can't speak to that. But I have been reading about this for months now & I don't believe you must pay in advance.

Just to confirm - even if you preorder, you do not pay until you arrive. We preordered and were ushered into the cashier line. I asked the CM if there was a different line for preorders and he said no, you still have to pay/check out at the cashier. I was just there last Friday on 12/13.

Thanks to everyone posting on this thread for the info. I was able to make a fast pass + reservation for Jan. 27. Will it show up on dme as a dining reservation or ff+ ? Thanks again everyone.

I LOVE this thread!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:
Thank you to everyone on here who shared stalking duties! I just booked FP+ lunch for BOG on Jan. 4!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1:

I was able to make a fast pass + reservation for Jan. 27. Will it show up on dme as a dining reservation or ff+?

No, it's a separate system. That's why it's a good idea to take a screen shot or printout of the reservation on the BOG FP+ website....just in case you need to show or refer to it.

Thanks for explaining how to remove the sauce from an order. It was very easy to do. I'm exciting about eating at BOG on 1/27.

I JUST GOT FAST PASSES FOR BOG!! I am over the MOON! We planned this trip kind of last minute and I was bummed about the whole monorail thing, and then I saw on here about BOG fast passes, and I got them! Disney IS magic! AAAAND we got our magic bands in today (Christmas Eve) and we are surprising the girls with the trip for Christmas. Everything always seems to fall into place, doesn't it.

:yay:

I JUST GOT FAST PASSES FOR BOG!! I am over the MOON! We planned this trip kind of last minute and I was bummed about the whole monorail thing, and then I saw on here about BOG fast passes, and I got them! Disney IS magic! AAAAND we got our magic bands in today (Christmas Eve) and we are surprising the girls with the trip for Christmas. Everything always seems to fall into place, doesn't it.

:yay:

So excited for you!!! Happy Christmas!!!

Can I get more than one BOG fast pass? We are visiting Magic Kingdom for two days and I have a BOG fast pass for the first day and I'm wondering if I can get one for the second day also. The system lets me choose the next day, but I backed out because I was afraid it would cancel the first day. Does anyone know?

In the past you could get another BOG FP but only after your first one is used. So that night that you ate there log back in to get one for the other day you want. It seems like there is always availability if you are flexible on times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter