• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

January 2013

We are also coming in for a conference and turning it into a trip. We will be off property Jan 2nd-4th and checking into WL on the 5th and leaving on the 11th.

I'll be going jan 19-25 and staying at BWV! Four 20 year olds in the world for a week, what awesome things are we planning?!

Finally gotcha added.

I posted on the other thread but am posting here. I was invited to a training in Orlando for work on the 8th and 9th of Jan. I am turning it into a trip and arriving on the 5th leaving on the 7th( but will still be in Orlando).

Is there any meet ups going on or anyone who wants an honorary family member!?? LOL! I need friends!

:welcome: & added

We are also coming in for a conference and turning it into a trip. We will be off property Jan 2nd-4th and checking into WL on the 5th and leaving on the 11th.

:welcome: & added

My DH work for his family's appliance repair business and they have an appliance conference/training at WDW every year. They thought about going to the one in March 2013, but my fil knows that the DH cannot go to WDW without me. Since we couldn't swing it financially this year, they didn't go.

Just told our kids about the trip this morning when they opened their gifts.

I bought our daughter a Belle dress, my oldest a pin set and my middle child got a mickey ears piggy bank that says "we are going to Disney World" on the back. The kids also got an album with our reservations and schedule. They said it was the best Christmas Ever!! Can't wait till Jan. 19th!!

We have 8 days left and I can't wait to finally be on our honeymoon. This next week is going to feel so long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter