Jan 3 Promo Party!!!

Just called, the system is still down because they are performing an upgrade. They said to call back in an hour (9:30 EST) and perhaps it will be up by then.

Gotta love the Disney 2013 version .Not the way things used to be maybe I need to apply for a job in upper management to bring back the Good Ole Disney way.

Nothing on website yet....even the other offers are gone....is that normal?

I know, even if the system is down, why doesn't it at least show the offer? Didn't the last GP offer end on 12/31? If so, they've had 2 full days to prep for this . . . ridiculous.

I normally would book by phone, but I really want to price it out on the website for this one so I can see with my own eyes how it breaks down instead of being at the mercy of some CM who potentially doesn't know how to apply the discount properly. Oh well, no choice but to wait it out.

We are going during the blackout dates before Easter. Mousesavers said there might be some sporadic discount availability during that time though. If anyone knows of a certain resort that has that, can they post it here?

We are going during the blackout dates before Easter. Mousesavers said there might be some sporadic discount availability during that time though. If anyone knows of a certain resort that has that, can they post it here?

I've been watching this too and thought about starting a separate thread. I think the people that are reporting a deal are the ones that booked tix with the room. My room-only was quoted as rack rate (BC) -- I'm going to play around on the site and see if tix make the whole price go down slightly.

Yay! Was excited that I got through on the phone, thinking systems were back, only to be told to call back at noon.

I'm already booked and asked her if I should book a new reservation online and she sort of snapped, "do NOT book another reservation!" I told her I was concerned all the deals would be snapped up before I had a chance to modify and she said, "do what you think is best.":confused3

YES.....JUST BOOKED PO RIVERSIDE GARDEN VIEW 7 DAYS PLUS 7 DAY PARK HOPPER FOR 1877!!! IT IS UP AND WORKING!!:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

THE PROMOTION IS LIVE ONLINE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter