It’s the little moments that count!! 3/31 KathyRN137 & Lurkyloo's podcasts

AACK! Major cliffhanger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evening looks lovely lovely so far!

That is so sweet of Bill and dinner looks wonderful.

He is the sweetest man :love:.

Oh my gosh, why oh why keep us in suspense. Is it something REALLY big "mrsKsomeday"? Can't wait to hear reagardless of what it is. I so am loving your TR.
I so love your camera. But I'm sure I could own the exact same camera and not get the photos you've gotten. Like someone else here said, you have an eye for what to shoot. :goodvibes

I love to hear stories of cm's like Jack and guests like you and Bill. Disney magic. The food looks delish. I don't remember reading the details of how you found out about the private dining, or how you went about setting it up. Is it thru the regular disney private event number. I'd like to plan something intimate for DH & my anniversary while we are there in Nov. (we have other things planned, but something intimate would be nice).

Oh, please don't wait too long to let us know how the rest of the evening went. Oh, and the rest of your vacation. Love this tr!!

Jack is an amazing Cast Member and person, he is a really great guy. I found out about private dinners/events from Lurkyloo here on the DIS, she is a fantastic DISer that put the info on her blog so it was easy to find, the information is here. Thank you so much for following along.

YES!!!!! I WANNA KNOW, I WANNA KNOW!!!! popcorn:: You can't keep us in suspense like this!! :love:

I'm so glad that the rain held off for you guys. What a LOVELY dinner! I started crying when you said that Jack was able to do mother's day. :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: Seems like everything is working out perfectly.

So....................................COME ON TELL US THE REST!!!!! :yay:

:rotfl: When it started to sprinkle I was praying we wouldn't have to have Jack move everything. I was so happy that Jack could spend that time with his wife. It was a perfect night.

I have to tell you ... I was just showing my DD8 the pictures of the water parade show, then in turn she wanted to know more of what you were writing. So... she is now hooked. She says Bill put a ring on the table. ??? is she correct? Also, after asking a few questions and me explaining a bit of Bills condition. She says Bill is handsome. :thumbsup2 We agree we want to see more photos of you. I understand you are pooh size and may be leary, but we see beyond physical. WE already know you are beautiful by your words. :flower3:

Tell your DD we said hello :flower3:. I am not saying what did or did not happen, nice try though :rotfl2:. Bill says thanks for the compliment. There might be a picture of me a little later in the TR, thank you so much for your sweet words.

Can't wait for some good old-fashioned ugly crying!!

So glad the rain held off for you! That looks like such a special dinner. Someday - you've given me something to strive for!

It was very special, Bill is a great person and loves surprises.

The evening looks amazing so far! And aaahhhh! of course we want to know how dinner ended!! Don't keep us guessing for too long!! I'm betting from reading your other TR's it's something romantic!!

Bill does seem to be the romantic type doesn't he?

Man I want to try that dinner if I ever find a great guy too

Did Bill get you a special treat to end the dinner???

He is a really great guy, I am so lucky to have him in my life. You will just have to keep reading to find out what happens.

Love all of your trip reports and I was so excited to see this new one. What a wonderful experience at the GF. I can't wait to hear what happens next!!!

Your user name always makes me smile. I love Mary Poppins. Thank you for reading.

What?!? You can leave a cliffhanger like this! I am sure it is something wonderful!

:lmao:

I can't believe I am going to say this but one of my favorite people is a big ole meany!!! Yes, I am talking about you!!! How could you leave me hanging like that?? :lmao:

Ok, now that I got that out of my system, you need to get working on the next installment!!!!!!!

I must say everytime I see the pictures from your private dining experience I get a little jealous! Everything looks sooooo yummy!!!!

:rotfl2:Your post cracked me up. I have the next couple installments typed up in Word, I always do them there. That way I don't have to worry about losing what I type up. Everything was really yummy.

I love reading about your fabulous dinner! I caught up by reading your post of the experience from last time, and LOVED that you were able to have the same butler!!! That is one of the reasons that I love Disney, the people that make the memories along with the guests!:love:

Cannot wait to hear what happens next!

We asked to have him again and emailed several times after that to keep asking. She knew we really wanted him, I was so happy when he said he changed his schedule just to be with us.

A CLIFFHANGER at BEDTIME for me?
Say it ain't so!! :eek:

Guess this means I'll have to watch extra closely for an update tomorrow :banana:

Not sure when the next update will be :rotfl:, keep checking.

I am all caught up on your wonderful Trip Report! :Sigh: You make me want to be back there so bad!!!!! Those pics are AWESOME ! The show looked great and so did your dinner. So happy you enjoyed the trip this far in hope the rest of the TR is just as magical

Thanks for following along, We want to go back so bad too.

OH NO you dit-ten!!!!! :eek: Awwwwwww!!! Now I'll never sleep wondering what is was!!!! :p

Not to mention I'm hungry now from looking at all the delicious food...Tracy is a meany!!!!:laughing:

I like to hear stories about CMs like that too!:)

Oh and I absolutely LOVE the picture of Super Bill....it made me LOL when you posted while you were there and it did the same tonight!:rotfl:

Oh yes I did!! I have never been called a meany as much as I have been since I posted this installment :confused3 :lmao:. Super Bill is awesome!!

I'm loving your reviews, can't wait to hear about the rest of the trip, especially the rest of this meal...

Thanks!

Wish I had some WDW popcorn.

LOVING your report so far! You got some great shots, too! Looks like your new camera does well in low-light situations.

I can't wait to hear how dinner ended.....

It seems to do pretty well in low light, I am very happy with this camera.

Oh boy! Don't leave us out here on the edge! Share :banana:

I will share at some point :)

AACK! Major cliffhanger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evening looks lovely lovely so far!

The evening was wonderful.

I have just started reading your report and am entranced. What a great evening. While Bill is, admittedly, a great guy (the best!), you are also a wonderful woman. Bill is lucky to have you too. Do you know how many people in the world would give a king's ransome to have what you and Bill have? I can't wait to read more!

I'm thinking the "ugly crying" was caused by something hopelessly romantic that Bill did for you, and which you TOTALLY deserved because you are as sweet as he is!!! :love:

MrsKSomeday - Thank you for passing along the info you got from Lurkeyloo. I actually bought the book a few months ago. GEESH guess I should look at it better. :rolleyes1

Looking forward to reading about the rest of the night and the trip. :love:

Waiting patiently to hear about the rest of your night!:rolleyes1

Your patience will be rewarded asap.

I have just started reading your report and am entranced. What a great evening. While Bill is, admittedly, a great guy (the best!), you are also a wonderful woman. Bill is lucky to have you too. Do you know how many people in the world would give a king's ransome to have what you and Bill have? I can't wait to read more!

Thank you for joining us. Your words really touched me :sad1:, we are very lucky to have each other.

I'm thinking the "ugly crying" was caused by something hopelessly romantic that Bill did for you, and which you TOTALLY deserved because you are as sweet as he is!!! :love:

Bill is a romantic kinda guy. Thank you for saying that about me, I can be mean Bill just keeps me in check :rotfl:.

MrsKSomeday - Thank you for passing along the info you got from Lurkeyloo. I actually bought the book a few months ago. GEESH guess I should look at it better. :rolleyes1

Looking forward to reading about the rest of the night and the trip. :love:

We have met Carrie aka Lurkyloo in WDW a couple of times, she is a wonderful person and a fountain of knowledge.

Jack came back with another plate:

133.jpg

134.jpg

OMG, I was in total shock. The rose was molded out of chocolate and held a ring Bill had gotten me. I was in tears. It was beautiful and so me. I am not a bling person, I don’t need a 5 carat diamond and he knew exactly what I would love. Being a big girl I knew it probably would not fit since they usually don’t carry larger size rings. I went to put it on my finger to just try it and it slipped on. It fit like a glove or since we are in Disney, a slipper. He told me the ring was an anniversary present of the day he met me. I ugly cried at that point I couldn’t help it.

Then the fireworks started. I was a mess, crying, thanking him, trying to take pictures of the ring, the rose, the fireworks. It was a blur at the time. I spent way more time looking at the ring than I did trying to take fireworks pictures:

110.jpg

116.jpg

131.jpg

153.jpg

Jack getting me some water because he had seen all the crying LOL:

155.jpg

We asked Jack to take a picture of us:

175-1.jpg

Before I knew it, it was time to go. Jack thanked us again for asking for him, he hugged both of us and asked when we would be back. He said to come by the GF to see him. I immediately went to the lobby desk and filled out a Cast Member compliment card. I hope his managers see it and realize what a great person they have there.

Hidden Mickey:

187.jpg

The set up for the busses at the Grand Floridian has Bill going in front of the benches and backing in-between them to wait for a bus. It dips there I would say to move rain water along but it also made Bill’s bolt want to meet the pavement again:

188.jpg

Bill was leaving his mark all over Walt Disney World. How fitting, since he has left his mark on my heart for eternity.

Next installment… Moving to the Boardwalk

:cloud9: Okay, so not so attractive tears here. HOW ABSOLUTELY ... i can't even think of an appropriate enough word.... PRECIOUS!!! So special, unusual, not run of the mill. Oh, how very lucky you both are!!! The ring is beautiful. But the thoughtfulness is just... so touching!
So considerate of you to fill out the compliment card for Jack.
Thank you for the picture of you both together. You are beautiful. I am so happy we came across the tr!

Waiting patiently to hear more. popcorn::

Beautiful and just perfect!!!!!!!:cloud9: What an awesome night and what an awesome Bill!! :goodvibes I would have "ugly cried" too! I teared up just reading it all. :love:

You two have the most fabulous dinners at WDW!!! I guess I need to step up my planning again. I have been slacking off lately. Maybe it's time to kick it up a notch on our next trip. :thumbsup2

I have to admit, I was in tears as I read this!!!! The ring is gorgeous!! It is very much my style too.

I do want to give Bill's phone number to Jon! :lmao:

You two truly are a great match. 2 wonderful and amazing people that deserve each other. You both make this world a better place just by know you.

Wow! I didn't think you could top your last dinner at the GF, but you did. What a wonderful, special night for a wonderful, special couple!

Thanks to the links I am all caught up!

Yay...they had carrot cake....I swear everytime I see carrot cake I think of that moment. :lmao:

Well Bill is such a keeper. he really gives all other men a bad name. :laughing: I love the ring. What a thoughtful guy. Can I ask how you 2 did meet?

what a wonderful surprise! the ring is so beautiful. i'd say you both are so fortunate to have found each other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter