***Jam/Jelly Exchange-Sent/Recieved***COMPLETED

I sent my package and my person is missing in action. It was delivered 9/20. But they didn't reply and an elf had to deliver their package. I sent her some Rasberry Jam from a local orchard. Some hazelnut honey from a local beekeeper and chocolate peanut butter (archer Farms). It's Target brand. Target's home office is in the Twin Cities. Sad not to hear back, that's half the fun of an exchange. Hopefully everyone else is getting their packages. I sure am enjoying my jelly and jam from Hawaii!

kbmoo said:
I sent my package and my person is missing in action. It was delivered 9/20. But they didn't reply and an elf had to deliver their package. I sent her some Rasberry Jam from a local orchard. Some hazelnut honey from a local beekeeper and chocolate peanut butter (archer Farms). It's Target brand. Target's home office is in the Twin Cities. Sad not to hear back, that's half the fun of an exchange. Hopefully everyone else is getting their packages. I sure am enjoying my jelly and jam from Hawaii!

Jen, is no longer MIA. Hopefully she will be posting here soon. The items that you sent to her sounds yummy.
And, I am happy that you are enjoy the items from Hawaii.

I haven't heard from my person, but I sent my package out on the send by date. I also sent another package to Vermont that day and it was delivered yesterday. Hopefully, my jam package will be there soon! I can't remember if I put my name in it, but I think I did. :blush:

Glynis said:
I haven't heard from my person, but I sent my package out on the send by date. I also sent another package to Vermont that day and it was delivered yesterday. Hopefully, my jam package will be there soon! I can't remember if I put my name in it, but I think I did. :blush:

I had sent her a pm, but that has not yet been picked up. Hopefully it had arrived safely and we will hear about it soon.

mommytotwo said:
I had sent her a pm, but that has not yet been picked up. Hopefully it had arrived safely and we will hear about it soon.

Thanks.

mommytotwo said:
Nothing today?
Roxy, did you send it via Priority Mail?

Yes you know I always do, :confused3 I don't know what's going on. I used the flat rate box like last time :( my printer didn't have ink so I couldn't print the label with the conf # and since I used the self machine at the PO I didn't see that option, but I called today and they didn't have anything there, I used 2 Priority stamps $4.05 each the postage price is $8.10.
:sad2:

PixieDust32 said:
Yes you know I always do, :confused3 I don't know what's going on. I used the flat rate box like last time :( my printer didn't have ink so I couldn't print the label with the conf # and since I used the self machine at the PO I didn't see that option, but I called today and they didn't have anything there, I used 2 Priority stamps $4.05 each the postage price is $8.10.
:sad2:

Maybe tomorrow.
I wonder what is going on with the mail system.

There was a notice for us at the post office, so we will check on it and get back to you Roxy. Hopefully it is the jam/jelly exchange and it didn't go missing.

mommytotwo said:
There was a notice for us at the post office, so we will check on it and get back to you Roxy. Hopefully it is the jam/jelly exchange and it didn't go missing.

I hope so! Thanks

Glynis,
I am so sorry, I love my jams and gingerbread muffin mix. My father has had a stroke and I have been out of town with him. The hospital didn't have a computer for me to say thanks...I have to go back to Austin today. Thanks you for everything.

janskin said:
Glynis,
I am so sorry, I love my jams and gingerbread muffin mix. My father has had a stroke and I have been out of town with him. The hospital didn't have a computer for me to say thanks...I have to go back to Austin today. Thanks you for everything.

Hope your dad is okay :grouphug: .

Just one more to go.

janskin said:
Glynis,

I'm so sorry about your father. I hope all goes well with him. I hope you enjoy all the goodies. They are all locally made (except the huckleberry and strawberry/champagne. But they looked too good to pass up!)

My prayers are with you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!