• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jan 10th 2016 5 night Cozumel and Castaway Cay

I think 60 days is to far out. There are always lots of late comers. What about if we make the close date the last day of November.

I think 60 days is to far out. There are always lots of late comers. What about if we make the close date the last day of November.
I wouldbe ok with that. Could we get a list after the PIF date of those signed up for sure and then get a final the end of November? Or is that to much?

Hello Everyone! My family of 3 (Myself, DH & 5yr DS) will be going on the Disney Magic cruise 01/10/16! It's our first cruise and looking forward to it! We'd like to join the FE group so please add us to the list.

WELCOME! It is our first cruise also and we are so excited! I bet your son will have some much fun

Hello All! We are booked for the Magic cruise as well. This will be our first ever cruise for all 3 of us (me, husband, and my 2 turning 3 while we are at sea daughter). I'm leaving the baby behind so we can focus on our daughter. We are so excited for this vacation and are hoping to participate in the FE exchange. If I can figure out how, I'll private message Thnlk.

Looking forward to meeting yall!

Here is the list of who I have down for the FE. let me know if I'm missing anybody.

Thnlk-2
Alabama Gigi-5
Lacylillyaddy-4
Leilola-4
Cojo75-5
ldhr2005-4
Rachelp04-4
GrushFamily4-3

Hi there, please remove our room from the FE Cojo-5. We just cancelled our cruise tonight. My apologies.

Thnlk, how do I PM you? or Email you? I've got some ideas that I'd like to run by you first.

Marcus

Could I get a little more information,
names
adult/child
boy/girl
stateroom number
children ages
allergies

Not a problem! Here you go:
Names: Justin, Emily and Gavin
Adults: Justin and Emily
Child: Gavin - boy
Stateroom Number: 6644
Child Age: 5 years old
Allergies: None

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter