Jan 10th 2016 5 night Cozumel and Castaway Cay

Well hello- I think we will keep it to the kids this time around- its our first time participating in the FE group, and we have to watch out baggage :)

Sounds good. Does Cojo have anything to do with the movie.

Sounds good. Does Cojo have anything to do with the movie.
Nah- my dad nicknamed me this when I was a young girl. Co is the first 2 letters of my first name and Jo the first 2 of my middle. Now I am stuck with it :)

Nah- my dad nicknamed me this when I was a young girl. Co is the first 2 letters of my first name and Jo the first 2 of my middle. Now I am stuck with it :)

It could be worse I started callin my son pudin' when he was about 4. He is 24 now and the family still calls him that.

30 more weeks. This board sure has been quiet. Anybody doing anything fun this summer

Guess what everyone we are down to 199 days!!!!! Finally under 200! I am so excited and ready to tell the girls and see their faces ⚓

Hello everyone! My name is Rachel. I am interested in participating in the FE group. My husband and I will be taking our two children on our very 1st Disney cruise (1/10/16-1/15/16). This will be our very first cruise EVER! Ahhhh!! We're so excited! We've been to Disney World two years ago and have always wanted to go on a cruise. Our children's names are: Alexis "Lexi" age 7, and Logan age 6. My husband and I would like to participate as well, so count us all four in! We just got our reservation/trip ordered and waiting to find out our stateroom number. Sure hope it's close to my friends room! (Lacylillyaddy) We'll update once I know the room number. I've never participated in a group like this so please share any additional info I need to add or if there something else I need to do. Thank you all so much! Look forward to reading everyone's messages and start cruising!

Group can start at any time. Typically they are open until 30 days before departure. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.
With this being our very first cruise and first time hearing about FE, is there a guide or set of rules to follow in order to participate? Just curious and not sure what to expect. :-)

Hello! I am so excited (and a bit intimidated I have to admit!) to join a FE group! So many creative people out there! Don't hate me if you get a bag of cheetos or something from us LOL! Ok, I need to do my 10 posts so I can message you Thnkl. Thank you for setting this up! I like the idea also of keeping the groups manageable.
Haha! I feel the exact same Leilola! We're in this together! :-)

Me too! I'm so ready to tell my girls, I have almost let it slip a few times already!
Us too Lacy! It's been so hard to keep the excitement from them. Ryan and I have been discussing plans as they were playing in the their rooms and then oops didn't realize they moved quietly to the the living room as were discussing the trip! Luckily they didn't even notice our topic of conversation! Ahhhh! We've had several close calls!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter