Jan 10th 2016 5 night Cozumel and Castaway Cay

Just curious if there's a count so far of how many total for the FE group. I read some where that there are several groups that people may participate in. Does that mean several within this group or other outside groups? This is still pretty foreign to me. Hehe! Bare with me and all my questions.

Welcome. I was starting to wonder if anybody else was coming:rotfl2:. This will be our 7th Disney cruise. Let me know if you have any questions.
Wow 7th cruise! That's incredible! Hopefully I can say that one of these days. This will be my family and I's first cruise and we're so excited. Well our children don't know about it yet. It'll be a big Santa surprise this year for them. Can't WAIT!!!

:thumbsup2Reached 10 posts! Yaaay! Hopefully, I'm official now. Haha! Please let me know what else I need to do if I'm missing a requirement. I'm sure I'll come up with more questions. I tend to be a little wordy/detailed. Have a great week! Looking forward to continuing to plan!

Hello everyone! My name is Rachel. I am interested in participating in the FE group. My husband and I will be taking our two children on our very 1st Disney cruise (1/10/16-1/15/16). This will be our very first cruise EVER! Ahhhh!! We're so excited! We've been to Disney World two years ago and have always wanted to go on a cruise. Our children's names are: Alexis "Lexi" age 7, and Logan age 6. My husband and I would like to participate as well, so count us all four in! We just got our reservation/trip ordered and waiting to find out our stateroom number. Sure hope it's close to my friends room! (Lacylillyaddy) We'll update once I know the room number. I've never participated in a group like this so please share any additional info I need to add or if there something else I need to do. Thank you all so much! Look forward to reading everyone's messages and start cruising!
Welcome!!!!! We are so excited we just can't wait!!!

Just booked! It'll be my boyfriend, my parents, and I. We'll be celebrating my birthday on the 11th!

Hello everyone! My name is Rachel. I am interested in participating in the FE group. My husband and I will be taking our two children on our very 1st Disney cruise (1/10/16-1/15/16). This will be our very first cruise EVER! Ahhhh!! We're so excited! We've been to Disney World two years ago and have always wanted to go on a cruise. Our children's names are: Alexis "Lexi" age 7, and Logan age 6. My husband and I would like to participate as well, so count us all four in! We just got our reservation/trip ordered and waiting to find out our stateroom number. Sure hope it's close to my friends room! (Lacylillyaddy) We'll update once I know the room number. I've never participated in a group like this so please share any additional info I need to add or if there something else I need to do. Thank you all so much! Look forward to reading everyone's messages and start cruising!

Welcome aboard. Rachel I have added your family to the FE. The only information I'm missing is your husbands 1st name

Just curious if there's a count so far of how many total for the FE group. I read some where that there are several groups that people may participate in. Does that mean several within this group or other outside groups? This is still pretty foreign to me. Hehe! Bare with me and all my questions.

typically there is one person in charge of the whole FE. On our last Disney cruise through the Panama Canal we had almost 200 people signed up for the FE. I believe we ended up with 6 different FE groups. Some people were involved in all of them. It really up to you. It all depends on how many bags you want to pack.

Pretty sure we're going to sign up for the FE, will it be alright that it's just adults in the cabin? I've seen mentions on the boards of groups that don't like to give to adults.

Pretty sure we're going to sign up for the FE, will it be alright that it's just adults in the cabin? I've seen mentions on the boards of groups that don't like to give to adults.

Every FE we have been in has been mostly adults.

When are we expecting the final count for the FE to be available? I have seen so many good ideas already!!!

Is there two FE groups for the cruise already? Who should I PM about participating?

To the best of my knowledge there is only one FE group at this time. Thnlk is organizing everyones information.

Just so I understand, we will not have a final count until 30 days before hand? Have never done a FE before, but that does not seem to leave much time to it all together. Any tips?

Would it be presumptive to suggest that maybe we close it at the 60 day mark? 30 days puts us smack dab into December, and I know that for me...that tends to be a crazy time. I am all about taking advantage of some Black Friday Sales & maybe avoiding the craziness that getting FE supplies right before Xmas could entail.

Last edited:
Just so I understand, we will not have a final count until 30 days before hand? Have never done a FE before, but that does not seem to leave much time to it all together. Any tips?

Would it be presumptive to suggest that maybe we close it at the 60 day mark? 30 days puts us smack dab into December, and I know that for me...that tends to be a crazy time. I am all about taking advantage of some Black Friday Sales & maybe avoiding the craziness that getting FE supplies right before Xmas could entail.

I Agree! I really had not thought about trying to get FE gifts together along with Christmas activities. How far after the PIF date do the FE groups usually close?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter