Is Stacey still a dowdy soccer mom?

Word on the street is that she has been spotted at Mk filming over the last couple of months

Hurray IF they let Stacey be Stacey and dress like Stacey! If they overdirected her and put her in clothes that are all wrong for her, I might cry.

Would you believe that we've gone on 7 trips in the last 5 years and I have never ever watched Stacy:confused:
I see her mentioned here all the time. I guess we don't turn on the tv much. :rotfl:

I followed the link.. she looks fine to me. I guess I'm a dowdy soccer mom too though:rolleyes1

The style of clothes that Stacey is wearing would be fine - but couldn't they have put her in brighter colors? She looks like she works in an office.

I have to agree with a previous poster though - it's the low energy level she was projecting that was unappealing for me. The whole spot was just...blah.

Would you believe that we've gone on 7 trips in the last 5 years and I have never ever watched Stacy:confused:
I see her mentioned here all the time. I guess we don't turn on the tv much. :rotfl:

I followed the link.. she looks fine to me. I guess I'm a dowdy soccer mom too though:rolleyes1

there is nothing wrong with how she looks, per se. it's just that the video was way better when she had a perky style - both personality and dress.

Uh-oh, was she wearing "mom jeans"? ;):eek::rotfl2:

Never mind this Stacey business! I want everyone to know that Mom jeans are coming BACK! (just like Harvest Gold and Avocado Green) :scared:

i_love_mom_jeans_card-p137145831549200687bh2r3_400.jpg

bumbershoot said:
Her energy before must have been on some insane level then, because we just got back from our trip last week, we watched Stacey's Must Dos almost every day, and her enthusiasm was fabulous!

I was just watching the youtube link to the must dos, and then the top 7 links on youtube as well, and they've used some of the footage from the top 7 show in the current must dos show. Like her pink tankini and adorable pigtail braids; the PERFECT blend of modesty and hotness.

We adored her!

(we like Erin from the '05 planning video as well, yay for her that she's getting on real TV shows now!, and hubby likes the woman from the DVC specials from a couple years ago (not DeeVeeCee LOL). disney casting is amazing!)

I agree. I thought she was enthusiastic as well.

Her full name is Stacey J Aswad and she does have her own web site. She's been doing the 7 things loops since 2005. No specific age given but her work history goes back 20 years so she is at least on her 30s. I wouldn't say dowdy but she can't look bubbly early 20s something anymore either.

She is 44.

She is 44.

WHAAAT? No way! I just can't believe that!

We love watching Stacey and play her over and over again when we are in the room. We were sad when we were there last year and they had removed "Sorry Mickey, sorry Mickey, sorry Mickey!" when she was bouncing the Mickey ball in AK.

Looking forward to the familiar sounds of Stacey again in a few short weeks!

Too funny, but we would also watch this late evenings while winding down, sleeping. didnt matter how late, but my kids would insist on only watching this.

According to her Facebook page, she has been filming at the World over the last couple of weeks.

It's cool how old this thread yet still relevant.

I'm sure the first a in her last name is not a hard A but that it's like "aw". little different if you don't try to pronounce it dirty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter