• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jan 3 Promo Party!!!

What time do the phone lines open in the morning and whats the number to call?

I called Disney a few days ago and asked the CM the same question. She was not sure and put me on hold for a few minutes to check. She came back and told me the discount would be available at 7am est.

How long will the current promotion last? I'll be booking in Feb for an October trip so wondering of the discounts will be good for my trip.

Not Canadian here, but I agree that it sucks. Especially since it's not a credit-based offer seeing as it also applies to the debit card that anyone with a checking account can get, I don't see why it should matter than someone was in Canada instead.

Wait, what? what about the one that anyone with a checking account can get? Tell me how! I have other Chase cards but not the Disney ones and they won't let me change the Slate card or whatever to the Disney one.

Does anyone know if this promotion will apply to the entire package or just the room rate? I'm not sure how it works. When I price online the tickets are included in the first number you get.

Thanks

Me Me Me!!! Count me in! Getting up early to call and book POR for 7 nights in May. I should be asleep by now but have been researching all things POR all night. Oh well I will sleep tomorrow night.:)

Heather

emsmommy323 said:
Wait, what? what about the one that anyone with a checking account can get? Tell me how! I have other Chase cards but not the Disney ones and they won't let me change the Slate card or whatever to the Disney one.

I believe the Slate card is a step above the regular checking accounts, that may be why you can't convert it (I'm not too familiar with Chase products). I had their regular basic checking account and I asked to close it and open a new disney account, and the banker just changed over my current checking account to a disney one. You might have to open a second checking account with them to get it, if the one you have now is Slate.

It is 7am EST but no promo on the web site. Anyone call in yet? I am letting our DU agent make our changes but wanted to price it out myself online.

Just got through. CM told me that he was unable to book a reservation as their system was down for "enhancements." He told me to call back in a few hours. :confused3

My agent said the entire system is down, they don't have access to anyone's reservations, and to call back in a couple hours ....

So glad I woke up early for this, made the international call on my cell phone, again ...

7:10am est Phoned in reservation website is down for a couple of hours....seeing as we got up at 4am PST I'm going back to bed for a couple of hours.

4 am here on the west coast, I am up and calling and their system is down! Why would thier system be down now of all times?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter