I had gotten-
*Hillcrest orchards apple jelly
*Dutch apple preserves
*Sweet potato butter-Yum, sweet potato
*Fried peanuts
*Apple container
*Candied apple
*Halloween cupcake and cookie stencil
*Info. on Hillcreast Orchards, Burt's Farm, Georgia Apple Festival, and Blue Ridge Scenic Railway-I wish I could go to these places.
*Halloween cookie cutters

Thank you very much Roxy. Now, I just need to figure out which jar to open first :teeth: .

This exchange is now CLOSED.

mommytotwo said:
:banana: :banana: :banana:
Roxy, it arrived today :cool1: .
I had gotten-
*Hillcrest orchards apple jelly
*Dutch apple preserves
*Sweet potato butter-Yum, sweet potato
*Fried peanuts
*Apple container
*Candied apple
*Halloween cupcake and cookie stencil
*Info. on Hillcreast Orchards, Burt's Farm, Georgia Apple Festival, and Blue Ridge Scenic Railway-I wish I could go to these places.
*Halloween cookie cutters

Thank you very much Roxy. Now, I just need to figure out which jar to open first :teeth: .

This exchange is now CLOSED.

You're so welcome Patsy! I am so glad that the package wasn't lost :thumbsup2 I hope you like everything.
Take care.

Great! Thanks for hosting this exchange. We're going back to the mountains just before halloween for our traditional pumpkin patch and fall trip. I'll be thinking about you! :)

PixieDust32 said:
Great! Thanks for hosting this exchange. We're going back to the mountains just before halloween for our traditional pumpkin patch and fall trip. I'll be thinking about you! :)

Sounds like fun.
We don't have pumpkin patches here, so we will be buying our pumpkin from the store.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter