January 18, 2016 Disney Dream

Thanks for adding us!!! (Now what?) Really--I'm brand new to this. :)
Just out of curiosity - I added us to a Facebook FE site called Dream January 18, 2016 Cruise Connection. Are we now part of two Fish Extenders? Or is this all one happy?
(Just don't want to leave anyone out!!) Have some fun plans for our FE contribution. Is there a mass-list for the Jan 18 Dream Cruise through the CherylA initiative? Thanks in advance!

-LKP

Just out of curiosity - I added us to a Facebook FE site called Dream January 18, 2016 Cruise Connection. Are we now part of two Fish Extenders? Or is this all one happy?
(Just don't want to leave anyone out!!) Have some fun plans for our FE contribution. Is there a mass-list for the Jan 18 Dream Cruise through the CherylA initiative? Thanks in advance!

-LKP
FE groups on DISboards are supposed to be separate from FE groups on other social media sites. It's against DISboard policy to direct others here to other social media sites.
http://www.disboards.com/threads/im...uise-meet-and-fish-extender-programs.3353477/

FE groups on DISboards are supposed to be separate from FE groups on other social media sites. It's against DISboard policy to direct others here to other social media sites.
http://www.disboards.com/threads/im...uise-meet-and-fish-extender-programs.3353477/
Oh! Well then I guess what I'm really asking is how do I find out the names (and most importantly at this point) the amount of people in this FE group. I guess I thought they were both the same group. Anyway, I'm just trying to figure out what to do next.

Oh! Well then I guess what I'm really asking is how do I find out the names (and most importantly at this point) the amount of people in this FE group. I guess I thought they were both the same group. Anyway, I'm just trying to figure out what to do next.
They are two separate groups. I am keeping a running list of everyone who is doing this one. It will continue to get added to until about a week before the cruise. You can start making/buying the gifts but you will need to be able to do some last minute as people continue to add to this group. In my next post I will list who we have participating so far. You can give one gift per person, or one per stateroom or two per stateroom, there's really no rules about that. Sometimes they are a family gift, sometimes an individual gift, some people give a gift once during the cruise, some people leave a little something multiple times during the cruise.

So far we have 4 groups participating for a total of 16 adults and 10 kids

DISboard name: CherylA real name:Cheryl Bunosso (F 40) fav character: Peach the starfish from Finding Nemo (2nd more common choice, Tinkerbelle) / Tony (M47) fav character: Donald/ Josie (everyone calles her "Mima") (F73) fav character Minnie Mouse, cabin #8184 TRAVELING WITH
Merry-Gail (also known as "Grammy") (F61) fav character Eeyore/ Steve (also known as "Poppie") (Male 61)/ Isabelle (aka Izzy) F13/ Lily -Female turning 11 on Cruise (Jan 20), cabin # 8186
no allergies, celebrating Lily's bday turning 11 on cruise; This is also a family trip with the grandparents and Mimas first cruise, alcohol welcomed for the adults
5 adults, 2 kids

DISboard name: Evana Dambrowski
Evana ( female 50 years old) Elouise ( female 38 years old )
Matheus ( male 13 years old ) and João Victor (male 13 years old)
2 sisters and their respective sons From Brazil, Cabin #8158
2 adults, 2 kids

DISboard name: lkpiehl
Jean and Stephen Dumas (Grandma and Papa) stateroom 2004
Tom and Laura Knobel-Piehl (mom and dad) stateroom 2504 or 2506 (not sure how we'll divvy up the rooms just yet between parents/kids)
Jordan Knobel-Piehl (16) stateroom 2504 or 6
Andrew Knobel-Piehl (14) stateroom 2504 or 6
Matthew Knobel-Piehl (11 1/2) stateroom 2504 or 6
4 adults, 3 kids

DISboard name: Jennifer Carpenter
We have 8 in our family.
Jennifer and Brian (mom and dad)
Garrison (age 11)
Gavin (age 8)
We are all together in stateroom 2048
Brent (Dad) and Owen (age 4) - I will get their room tomorrow
Ken and Kay (Nana and Paw Paw) - I will get their room tomorrow also
5 adults, 3 kids

They are two separate groups. I am keeping a running list of everyone who is doing this one. It will continue to get added to until about a week before the cruise. You can start making/buying the gifts but you will need to be able to do some last minute as people continue to add to this group. In my next post I will list who we have participating so far. You can give one gift per person, or one per stateroom or two per stateroom, there's really no rules about that. Sometimes they are a family gift, sometimes an individual gift, some people give a gift once during the cruise, some people leave a little something multiple times during the cruise.
Thank you so much for your response! That was really helpful! :) -LKP

So far we have 4 groups participating for a total of 16 adults and 10 kids

DISboard name: CherylA real name:Cheryl Bunosso (F 40) fav character: Peach the starfish from Finding Nemo (2nd more common choice, Tinkerbelle) / Tony (M47) fav character: Donald/ Josie (everyone calles her "Mima") (F73) fav character Minnie Mouse, cabin #8184 TRAVELING WITH
Merry-Gail (also known as "Grammy") (F61) fav character Eeyore/ Steve (also known as "Poppie") (Male 61)/ Isabelle (aka Izzy) F13/ Lily -Female turning 11 on Cruise (Jan 20), cabin # 8186
no allergies, celebrating Lily's bday turning 11 on cruise; This is also a family trip with the grandparents and Mimas first cruise, alcohol welcomed for the adults
5 adults, 2 kids

2 adults, 2 kids

Tom and Laura Knobel-Piehl (mom and dad) stateroom 2504 or 2506 (not sure how we'll divvy up the rooms just yet between parents/kids)
4 adults, 3 kids

We have 8 in our family.
Jennifer and Brian (mom and dad)
Garrison (age 11)
Gavin (age 8)
We are all together in stateroom 2048
Brent (Dad) and Owen (age 4) - I will get their room tomorrow
Ken and Kay (Nana and Paw Paw) - I will get their room tomorrow also
5 adults, 3 kids
Hi lkpiehl, you have found your way to the Jan 18th Disney Dream Cruise thread. I am setting up a fish extender exchange here if you wish to participate I will need the names (and ages of kids) in your group as well as your cabin numbers. If we end up with a sizable group here we may set up a meet and greet too but so far we're pretty small with not much action, things usually pick up after the holidays.

Our cabin is 8158. We want to give you some gifts from Brazil. How many gifts should we buy? When will we start giving eachother gifts? Thank you for answering. We are from Brazil.

Ok, first time here!! I hope I'm not too late to the party!! We are the Stoner Family from Yorba Linda, CA! We will ne in stateroom 10504
Lavana and Richard (mom and dad)
Bailey (boy, age 12)
Coral (girl, age 10)

Thanks for answering and letting us know how many kids/adults we need to provide for. I just need to tell you that Ken, Kay, Brent and Owen are staying in stateroom 2050.
I will keep checking back to make sure I have the correct amount of gifts.

We just booked our first Disney cruise! We are on the dream and leave the 18th of January.
I would love to participate in the fish extender if it is still available to do so?
Question. From this thread are there others who are also doing the FE or is this a separate FE list? Sorry first timer here...
But super excited!

I guess you would need our information if it is not too late to participate
Matt and Joanie ( dad and mom)
Jack ( son age 3- loves Mickey and goofy)

We're late to the party and we'll just enjoy looking at your FE as we explore the ship. Our party is three generations, my parents, my brother, sis-in-law, their 3 kids (10, 8, 3) and my husband and daughter (2 now). This is my 3rd cruise, my husband and parents 2nd and my brother and his family's 1st. We are celebrating my daughter's 3rd birthday on January 18th. We'll be at WDW (OKW) for 4 days before the cruise.

Cheryl, I feel so silly just finding our about the FE program. ..but we are interested in participating.
There are 5 in our cabin.
Parents: Dave & Jen
3 Kids: Haley (12), Ben (11), Hannah (3)
We are in room 7626
This is our first Disney Cruise

Sorry I've been MIA over the holidays! So busy! But I'm back and I will update our FE list. IT is not too late to participate here. I will update the list below. If I include you and you did not mean to be included please let me know, If I left you out and you wanted to be included please let me know that too. The cruise is 4 nights and people hang their FE outside their room once their luggage arrives and take it down before dinner on the last night. Gifts can be delivered any time during that timeframe.

Our cabin is 8158. We want to give you some gifts from Brazil. How many gifts should we buy? When will we start giving eachother gifts? Thank you for answering. We are from Brazil.

Evana, depending on your gift you can buy one per stateroom or one per person, look at the list below to determine how many to buy. Once you have bought your gifts and if you don't have time to buy more for any newcomers let me know and I will mark that by your name so you don't have to worry about buying for anyone who may add to this list later, I know its hard when your coming in from far especially if you are starting your vacation before the cruise.

I guess you would need our information if it is not too late to participate
Matt and Joanie ( dad and mom)
Its not too late to participate. I am adding you but I need your stateroom number.

So far we have 7 groups participating for a total of 22 adults and 16 kids

5 adults, 2 kids

2 adults, 2 kids

4 adults, 3 kids

We have 8 in our family.
Jennifer and Brian (mom and dad)Garrison (age 11)Gavin (age 8)
stateroom 2048
Ken and Kay (Nana and Paw Paw), Brent (Dad) and Owen (age 4) -stateroom 2050
5 adults, 3 kids

DIS name: Lavana
The Stoner Family from Yorba Linda, CA! stateroom 10504
Lavana and Richard (mom and dad)
Bailey (boy, age 12)
Coral (girl, age 10)
2 adults, 2 kids

DIS name: Jspritts
Matt and Joanie (dad and mom)
NEED STATEROOM #
2 adults 1 kid

DIS name:Jen Cogan
Parents: Dave & Jen
3 Kids: Haley (12), Ben (11), Hannah (3)
stateroom 7626
2 adults, 3 kids

Last edited:
I'm actually going to close this list because 22 adults and 16 kids is a pretty hearty group. People can still join up but I will create a separate latecomers list for them.

We will be traveling on the January 18th Disney Dream. I got an email today from Disney Cruise line that said:

"We did notice that you have not yet completed your cruise documents. That's something you'll want to do at least seven days prior to your voyage. That way you can select a port arrival time—and expedite your check-in process as well. Just visit the Online Planning Center and look for My Online Check-In to get started."

I registered and selected our Port arrival time back in November and when I login to our cruise reservations all the boxes are marked green and it says reservation complete. Is there something else that I am missing? We tried to call Disney and they were closed for the day so I just thought I would ask here.

Thanks

Hello! I am getting married on January 16, 2016, and sailing on the Disney Dream on the 18th with our 6 year old son for our familymoon!! This will be our very first Disney cruise and we have a lot of questions! I'm not sure if I'm posting this correctly...so hopefully this post is noticed!

We would like to know if anyone is participating in the fish extender on this cruise! I know our son would love it!

Thank you,
Heather

My family will also be sailing this trip. It is our 10th wedding anniversary. Our 8 year old daughter will also be with us and we are participating in the fish extender fun

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter