I've got to get in shape for that 8/20/05 reposition cruise

I'd say MY figure was more Tweedle-esque! UGH. I too am on the 8/20 repo. I've done WW TWICE with no real results to speak of. I think the real question is what HAVEN'T I tried? I sure would like to be stunning for those formal nights!

I'll be joining you as well. Just as soon as I get home from this trip on the Magic. The dress I wore tonight fitted fine a few weeks ago but a week on the Magic has soon changed that. We get back home on Tuesday so I'll see you there.

Karen

Diet Rules for Cheaters

1. If you eat something and no one sees you eat it, it has no calories.

2. If you drink a diet soda with a candy bar, the calories in the candy bar are cancelled out by the diet soda.

3. When you eat with someone else, calories don't count if you don't eat more than they do.

4. Food used for medicinal purposes NEVER count, such as hot chocolate, brandy, toast and Sara Lee Cheesecake.

5. If you fatten up everyone else around you, then you look thinner.

6. Movie related foods (Milk Duds, Buttered Popcorn, Junior Mints, Red Hots, Tootsie Rolls, etc.) do not have additional calories because they are part of the entertainment package and not part of one's personal fuel.

7. Cookie pieces contain no fat--the process of breaking causes fat leakage.

8. Things licked off knives and spoons have no calories if you are in the process of preparing something. Examples are peanut butter on a knife making a sandwich and ice cream on a spoon making a sundae.

9. Foods that have the same color have the same number of calories. Examples are: spinach and pistachio ice cream; mushrooms and white chocolate.

NOTE: Chocolate is a universal color and may be substituted for any other food color.

10. Foods that are frozen have no calories because calories are units of heat. Examples are ice cream, frozen pies, and Popsicles.

Mark

Hi Arlene :wave2:

Mind if i join here?? I could lose a few pounds myself!! Ever since i become a stay home mom, my scale keeps creeping up!!! I hang around in the kitchen too much!!:rolleyes: But i won't be able to get serious again til after my Wonder cruise/WDW trip in 2 1/2 weeks. All those Halloween candies here that my kids bought home is not good to be in my house either!! :rolleyes:

I joined Curves a few months ago, but now i find myself difficult to go, i gotta get motivated again!!

OMG, What is Mark doing here????? I can see what he is going with this!! he is going to keep an EYE on all of us and hold us to it!!!!! It is only a matter of time, Grumbo will be here too!! You'll see!!

5. If you fatten up everyone else around you, then you look thinner

That is so true!! I love hanging around with my sis in law!!! :laughing: SHHH!!!(that is my own secret!)

I'm working off the 4 pounds that I added on the September cruise....then I can start preparing for the repo cruise...hee heee
Kathryn

Sorry to hijack your thread, but since some of those going on the repo cruise in August haven't posted on the cruise meets board, they may be unaware of a planned meet. You can respond here or on the cruise meet thread...Mark

Tentative Dis Meet-
Sunday
8/21/05
10:00-11:00 am
Rockin' Bar D or Studio C (to be determined)

Bartender service available if desired
Max. capacity is either 275 or 292 depending on location

Unofficial head count is needed to secure room:

Mark & Sandra- (3)
Mississaugamom- (3)
piglet33- (3)
DisneyElf- (2)
izzinmac- (5)
bmwdsny- (4) or (6)
invaderzim- (3)
Grumbo- (6) or (7)
mickeyfan1- (1)
mamawanavacation- (2)
carolsherman- (3)
EileenAmI- (2)
Bob320- (1)
winotracy- (2)
Disney3144- (2)
Denise W- (2) or (3)
tigger24- (10)
DeverVal- (3)
RobinMarie- (2)
ehtpnt- (4)
wide awake- (3)
winnyis- (4)
Mom2Belle&PeterPan- (4)
rsschneck- (2)
sandygirl- (3)
Auntybrat- (2)
Buckaroo's Dad- (3)
DonnaDavid- (2)
ThreeCircles- (2)
outahere- (3)
Denine- (3)
Scratch- (2)
Ivanova- (21)
NYGiantsRule-(4)
Gupsmom- (2)
Luv2Dream- (2) or (3)

Originally posted by nativetxn
I'm on that cruise but the current thread is so long, it's a little intimidating for me :)

I really wouldn't be concerned about that - every once in awhile stuff gets reposted and I am thankful as I can't ever find info again once I read it.

Join in!

We're on that cruise too...I don't even try to keep up. As we get closer I'll make more of an effort. But...I told DH about this thread, and explained that even though I am thin, fit, and swimsuit ready now, I need another beach vacation between now and 8/20/05 to ensure that I am in shape for the Magic. He agreed immediately, so looks as if Hawaii is a go for me...he said I could go with my friends or we could go as a family. To top it off, he said I need more clothes and jewelry...he was so pleased with our 10/16 Eastern he is ready to okay any of my whims. He kept saying that our vacations just get better and better. Thank-you DCL !!!

Originally posted by wide awake
even though I am thin, fit, and swimsuit ready now,

Oh how i wish!!!! If only i didn't have children!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I hope more of my fellow cruisers will join us on WISH. We can help each other.

Join us <b>HERE</b>

My cruise sails on my birthday :)

Katholyn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter