January 18, 2016 Disney Dream

:flower3: FISH EXTENDER PARTICIPANTS :flower3:
I have tagged everyone that has shown interest in participating in Fish Extenders. Please confirm your participation and let me know the details of your party. If anyone wants to join just let me know either on this thread or via PM. I will be making a cut off time for participants to allow people time to make/purchase their gifts. This will be advises at a later date.

Dis Name: Mum from oz
Stateroom #: TBA
People travelling in group: Adults - Simone, Steve, Rhonda (my mum)
Children - Brandon (Boy, 9), Peyton (Girl, turning 8), Husdon (Boy, 1)

Dis Name: @Heather Curtis Zachary
Stateroom #: TBA
People travelling in group: Adults -
Children -

Dis Name: @Rndweld
Stateroom #:
Children -

Dis Name: @SallaDreamers
Stateroom #:
Children -

Dis Name: @Jeanelle79
Stateroom #:
Children -

Dis Name: @aamarlow02

Stateroom #:
Children -

Dis Name: @disneyglamour
Stateroom #:
Children -
sarann71@yahoo.com Stateroom #6550
We are participating! 2 adults 1 kid

Hello ALL! This is my first Disney Cruise as an adult and a newly single MOM! My ex was supposed to join us on this trip, with my grandparents, and is no longer going. I have a 2 year old and an almost 4 year old. I'm so nervous! Are there any other single parents on here? I'm sure it will be a lot of fun regardless but I feel a little stressed out already!!

sarann71@yahoo.com Stateroom #6550
We are participating! 2 adults 1 kid

Were you trying to participate here or are you part of the one that is being run on FB? I do not have you down for this one, If you'd like to participate I will put you in a "latecomers group" 'Mum from Oz' who you quoted is no longer participating here.

We're getting so close!!!

Jspritts I need a stateroom # for you so that people can deliver gifts to you!! Everyone remember to keep checking back here for updates, even on embarkation day!

Hello ALL! This is my first Disney Cruise as an adult and a newly single MOM! My ex was supposed to join us on this trip, with my grandparents, and is no longer going. I have a 2 year old and an almost 4 year old. I'm so nervous! Are there any other single parents on here? I'm sure it will be a lot of fun regardless but I feel a little stressed out already!!

Hi, Jacqueline! I hope you have an EXCELLENT cruise. Don't be nervous--the kids' clubs are SO much fun for the kids, and they really put you at ease so you can enjoy as much YOU time as you want, and as much TOGETHER time as you want. Our kids were a bit older when we did our first Disney Cruise, but my only advice is be prepared for Day 2 or 3 or so...everyone will most likely be tired and emotions close to the surface. (I always use that as a barometer when I start to get bent out of shape about something about that time...and remind myself "relax you're on vacation!")

Other than that, just breathe in that gorgeous Caribbean air, and RELAXXXXX. It goes by SO quickly. Remember to watch their little faces as they experience everything new! I wish you could bottle that enchantment. :)

Have a blast.

Laura KP

Hi everybody! Can I please get added to the fish extender list? I have two girls. please?!

Were you trying to participate here or are you part of the one that is being run on FB? I do not have you down for this one, If you'd like to participate I will put you in a "latecomers group" 'Mum from Oz' who you quoted is no longer participating here.

Did everyone finish up their FE gifts? I just finished wrapping and tagging mine last night. I'm pretty happy with how they came out, I hope you all like them! Trying to get myself packed before last minute. We leave for Florida early Sat morning so its getting close!

I never heard back so Jspritts, so I assume that they are not participating...

Headed to the port in a bit. Looking forward to trading FE gifts with you all!

Bon Voyage!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter