I've got to get in shape for that 8/20/05 reposition cruise

I will...I need all the support I can get!!! I joined WW a few ago but need more encourgement!!!

MJ

me too, me too!!

i'm not gonna do the carb thing again- although i lost 30lbs last time i was on it, this time i will still have carbs but will cut down on how many- i am making a concentrated effort to eat breakfast and not eat after 6 pm (very hard for me!)

cruise may 2005 and i am determined to loose those extra pounds- but sure will be hard with the holidays fast approaching:rolleyes:

Since my cruise is on 11/11, I don't think I have much of a chance. Maybe I'll join you afterwards when we rebook!

Enjoy your cruise and join us when you get back home again :)

I'm an August "Repo-Cruiser" too and would love to transform my "Pooh-esque" figure before next summer!

I too joined WW a few weeks ago, but with little results so far.

Arlene

Katholyn- Are you on that cruise too? If so why haven't you put your name onto the cruise list or posted on the repo thread? Moderators are welcome!! Maybe you could talk Webmaster Pete in giving out about 450 t-shirts, we'll wear them for a sail-away party, it'd make a nice photo-op!...Mark

I'm on that cruise but the current thread is so long, it's a little intimidating for me :)

I'm cruising with Katholyn next Aug. I'm trying to get back on plan so I'm in shape by then.

Katholyn and KarenNY- If you can't/won't read the whole thread, at least send your info to the thread starter, Grumbo, so he can add you names onto our list...Mark

I want/need to lose before the repo cruise too ... but I'm not even bothering to start until after our 11/14 four night cruise (cuz we all know that dieting on the ship is impossible).

I just want to wish you all the best in your dieting efforts. My DH and DS have both been on Atkins (or just plain ol low carb) since Jan 1st. MY DH has lost 50 and DS has lost 75lbs. It is an easy diet to stay on as you don't get real hungry between meals. There are so many good low carb items in the grocery stores now and I make sure they get the right veggies and fruits and don't just eat meat all the time. As long as you do it right it is healthy. They are really looking forward to the food on the cruise though for a treat. And by then they would have earned it and so do all you that work so hard to lose weight. (by the way...they have a cheat night the last friday of every month). Just take it one day at a time and you'll be feeling good on that cruise! :teeth:

Debbie

Hi Katholyn and Karen! Sure wish I could be on that cruise with you two. We would have a blast! We will be on the May repositioning cruise. I'll take notes for you. Miss you!:D

Hi, Karen and Katholyn,

I'm cruising with you in August. I don't read every post on the Repo cruise thread - there's too many and most of them aren't really relevant to me. But you should check in with us. There is some important info and someone has an index over there; it could save you from wading through the hundreds of posts that are there.

Okay, Katholyn, I only need to lose about 10 lbs, but I really need to have a healthier lifestyle. I'll give it a try. But you have to post on the repo thread! :earseek:

Stick with Weight Watchers. I talked my friend into joining with me last Febuary. I dropped out after a month ( I lost 10 lbs.) and she stuck with it and lost 60 lbs ( her goal weight) and looks great. She is now a life time member and guess what??? she has inspired me to go back.:)

WW is a great program, <b>luvbuzz</b>. Lots of WISHers have had wonderful success with that program.

Good for you for going back to WW!

Katholyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter