Jane's DFTW TR: Wedding Day Video Link added 11/13

yes us too! we are having a blessing here on our return and people think thats our wedding! i have to keep saying we will already be married in florida!

Its slowing annoying but i guess people dont realise that disney do weddings, untill i found this board i didnt really know about it either and i was google and found some mk photoshoot pics and said i want a wedding there! then years later he proposed!

We finally had our phone planning secession the other night and it all went very well. Basically we just confirmed the way that we wanted the pre-reception to flow. This will include the cake cutting and MIckey Mouse visit.

We also talked about our meal options. We didn't find anything we liked on the sample menus supplied so after many hours of looking at WDW restaurant menus we asked about some of the items that we liked on these. Our planner has got to confirm what items can be provided.

All we have to do now is talk about our flower choices and wait for our BEO's :confused3

My dress has arrived in the shop. I have the afternoon off of work tomorrow to go and look at it and try it on. Not forgetting to pay the balance!

I'm so nervous they changed the design of the back to a lace up so I have no idea what it will look like. I have also been trying to watch what I eat but I just feel like I am putting on weight left right and centre. I thought you were meant to loose weight from the stress of wedding planning but I'm holding on to it. I'm just praying that I like it and it fits.

Hi Girls,

Not much has happened wedding wise at the moment. I have contacted Disney as we should be contracting in soon to find out what information, if any, they will need from us at this time. I also told them that we won't be able to make it on site for a planning session as we just can't afford it.

I sent out newsletters to everyone that is going to tell them about what we are planning to do on our holiday and if they would like to join us. I have got to ring my brother today and see if he wants to book discovery cove as I really want to book it this weekend.

We went window shopping last weekend looking out for suits, bridesmaid dresses, and a camera as we don't have one at the moment. I'm thinking of buying one in the January sales to hopefully get a good deal. We are thinking of buying Darren a suit and taking it with us so it is one less thing to worry about.

We visited the Swarovski shop and they have a new Tinker Bell line. I thought I could get my nieces the necklaces to wear on our wedding day and they could double up as their thank you presents. I don't know if they sell this items in Florida if any one knows please let me know which shop.

903720w240rs7.jpg

903718w240sp9.jpg

I will hopefully have some more images in my next post.

Happy planning everyone.

Hi

I have all my wedding jewelry from swarovski in Orlando
The Mall At Millenia
Swarovski Store 407-370-3380 32839 Orlando
Florida United States

The manageress name is Beth. I got the ref numbers from the website and she ordered in what i wanted, i paid over the phone she held it in the stock room for me and then collected when my parents went over last November. I am thinking of getting gifts from there as well. If i do i will do it the same way as it saved me almost £300!!!!

My dress has arrived in the shop. I have the afternoon off of work tomorrow to go and look at it and try it on. Not forgetting to pay the balance!

I'm so nervous they changed the design of the back to a lace up so I have no idea what it will look like. I have also been trying to watch what I eat but I just feel like I am putting on weight left right and centre. I thought you were meant to loose weight from the stress of wedding planning but I'm holding on to it. I'm just praying that I like it and it fits.

Don't worry! It will look fantastic! :goodvibes You can come and share my lunch if you like... A spagetti hoops snap-pot poured over the top of 3 dark rye ryvitas! Exciting... NOT!!

Hi

I have all my wedding jewelry from swarovski in Orlando
The Mall At Millenia
Swarovski Store 407-370-3380 32839 Orlando
Florida United States

The manageress name is Beth. I got the ref numbers from the website and she ordered in what i wanted, i paid over the phone she held it in the stock room for me and then collected when my parents went over last November. I am thinking of getting gifts from there as well. If i do i will do it the same way as it saved me almost £300!!!!

Hi, Thanks for the info, thats a brilliant idea. I really want to get the girls these but they are so expensive here and as you all know money is tight when your planning a wedding.

Don't worry! It will look fantastic! :goodvibes You can come and share my lunch if you like... A spagetti hoops snap-pot poured over the top of 3 dark rye ryvitas! Exciting... NOT!!

I had light crackers and a special K bar :cool1:. I really need to get some of those snap-pots as they would be great to take into work.

I hate food everything I like is bad for you :confused3

How exciting!!!! Hope the fitting goes well,I'm sure it will and you will be beautiful :)

I went to see my dress today :) . I was so worried, about the colour, the tie-up back (the dress I ordered from had buttons and I have never been to keen on tie-ups) and if I hadn't put any weight on. I worked myself up so much the I had a flushed face all through the visit. I really hope this doesn't happen on the wedding day.

The good news is I LOVE IT and it fits :cool1: . I have even lost a little bit of weight on my top. Not that I wanted to loose weight there its my middle I have a problem with.

Some photos for you all (Please excuse the look on my face I was pulling faces at my mum!)

dsc00108ox3.jpg

dsc00110ar0.jpg

LOVE YOUR DRESS! you look so nice in it! have you a hoop underneath it??

LOVE YOUR DRESS! you look so nice in it! have you a hoop underneath it??

Thank you, I was so nervous and so worried I would look fat. All that worrying for nothing!

They put a hoop on me today but they also said they could put a hoop in the lining of the dress if I didn't want it so big or if I was worried about getting to hot. I like the way it looks with the hoop so I may hire it. I don't have to decide until my first official fitting which will be in the first week of July. Won't have long to go until the wedding then :cheer2:

WOW!! Jane, your dress is absolutely STUNNING on you! The color is so perfect for your complexion. Beautiful. Truly. :goodvibes Now, you get to sit back and enjoy the prospect of wearing that!

Thanks for the nice compliments girls, I'm getting really excited now but I must learn how to calm myself down as I don't want to have a flushed face on our wedding day.

I was worried about the train when I picked the dress as I didn't really want a long train but after seeing so many other wedding photos I think I will leave it as it is as I think it will look really good in the pictures.

I went to see my dress today :) . I was so worried, about the colour, the tie-up back (the dress I ordered from had buttons and I have never been to keen on tie-ups) and if I hadn't put any weight on. I worked myself up so much the I had a flushed face all through the visit. I really hope this doesn't happen on the wedding day.

The good news is I LOVE IT and it fits :cool1: . I have even lost a little bit of weight on my top. Not that I wanted to loose weight there its my middle I have a problem with.

Some photos for you all (Please excuse the look on my face I was pulling faces at my mum!)

dsc00108ox3.jpg

dsc00110ar0.jpg

Wow your dress is amazing and just perfect for the location you really will look like a princess:bride:

I love the way the train falls and the sparkly accents - very pretty :)

Thanks girls, I'm defiantly going to keep the train. I'm only going to get to wear this dress once and I want to make the most of it :)

Hi Girls,

I haven't updated this in quite a while so I thought I would share with you the photos of things that we have done over the past few months. I have my final BEO now also so I will add that over the weekend.

THe bridesmaids dresses are now in the shop and we are starting fittings over the next few weeks. Here is Suzie with her dress on

dsc00213nd5.jpg

I also have their shoes. The older girls shoes are slightly lighter than mine and Caitlin's but I don't think anyone will notice.

dscn1353ib3.jpg

dscn1352qk8.jpg

We have also decided what my DF is going to wear. We decided on a normal suit as I want him to keep as cool as possible. My dad is also going to be in the same suit.

dsc00114ph2.jpg

dsc00116se4.jpg

We have also picked up our wedding bands. We also had to take my DF's back to make it slightly bigger!

This is mine

dsc00144pj6.jpg

dsc00142xp5.jpg

and here is Darren's

dsc00140dy9.jpg

dsc00139wr0.jpg

We practiced putting them on each other when we got them and I started to cry. What am I going to be like on the wedding day!

I also had a hair trial to see what my hair would look like up. She did it in quite a funky style which I don't know if I will have on the wedding day but as long as it is up with my veil at the back I will be happy.

dsc00156uu6.jpg

dsc00158uh5.jpg

dsc00157wh1.jpg

dsc00159ue2.jpg

dsc00160us5.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter