January 2013

Just found this group- I'm a little slow to the party I guess! We just booked this trip about 3 weeks ago. We'll be there Jan 27- Feb 1, for our third mother daughter trip! I think I'm turning my mom into an official Disney freak just like me!! DH and I just got back from WDW on Tuesday this week, and let me tell you, I am definitely looking forward to some cooler weather down there this time around!!

Hello everyone!

We (me, DH, and DS-6) will be arriving on Jan 4 for our first ever WDW vacation!

We are at AKL from Jan 4-12, and I can hardly wait!

Wow! This planning is a tad addictive!

We've made some changes with the promo that came out. We added a day to the front and back of our stay and switched resorts. We'll be at POFQ 1/6-1/10 and AKL for one night on 1/10. We added dining and for our stay for two adults, SPD actually beat 2012 Free Dining prices by $30.00!

Anyone doing photo looking for more?

We are on board for Jan 2 to Jan 6. Short visit at he end of winter break. Excited that I talked my DH into this trip seeing as we were at WDW in June and DL in August this year. We will be at Pop for our first value resort visit.:thumbsup2

Just found this group- I'm a little slow to the party I guess! We just booked this trip about 3 weeks ago. We'll be there Jan 27- Feb 1, for our third mother daughter trip! I think I'm turning my mom into an official Disney freak just like me!! DH and I just got back from WDW on Tuesday this week, and let me tell you, I am definitely looking forward to some cooler weather down there this time around!!

:welcome: & added
Let me know if you want to add a resort. You don't have to if you don't want to though.

Hello everyone!

We (me, DH, and DS-6) will be arriving on Jan 4 for our first ever WDW vacation!

We are at AKL from Jan 4-12, and I can hardly wait!

Your first WDW...how exciting!!! Ous DSs were right about that age on our first trip. The oldest DS was 6 and the youngest 5. It was such a magical trip!!

Wow! This planning is a tad addictive!

We've made some changes with the promo that came out. We added a day to the front and back of our stay and switched resorts. We'll be at POFQ 1/6-1/10 and AKL for one night on 1/10. We added dining and for our stay for two adults, SPD actually beat 2012 Free Dining prices by $30.00!

Anyone doing photo looking for more?

Changes made

We are on board for Jan 2 to Jan 6. Short visit at he end of winter break. Excited that I talked my DH into this trip seeing as we were at WDW in June and DL in August this year. We will be at Pop for our first value resort visit.:thumbsup2

We went to WDW this last June and I was hoping to go back this next June. However, my hubby's sister and her hubby were over tonight. We hadn't seen them since they went on a cruise this summer and they were telling us all about it. My DH is trying to convince me to take a cruise, without the kids, this next summer instead of doing WDW. He wants to get away just the two of us since it's been so long since we've done that. He's being very evil and even tempting me with a room with a balcony. Grrrrr!! If only we could do both.

Completely forgot to add we're staying at AKL for our trip! Thanks for the reminder!!

You know, I've been subscribed to this thread for a while but don't think I've ever given the dates/details of our trip?

2 adults, Jan 29 - Feb 3, AKL

loveshak22 said:
You know, I've been subscribed to this thread for a while but don't think I've ever given the dates/details of our trip?

Woo-hoo! We'll be there almost the same dates! What room type did you request?

We are headed back to the World to celebrate YDD's 2nd birthday, January 9-13 officially, but we are talking about adding RO on to the first of our trip and arriving late on the 8th! We are very excited to be back at Pop to celebrate another birthday, since we just celebrated ODD's 6th birthday in the World in June. Looking forward to counting down with all of you!

Thanks for the welcome letthewookiewin. I add a day at the end of our trip and saved $628 on airfare.:cool1::cool1:

Completely forgot to add we're staying at AKL for our trip! Thanks for the reminder!!

No worries. Gotcha updated.

We are headed back to the World to celebrate YDD's 2nd birthday, January 9-13 officially, but we are talking about adding RO on to the first of our trip and arriving late on the 8th! We are very excited to be back at Pop to celebrate another birthday, since we just celebrated ODD's 6th birthday in the World in June. Looking forward to counting down with all of you!

Thanks for the welcome letthewookiewin. I add a day at the end of our trip and saved $628 on airfare.:cool1::cool1:

Gotcha updated!! That's awesome finding such a great deal on airfare!!

I am tagging along with my brother's family and my parents when they take my niece and nephew for their first trip to WDW. I got a great deal on a flight so I had to tag along. :thumbsup2

We are staying at ASSports from Jan 26 to Feb 2

Hi! Please add me to the list - CSR 1/27 - 2/2. Thank you! :)

I'm going!! With my sister and my best friend...24-28 @ All Star Sports.

We switched from AoA to all star sports.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Gotcha updated :thumbsup2

I am tagging along with my brother's family and my parents when they take my niece and nephew for their first trip to WDW. I got a great deal on a flight so I had to tag along. :thumbsup2

We are staying at ASSports from Jan 26 to Feb 2

That is so awesome that you will be there for their first trip!! I wanted to be there on my nephew's first trip. However, I'm not really talking to his parents right now and they think the trip is a secret from everyone else in the family. It wouldn't be any less of a secret if they painted it on the side of an elephant and put it in my mil & fil's living room.

Hey guys!

We're going Dec 29 - Jan 5 and staying at PO-R. I'm so excited!! I'm now going to go back and read all 50+ pages of this thread to see what everyone is doing for New Years! If you have any tips, I'd love to hear them :)

I forgot to update! We've switched dates and resorts...

Before: Dec 29 - Jan 7 @ AOA LM

After: Jan 2 - Jan 11 @ Pop Century for $551 less!

:cheer2:

We're booked and in full planning phase!

1/27-2/2 at the Poly!!!

Can't wait.

Hey guys!

We're going Dec 29 - Jan 5 and staying at PO-R. I'm so excited!! I'm now going to go back and read all 50+ pages of this thread to see what everyone is doing for New Years! If you have any tips, I'd love to hear them :)

I forgot to update! We've switched dates and resorts...

Before: Dec 29 - Jan 7 @ AOA LM

After: Jan 2 - Jan 11 @ Pop Century for $551 less!

:cheer2:

Gotcha updated :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter