• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jan 10th 2016 5 night Cozumel and Castaway Cay

Hello Everyone!

We just put our deposit on this cruise today. We're long time cruisers, 20+ for hubby and I. This will be DS 6th cruise and he is currently 2.5 years old, wowie! Living in Florida has it's benefits. BUT, DH and DS have never been on a Disney cruise. I went on the Dream with my mom a few years ago. So it will be their first time experiencing the magic onboard the Magic ;) I am intrigued by the FE. Just wondering how much time it takes to gather the goods and also how much onboard time it usually takes?

Hello Everyone!

We just put our deposit on this cruise today. We're long time cruisers, 20+ for hubby and I. This will be DS 6th cruise and he is currently 2.5 years old, wowie! Living in Florida has it's benefits. BUT, DH and DS have never been on a Disney cruise. I went on the Dream with my mom a few years ago. So it will be their first time experiencing the magic onboard the Magic ;) I am intrigued by the FE. Just wondering how much time it takes to gather the goods and also how much onboard time it usually takes?

Welcome aboard. The amount of money and time you spend on your FE is up to you. The amount of time it takes to deliver them will be less then an hour. There are several threads on Disboards that can give you lots of info on the FE. The Magic was the first cruise we had ever taken so it will always have a special spot in our hearts.

We have had great success meeting table mates on Disboards. We are 3 fun loving adults traveling without kids. 1 male and 2 females all in our mid 40s and have main dining. If you are interested please send me a PM.

Good Morning all

We may be adding two more to our trip. Do you think it a GT rate would be their best option this late to the party?

Hi! We are signed up to cruise! We have gone on quite a few cruises, but this is our first Disney cruise! Our children will be 4 1/2 and almost 3 at the time of sailing, and they don't know about this vacation yet. What is FE that I see so many posts about?

I'm so excited! We just added on two nights at the Contemporary after the cruise! There's a Disney College Program reunion that weekend and since we're already going to be in Florida I figured we should go for it.

Hi! We are signed up to cruise! We have gone on quite a few cruises, but this is our first Disney cruise! Our children will be 4 1/2 and almost 3 at the time of sailing, and they don't know about this vacation yet. What is FE that I see so many posts about?

The FE stands for fish extender. There is a clip in the shape of a fish out side of every stateroom. People hang bags from these fish. That is where the fish extender comes from. If you sign up for it then you put stuff in other fish extenders and they put stuff in yours. If you google fish extender you will see al kinds you can even buy them on line. If you search Disboards for fish extender you will find much more information about them.

Here is the list of who I have down for the FE. let me know if I'm missing anybody.

Thnlk-2
Alabama Gigi-5
Lacylillyaddy-4
Leilola-4
Cojo75-5
ldhr2005-4
Rachelp04-4
GrushFamily4-3

This makes me so excited!!!!! I can't wait to get started on the FE!!! Rachelp04 and I will be getting together at the end of October to start planning and finalizing all of the details!!!!

Wow 7th cruise! That's incredible! Hopefully I can say that one of these days. This will be my family and I's first cruise and we're so excited. Well our children don't know about it yet. It'll be a big Santa surprise this year for them. Can't WAIT!!!

Hey Rachelp04 I found your posts!!!! This makes me so excited!!!! 1 month and we get to get together to make all the final touches on our trip!!!!

Hi!
My family just booked our first cruise and are so excited to be on the Magic in January!
We are interested in getting involved in the FE for our trip :)

It's hard to believe we are almost in double digits!! After a busy summer and a 50th birthday (DH) trip to the Dominican Republic, this trip is finally our next one and the one to put all my focus on! We will actually be starting our trip with a few days at Vero Beach where we all (myself, DH, and four adult 20-something kids) will meet up before heading to the ship. We are a bunch of foodies, I can't stop myself from looking over the DCL food pics thread! Now to get through the holidays!

Hi!
My family just booked our first cruise and are so excited to be on the Magic in January!
We are interested in getting involved in the FE for our trip :)

If you can just give me your stateroom number,names, children/ Adults, boy/girl,children ages, and any allergies and I will add you to the FE

We are back from our Transatlantic cruise and as promised I will start the Fish Extender (F/E) list. Anybody who Is interested should send me the following information.
Stateroom number/s, who's in the state room, adults male/female. Kids boy/ girls and ages, first names ( for people who want to personalize gifts) also any allergys is always good information. Anything you may be celebrating on the cruise. I will create a spreadsheet to keep track. Let me know if there is any info I may have missed. Hopefully this will get our forum a little more active.
Hi! A friend told me about this FE stuff tonight, I've never done it before. Is there going to be a separate way of communicating about it? I'm trying to follow on this forum but I'm afraid I'm going to miss something important about it.

My stateroom is 7078
Todd -adult male
Steph -adult female
Sophia -7 year old female
Cooper -3 year old male

No allergies. My email is smg3010@gmail.com in case you do a separate communication. :) thanks for doing this!

This will be our first cruise, we are coming with a group of friends from Australia for the cruise.

Would love to be part of the FE group. What do I need to do?

Thanks

Where are we at with numbers for the Fish Extender group so far? I know it will change, but a running total might be helpful for planning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter