***Jam/Jelly Exchange-Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

I had recieved my exchange today from Mari-MariDisney.
I had gotten-
*Barefoot Contessa strawberry preserves
*Stonewall Kitchen wild maine blueberry jam
*Stonewall Kitchen raspberry peach champagne jam
*Mackays strawberry with champagne preserve
*Stonewall Kitchen strawberry and brandied apricot jam
*A cute butter/jam spreader

Thank you very much Mari. The champagne and brandied jams sound very exotic from the ones that I usually see around here.
Which one should I open first :teeth: . I will go along with the blueberry. :thumbsup2

Both of mine went out yesterday, I have just been busy at work and couldn't post. :surfweb:

I received my package today! Inside it were 4 jams: cherry, blueberry, strawberry and "traffic" jam (a concoction of cranberry, cherry and strawberry). They all look terrific! There was also a box of crackers to spread the jam on, and a beautiful dishtowel with a hand crocheted top to hang on my stove! Thank you so much, Colleen!!!!!

Glynis said:
I received my package today! Inside it were 4 jams: cherry, blueberry, strawberry and "traffic" jam (a concoction of cranberry, cherry and strawberry). They all look terrific! There was also a box of crackers to spread the jam on, and a beautiful dishtowel with a hand crocheted top to hang on my stove! Thank you so much, Colleen!!!!!

A big thank you to our elf-Colleen :thumbsup2 .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter